"Christian" Religions which reject the Trinity Doctrine

... I'm made in god's image, so he's just like me.

¿But you deform yourself? - by misusing your natural intelligence for example by saying antichristian bullshit and binding Christian resources for your fight against your powerful "myself", which god made? What could had been the dream of you, god had, when he made you? What are you now? Is this the same?

Last edited:
So if we're made in god's image and god makes deformed babies, is that what he looks like?
You are not living in the right relationship with God and God's creatures.
I'm made in god's image, so he's just like me.
He gave you free will to not be like him.
Why would I do that? I enjoy that god and I are similar.
Why would you do that? Probably because you don't think you have a choice. You have an external locus of control.
Well since I'm like god, so must he.

You are not living in the right relationship with God and God's creatures.
Why would you do that? Probably because you don't think you have a choice. You have an external locus of control.
That was a textbook example of an external locus of control. :thup:

... So if we're made in god's image and god makes deformed babies, is that what he looks like?

God makes not deformed babies - but the answer is nevertheless "Yes": He suffers together with this babies and feels everything what they feel. So make this babies happy - and you make god happy.

So if not god, then who makes deformed babies?

¿But you deform yourself? - by misusing your natural intelligence for example by saying antichristian bullshit and binding Christian resources for your fight against your powerful "myself", which god made? What could be the dream of you, god had, when he made you? What are you now? Is this the same?

God makes deformed babies in his own image as well. Were you one of them?

The all-controlling god who wants me to obey a book and worship him?

... Why would I do that? I enjoy that god and I are similar.

You enjoy to try to hurt "Ding". That's a form of sadism, I would say. You enjoy it much more to be a Pharao than to be a child of god.

Last edited:
Not true. He is willing to leave you to your own device.

I suspect you, like most people, don't have clue what is meant by worship. I am fairly certain of this.

You enjoy to try to hurt "Ding". That's a form of sadism, I would say. You enjoy it much more to be a Pharao than to be a child of god.
God uses it all for the good of those who love Him.

What Taz intends for evil, God is using for good.

¿But you deform yourself? - by misusing your natural intelligence for example by saying antichristian bullshit and binding Christian resources for your fight against your powerful "myself", which god made? What could be the dream of you, god had, when he made you? What are you now? Is this the same?

God makes deformed babies in his own image as well.

Only because you say continuously stupid hateful things against god this is no reason to kill you. But some of my friends are Muslims. Should I start a discussion with them in the world of the Muslims about you?

Were you one of them?

Why "were"? Who healed me?

Last edited:

I'm sure you are right. Nevertheless my patience has limits and in general suffer all Germanics a sickness called "Furor Teutonicus", that's why I do not understand why someone tries to make a German like me angry.

Last edited:

I suspect you, like most people, don't have clue what is meant by worship. I am fairly certain of this.
And you read that in a book? The one that you cherry-pick what you'll believe is true?

God makes deformed babies in his own image as well.

Only because you say continuously stupid hateful things against god this is no reason to kill you. But some of my friends are Muslims. Should I start a discussion with them in the world of the Muslims about you?

Were you one of them?

Why "were"? Who healed me?

So you're a deformed munchkin? :lol:

I'm sure you are right. Nevertheless my patience has limits and in general suffer all Germanics a sickness called "Furor Teutonicus", that's why I do not understand why someone tries to make a German like me angry.
It is because he seeks a reaction that he behaves the way he does. The reasons and explanations for why he does so could fill a book but the root cause is that he needs to validate himself and does so by lashing out.

And you read that in a book? The one that you cherry-pick what you'll believe is true?
Not at all, it is self evident.

Then why does nobody agree with you, if it's so self-evident?

I disagree that the Nicean Council decided on what was the orthodoxy; they merely agreed on what was already accepted as the orthodoxy for several hundred years. Their only quibbles were over a couple of minor books of little importance relative to the others. The Eastern Churches, the Western Church, and the Coptics/Egyptian Churches all kept their respective selections of books; the variations were very small. People with ulterior motives keep trying to make huge mountains out of that for some reason, usually not at all good ones.
Certainly the issue must have been picayune and immaterial to outsiders, but Christians - at least those who participated in the debate - deemed it rather important. Especially the priest Arius and his bishop Alexander.

Alexander won more support than Arius did, and Christ's equality with God was one result of the Nicaean Council.

Constantine called the meeting for a variety of reasons, as you say, but this was one of them.

The Gnostics and their writings were easily proven to be frauds; there was a total consensus on that. The vast majority of the 'canon', actually a bit of misnomer re the NT anyway, was already 'orthodox', and required no exegesis and argument. The quibbles were over such books as Hebrews and The Shepherd Of Hermas, neither of which would have changed doctrine or the four Gospels whether they were 'in' or not. 22 of the books were already widely accepted, and even mentioned in writing by the end of the first century. It was merely a matter of reducing redundancies, and suspect histories in the case of Hebrews. Some decided that even if Hebrews was suspect as being Pauline, it was still valuable as a read, and some included it some rejected it. Some books were rejected because they were just passion literature, or redundant and unnecessary.

Last edited:

Then why does nobody agree with you, if it's so self-evident?
Wouldn't you have to know what is meant by worship before you can say nobody agrees with it?

Forum List

Back