Christian Street Preachers Assaulted at Gay Pride Festival

Nope not intolerant..only intolerant fucker there is that nut case xtian...its like a nazi going to a black panther rally and expecting to be welcomed warmly I mean come on....he knew what was going to happen by spreading his hate.

So if a couple of pro choice people came to a pro life rally and started giving the pro life people a hard time it would be acceptable to beat the hell out of them because they knew they are not welcome there?

Nope not intolerant..only intolerant fucker there is that nut case xtian...its like a nazi going to a black panther rally and expecting to be welcomed warmly I mean come on....he knew what was going to happen by spreading his hate.

So if a couple of pro choice people came to a pro life rally and started giving the pro life people a hard time it would be acceptable to beat the hell out of them because they knew they are not welcome there?

Time and time again we see examples of just how intolerant the left is.

They're the most angry stuck up assholes on the planet......next to Muslims.

it is well known that this crowd is one of the most intolerant and hateful crowds ever existing.

That's true and the two pastors were stupid to even go there to antagonize.

Lousy choices, lousy lives.

The pastors were peaceful, and had every right to be there. Their presense showed many how intolerant queers who preach toleration are.
I bet those owls arn't gay.

Oh absolutely! I would love to see some pro murder babies assholes beaten down.

Oh absolutely! I would love to see some pro murder babies assholes beaten down.

So you are not an anarchist?

I honestly wish the Catholic Church had treated what THEIR priests were doing to Altar boys with the same urgency they seem to be worried about what gay adults are doing with each other.
Isn't this why they are fighting the gays from a Catholic religious standpoint, otherwise to try and keep them at bay or out of their religion ? I mean as you say they have first hand experience on the subject, and they of all people should know how destructive these deviants and such corruption is, and how such a cultural entrenched deviancy or activity can be devastating when left unchecked or without protest upon as they feel that it should be when encountered from their standpoint or view. Right?
First hand experience? How so?
I am asking because I have a feeling where you are going with this.
What I am saying is that the Catholics, well don't they see this type of lifestyle or such activity as being that of diviancy and ouright sinfulness, even though it had infiltrated their high ranks somehow ? Who better as you say to know or understand the sting of what diviancy is all about, otherwise wouldn't they have first hand knowledge of this stuff upon what deviant behaviour is, and would they not rebuke it in any form that it takes? I bet Penn State is still reeling over the bad that had infiltrated that school in some of the highest areas also. Hmmmm, I wonder what best defines diviant behaviour anymore, because the lines have become so blurry that I don't think that people can define it anymore, much less point it out when they see it or hear it, but it is still there.

Last edited:
The fudgepackers constitute about 3% of the population. Yet they get an inordinate amount of press, much of it self generated. So the question is, why do we encourage this?

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT
The fudgepackers constitute about 3% of the population. Yet they get an inordinate amount of press, much of it self generated. So the question is, why do we encourage this?

Hollywood runs the media and Gays run Hollywood.

maybe it has something to do with something called equal rights? I dunno...just a shot in the dark...

marriage is not a right, it is an institution.

It used to be all about actually NOT needed to marry and have fun - all along the gay history thorough centuries, and suddenly, in the last 5 years it becomes a burning issue of such omnirelevancy that nothing trumps it - not the economy, not the poverty, not even the sacred race issue ( though it is pure American thing).

European countries have established civil unions more than 20 years ago - so the issue of benefits/inheritance has been resolved.And suddenly it becomes a necessity to sanctify the civil unions all the way up to marriage. Why? The answer is simple - to redefine the institute of marriage as the base cell of any society.

Forum List

Back