Christian Street Preachers Assaulted at Gay Pride Festival

[

I honestly wish the Catholic Church had treated what THEIR priests were doing to Altar boys with the same urgency they seem to be worried about what gay adults are doing with each other.
Isn't this why they are fighting the gays from a Catholic religious standpoint, otherwise to try and keep them at bay or out of their religion ? I mean as you say they have first hand experience on the subject, and they of all people should know how destructive these deviants and such corruption is, and how such a cultural entrenched deviancy or activity can be devastating when left unchecked or without protest upon as they feel that it should be when encountered from their standpoint or view. Right?

Here's the problem with that theory.

I grew up Catholic back in the 1960s and 1970s, before I realized the whole thing was kind of retarded.

We knew all the priests were gay and all the nuns were lesbians. Because that's what the church did with you back in the day. The minute they figured out you weren't fit for breeding, they got your ass in the Holy Orders and told you that you were a sinner.

Not surprisingly, when it became kind of cool to be gay in the 1980's, membership in the Holy Orders PLUMMETTED!!! So my neices and nephews have no clue when I tell the Nun Horror Stories.

Now, here's the thing. When you grab a kid trying to figure out his sexuality when he's 14, and put him in an environment where he's taught to loath himself, and then assign him as an adult into a place where he has easy access to other young boys and priests who will cover up his actions ("Just say 5 Hail Marys") it's pretty much a recipe for disaster.

If you want to see something horrible, watch a movie called "Deliver us from Evil". It's about how the Catholic Church in California moved a known pedophile from parish to parish in California, paying off the parents and not warning the new communities.

One question comes to mind.
Why do extremists of any and every sort always feel the need to try to upset people who don't agree with them?

This, to me at least, seems pretty simple; hold your own ideals but don't asume you're so right, everyone else must be wrong.

One was violent because the other incited that violence.
Not that name calling is much of an excuse but that doesn't make the bible basher innocent.
Let's get real - the god squad went there to shout and scream at fags so it's hardly a shock when someone too offence.

Frankly, they probably deserved a couple of punches for being bloody idiots.

Now, just in case you think butch, manly, "I like to bonk girls" Fred has gone pink; don't bother.
I'm no fan of gay marches but I'm not so up my own arse, I'll wander around trying to upset people who may well be up each others.
Frankly - their lives and they aren't harming anyone, so why should I care or bother them in any way?
If it ever came to a choice of supporting an anti or pro gay march - I'll wear pink and stand up for the rights of others.

Stuff the God squad extremists.

Then no one would complain if gay activists protested a non gay event and got the shit kicked out of them either. Equality, kick the shit out of them all. Have an old fashioned free for all.

Have you seen a lot of gays protesting at non gay events? How about Christian churches?

Remember the Faggot Kissing Day @ Chick-fil-a?...

Yeah... You know better Lu~Lu.

:)

peace...

SHOCKING VIDEO: Christian Street Preachers Assaulted at Gay Pride Festival - Fox Nation

^These some of your pals?... :dunno:

The Left is SO Tolerant of Differing Views. :thup:

peace...

Why assume the thug(s) were "leftists". It may surprise you but after spending a career in the Criminal Justice System I found that criminals, in general, are conservative. They are generally inflexible, care only about themselves, won't listen to reason and take what they want.

Nice attempt at making conservative=criminal.

Criminals are actually progressive, as they consider other people's assets as "community property" and thus availible for "redistribution"

Progressives, all of them, employ criminal thinking and fight to make criminal behavior, legal. They devalue humanity and reject the concept of private ownership (well, when someone else has things they want, that is. They're very jealous and selfish regarding their own belongings).

I have spent years conversing with criminals and addicts in the real world...and part of that interaction is helping them to identify (and learning to identify and circumvent) "criminal thinking" patterns. Progressives function in the same manner as any common criminal. They seek to make criminal activity and behavior the norm, and they spend all their lives justifying it

Last edited:
Why do extremists of any and every sort always feel the need to try to upset people who don't agree with them?

This, to me at least, seems pretty simple; hold your own ideals but don't asume you're so right, everyone else must be wrong.

It actually goes further than that... we have an OBLIGATION to everyone else in protecting their right to be wrong.

SHOCKING VIDEO: Christian Street Preachers Assaulted at Gay Pride Festival - Fox Nation

peace...

Why assume the thug(s) were "leftists". It may surprise you but after spending a career in the Criminal Justice System I found that criminals, in general, are conservative. They are generally inflexible, care only about themselves, won't listen to reason and take what they want.

Shut the fuck up. :thup:

peace...

Then no one would complain if gay activists protested a non gay event and got the shit kicked out of them either. Equality, kick the shit out of them all. Have an old fashioned free for all.

Have you seen a lot of gays protesting at non gay events? How about Christian churches?

peace...

So we have two events posted where gays were protesting homophobia. Oh! Shit son!
What have we proven?

peace...

So we have two events posted where gays were protesting homophobia. Oh! Shit son!
What have we proven?

The one was a National Event... Including FAR more Deviants than the Westboro Inbreds are Capable of Festering...

The Gay Agenda is in EVERYONE'S Faces...

People having a Differing Opinion in Public does NOT Warrant Violence.

That's the point.

I'm certain that if that was a Fag or 2 @ the Chicken Place who got Assualted your Tune would be Decidedly Different. :thup:

peace...

peace...

What have we proven?

The one was a National Event... Including FAR more Deviants than the Westboro Inbreds are Capable of Festering...

The Gay Agenda is in EVERYONE'S Faces...

People having a Differing Opinion in Public does NOT Warrant Violence.

That's the point.

I'm certain that if that was a Fag or 2 @ the Chicken Place who got Assualted your Tune would be Decidedly Different. :thup:

peace...

Have I defended the guy who punched the preacher?
I am pretty sure I called him a moron and said he should have been arrested, not sure on my exact words.
Please keep up.

And people kissing is comparable to Westboro? Ha!

peace...

Nice attempt at making conservative=criminal.

Criminals are actually progressive, as they consider other people's assets as "community property" and thus availible for "redistribution"

LOL, A for effort, factually challenged.

peace...

Shut the fuck up. :thup:

peace...

No. But thanks so much for the offer.:cool:

It actually goes further than that... we have an OBLIGATION to everyone else in protecting their right to be wrong.

No, we really don't.

We don't have an obligation to protect the right of murderers, for example, for their *right* to be wrong. Some wrongs, you don't have a right to.

Public indecency/lewdness is not a right. And we don't have an obligation to protect the *rights* of the assholes who want to engage in it.

No, we really don't.

We don't have an obligation to protect the right of murderers, for example, for their *right* to be wrong. Some wrongs, you don't have a right to.

Public indecency/lewdness is not a right. And we don't have an obligation to protect the *rights* of the assholes who want to engage in it.

We absolutely do have to protect the rights of murderers.

peace...

What have we proven?

That you're still misusing words in an attempt to malign people instead of actually arguing their positions.

No, we really don't.

We absolutely do have to protect the rights of murderers.

No, you don't have to protect their right to commit murder..and we don't. Because people don't HAVE a right to commit murder.

You can protect their HUMAN rights. But one of those is NOT the right to commit murder.

So we don't protect their right to murder.

Is this getting through?

Is this too difficult for you?

Forum List

Back