Christian Women Raped by ISIS

Shiite Muslim women are being raped as well. This is a group so fucked up that Al Qaeda wants nothing to do with them. :mad:

What are you talking about :ahole-1:, Don't you ever read the news?

The Merger of ISIS and al-Qaeda Could Cripple the Civilized World

The Fiscal Times ^

Take a barbaric army, add strategic jihadists—and a new evil is born. Organized and disciplined, ISIS is grabbing territory to build a state. On their hit list—the state of Israel. As ISIS continues to advance on the Syrian town of Kobani and close in on Turkey’s border, experts in Islamic radical movements think the terror group may merge with its al-Qaeda mother organization soon. Together, the group would represent the greatest terror threat to the civilized world. “I think Britain, Germany and France will witness significant attacks in their territories by the Islamic State. Al-Baghdadi [the leader of the...

They were already affiliated with Al Qaeda. They broke ranks for the reasons I stated.

That lasted about as long as you dicking your boyfriend!

Just admit that nothing in your article says ISIS and Al Qaeda are affiliated. You are a retard.

See #39, you dumbass! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Shiite Muslim women are being raped as well. This is a group so fucked up that Al Qaeda wants nothing to do with them. :mad:

The Fiscal Times ^

Take a barbaric army, add strategic jihadists—and a new evil is born. Organized and disciplined, ISIS is grabbing territory to build a state. On their hit list—the state of Israel. As ISIS continues to advance on the Syrian town of Kobani and close in on Turkey’s border, experts in Islamic radical movements think the terror group may merge with its al-Qaeda mother organization soon. Together, the group would represent the greatest terror threat to the civilized world. “I think Britain, Germany and France will witness significant attacks in their territories by the Islamic State. Al-Baghdadi [the leader of the...

VIG they are too late------I made this obvious prediction long ago. THE AXIS powers will merge even INCLUDING
HEZBOLLAH -----(weird huh?) ----they have common cause---
caliphate and destroy Israel AND take over Saudi Arabia.

it's not rocket science......read the koran

The Fiscal Times ^

They were already affiliated with Al Qaeda. They broke ranks for the reasons I stated.

Just admit that nothing in your article says ISIS and Al Qaeda are affiliated. You are a retard.

Keyboard gangster

The Fiscal Times ^

VIG they are too late------I made this obvious prediction long ago. THE AXIS powers will merge even INCLUDING
HEZBOLLAH -----(weird huh?) ----they have common cause---
caliphate and destroy Israel AND take over Saudi Arabia.

it's not rocket science......read the koran

Theyre-all-the-same.jpg

All I'm saying is push the button nuclear bomb these fucks and the world will be a better place fact dumbass

The Fiscal Times ^

So... #39 stated that they were at once affiliated with Al Qaeda, but aren't anymore? That totally disputes me saying the same exact thing.

Retard.

The Fiscal Times ^

Keyboard gangster

No, just trying to understand what you wrote... apparently we are on the same side!

The Fiscal Times ^

So... #39 stated that they were at once affiliated with Al Qaeda, but aren't anymore? That totally disputes me saying the same exact thing.

Retard.

Shithead......

Theyre-all-the-same.jpg

Retard.

Shithead......

Theyre-all-the-same.jpg

Try to prove your point by posting another meme. It won't make you look like a complete dipshit or anything. :lol:

The Fiscal Times ^

Retard.

Yes al Qaeda was the start of it then a splinter group broke off believing al Qaeda were not radical enough that's when Isis started this is facts so stop calling me retard when I know more than you

Retard.

Shithead......

Theyre-all-the-same.jpg

Try to prove your point by posting another meme. It won't make you look like a complete dipshit or anything. :lol:

I proved my point :ahole-1:, doesn't matter what you call them, they are THE SAME!

Retard.

Shithead......

Theyre-all-the-same.jpg

I proved my point :ahole-1:, doesn't matter what you call them, they are THE SAME!

You are such a partisan tool. I bet you'd suck any Republican dick if they asked. Then when they lose the next election you'd called them a RINO. Republican I Never gave Oral.

Vigilante, it's Islam with Different names in Different places. Watch this.

For fuck sake that didn't looked staged at all. A god that says beheading and killing prisoners is ok is a joke beyond belief, who wrote the quaran Hannibal lector, jst shows it's a load of shit n the fools that follow it

Retard.

Yes al Qaeda was the start of it then a splinter group broke off believing al Qaeda were not radical enough that's when Isis started this is facts so stop calling me retard when I know more than you

I never called you a retard. That was directed at Vagislil. I said the same thing as you. Al Qaeda disowned ISIS because they were too radical.

Retard.

Shithead......

Theyre-all-the-same.jpg

You are such a partisan tool. I bet you'd suck any Republican dick if they asked. Then when they lose the next election you'd called them a RINO. Republican I Never gave Oral.

RINO. Republican I Never gave Oral...... That might work if there was an A or TO in there but GAVE?..... And I'm the retard! :ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::banana:

And...they are still all the same!

Retard.

Shithead......

Theyre-all-the-same.jpg

RINO. Republican I Never gave Oral...... That might work if there was an A or TO in there but GAVE?..... And I'm the retard! :ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::banana:

Where does the A come in? If you're going to criticize my acronym at least get it right. Retard.

Just post another meme, and claim it as your own, like you did in the other thread.

Shithead......

Theyre-all-the-same.jpg

Where does the A come in? If you're going to criticize my acronym at least get it right. Retard.

Just post another meme, and claim it as your own, like you did in the other thread.

Do I really have to explain GAVE to you? I like meme's, they bitch slap you fucking queer liberals, and also do it with humor!.... Too nuanced for most 2 digit IQ'd liberals!

Forum List

Back