🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Christian Maxims

2kings2-23.jpg

Where's the basis for hate? Besides your defense of hate of course... which is as loathsome as it is pathetic. But I fail to see why the above passage provides a basis to hate God.

Now ... LOL! ... how cool would it BE, if you possessed the SLIGHTEST means to offer a cogent response?

Pretty dam' cool, I'm guessin'.

But as we'r about to find out: Ya don't.

Where's the basis for hate? Besides your defense of hate of course... which is as loathsome as it is pathetic. But I fail to see why the above passage provides a basis to hate God.

Now ... LOL! ... how cool would it BE, if you possessed the SLIGHTEST means to offer a cogent response?

I don't hate God. I love and respect God more than I love or respect anything else.

All I did was post a picture from the internet. It doesn't have to represent my own inner feelings at all.

I don't hate God. I love and respect God more than I love or respect anything else.

All I did was post a picture from the internet. It doesn't have to represent my own inner feelings at all.

So you post imagery which implies evil where there is only good and in a discussion which is palpably designed to set the reader farther from fellowship with the father.

How does that action, in any way, correlate to a love and respect for the father or his expressed desire for fellowship with the reader, through his act of grace, through his son, Jesus Christ?

Forum List

Back