Christian Street Preachers Assaulted at Gay Pride Festival

Not according to the SCOTUS. They've declared it a fundamental right on at least three occasions.

no, they did not

and it does not matter - it is still not a right, but an institution.

nothing wrong with civil unions - why the need to upgrade?

It's the homo agenda. They need to be accepted just like everyone else. Not just accepted, but encouraged. Because let's face it, left to their own devices they'll die off on their own.

Its amazing you know how to breath.

Let's see, a couple of homophobic religious nuts full of hatred toward gays show up with their message of hate at a park known to be a local hangout for gays. After sticking their signs in the faces of a number of gay people and gay bashing them verbally, a few of them retaliate.

Go into a gay bar and start your gay bashing, and after they whip your ass, call them intolerant. This is the typical approach of your everyday homophobe.
Believing in creation does not make you a nut. Verbal percieved insults do not justify violence. Why do you stick up for the law breakers? The way of the fag leads to death: we should all be homophobic!

Let's see, a couple of homophobic religious nuts full of hatred toward gays show up with their message of hate at a park known to be a local hangout for gays. After sticking their signs in the faces of a number of gay people and gay bashing them verbally, a few of them retaliate.

Go into a gay bar and start your gay bashing, and after they whip your ass, call them intolerant. This is the typical approach of your everyday homophobe.

You chose...poorly

Another thread that will get 500 responses because of the far left and right. Meanwhile issues that matter will get 0 attention.

:eek:...you are right of course...

Perhaps, the government representatives, voted in to work out these major issues, are hard at work as we speak..ahh...write or right.

Id love that fat pale sissy to try that stunt on any number of non-PC boardmembers here......oh, Id pay to see that. Is there anything more hysterical than seeing a fairy throw punches?:coffee:

fucking fags.......real tough when they are backed up by a bunch of feminist bulldogs.!!!!!

Last edited:

so you go to a Redwings game wearing a blackhawks jersey

you deserve to have the shit kicked out of you, right?

Only if I am screaming in the face of the Redwing fans around me and making myself to be as obnoxious as possible, while tossing beer on those Deadwing fans. At that point, yea, I deserve to get my ass beat.

This is never to be condoned, however. Hate is not best responded to with more hate. It should be noted:

Jason Queree, the man suspected of punching the protester multiple times, has been arrested 29 times since 1995. He has been convicted or otherwise found against for nine felonies, including forgery, stolen property, unlawful firearm possession and theft, and 12 misdemeanors, including driving with a suspended license, vehicle prowl, domestic violence, assault, DUI and criminal trespass.

Video shows men attacking religious protesters at Pridefest

This may well be true. In every crowd, we can find one or a few bad apples.

This is never to be condoned, however. Hate is not best responded to with more hate. It should be noted:

Jason Queree, the man suspected of punching the protester multiple times, has been arrested 29 times since 1995. He has been convicted or otherwise found against for nine felonies, including forgery, stolen property, unlawful firearm possession and theft, and 12 misdemeanors, including driving with a suspended license, vehicle prowl, domestic violence, assault, DUI and criminal trespass.

Video shows men attacking religious protesters at Pridefest

This may well be true. In every crowd, we can find one or a few bad apples.

But in the case of militant gay rights fanatics they are all bad apples.

The only reason it was these two who beat the preachers is that only so many people can beat someone up at a single time.

So even if the preachers were provoking them, does that justify the violence?

Of course not.

But to the gay mafia, Christians protesting against sin is indistinguishable from deliberate provocation by the likes of Westboro Baptist church protesting at the funerals of dead servicemen.

In their view their pervert parades are on the same moral plain as the funeral for a martyr.

These gay mafia are sick sons of bitches and they run our country right now.

marriage is not a right, it is an institution.

Not according to the SCOTUS. They've declared it a fundamental right on at least three occasions.

no, they did not

and it does not matter - it is still not a right, but an institution.

nothing wrong with civil unions - why the need to upgrade?

Again, it's kind of like saying black folks should have been perfectly happy with "colored" drinking fountains. I mean, they still dispensed water, right?

Typical Christians. Didn't know it was okay to use violence against someone who has done you no harm. Must have missed that part in the Bible.

Noomi, you'll notice that Koshergrl was referring to Christians who won't think twice about FIGHTING BACK, which implies that harm was indeed done to them. When you "fight back," that terminology implies that someone else was the aggressor.

The Christians were attacked ONLY because they caused trouble, screaming and insulting the people marching. Sometimes, you get what you deserve.

Perhaps......but next time, if Im them, I'm taking a couple more guys = no trouble.

So even if the preachers were provoking them, does that justify the violence?

There was a case a couple years ago where some of my leftist friends were terribly upset that a gay man and his partner went to the church where his father was the pastor with the intent of getting in Dad's face about their relationship. And not surprisingly, they got roughed up.

If violence justified? No, not really.

Should you be surprised when it happens when you instigate people? No, not really.

And not one of them had to do with Deviant Coupling. :thup:

Go ahead and explain to me how two Men or two Women are "Fundamental to our very Existence and Survival" again?...

:)

peace...

If someone thinks that carrying a sign and screaming out messages is sufficient provocation for a beating, they have really only justified the beating death of Matthew Shepard. He couldn't get out of another man's face either. He couldn't stop hitting on a man who clearly rejected the attention.

SHOCKING VIDEO: Christian Street Preachers Assaulted at Gay Pride Festival - Fox Nation

^These some of your pals?... :dunno:

The Left is SO Tolerant of Differing Views. :thup:

peace...

Not sure what point you're trying to prove here.

It was wrong for folks to use violence against these individuals, and I have no respect for those who lack self control and punched these Christians, but at the same time the Christians knew what they were doing and shouldn't be the least bit surprised that they were attacked.

I mean, if a black guy stands outside of a KKK meeting and calls the members lowlife rednecks (which they are) when they leave, etc, there's a good chance he might get the crap kicked out of him and it would not be the least bit shocking to me.

If you go into a bar full of vets and start proclaiming that vets are evil people because they use guns and kill babies, etc, there's a good chance you might leave with a black eye. Sure you could say the vets were wrong for using violence, but at the same time you have to put partial blame on the protester for putting him/herself in such a precarious situation.

This is all just straightforward common sense.

Last edited:

Go ahead and explain to me how two Men or two Women are "Fundamental to our very Existence and Survival" again?...

peace...

You'll find out when the SCOTUS rules on it in a few years.

Explain how a convicted murderer on death row is "Fundamental to our very Existence and Survival"?

People don't deserve to be beaten for having an opinion. Throw the book at these thugs!

peace...

You'll find out when the SCOTUS rules on it in a few years.

Explain how a convicted murderer on death row is "Fundamental to our very Existence and Survival"?

I will find out... :rofl:

Seawytch KNOWS that the SCOTUS has NOT Ruled in Favor of Gay Marriage being a Right.

End of Fucking List. :thup:

peace...

Forum List

Back