Christian Women Raped by ISIS

Y
Our governments are standing by watching our innocent ppl being beheaded saying our thoughts go out to the family's wtf air strikes aren't working it's time to go to war wi these cowards

It's time to let them kill each other. Why sacrifice another American soldier over their war? If we increase the defense of our borders they can't touch us.

Yea cos 9/11 turned out good so did 7/7 in London then they tried n failed in glasgow, nuke the fuckers now before another attack or beheading happens

Y
Our governments are standing by watching our innocent ppl being beheaded saying our thoughts go out to the family's wtf air strikes aren't working it's time to go to war wi these cowards

It's time to let them kill each other. Why sacrifice another American soldier over their war? If we increase the defense of our borders they can't touch us.

Yea cos 9/11 turned out good so did 7/7 in London then they tried n failed in glasgow, nuke the fuckers now before another attack or beheading happens

Despite CIA reports stating otherwise, I'm sure we did NOTHING in those regions to justify them attacking us. I bet they just hate us for our freedoms.

And I will tell u right now it won't be years before they come to our shores it will be months

Y

Despite CIA reports stating otherwise, I'm sure we did NOTHING in those regions to justify them attacking us. I bet they just hate us for our freedoms.

No they are just cowards n this will escalate tell the citizens to leave their homes n launch the nukes

ISIS thugs raping thousands to populate caliphate New York Post

Sick bastards.

Islamic State barbarians are raping thousands of women in Iraq and Syria to mass-produce spawn who’ll follow in their vile footsteps, The Post has learned.

Young militants are running wild to the chagrin of their more sophisticated and p.r.-savvy commanders, an Iraqi official told The Post.

The motivation of the rapists is twofold: They want to make ISIS babies — and they are just plain out for twisted thrills.

“You have these young ISIS fighters carrying machine guns and they . . . want to have sex,” the official said.

keep in mind---in SHARIAH LAW----an infant----born as a result of rape of a non muslim----by a muslim----BELONGS TO THE LOVING DAD
According to Judaic law the jew rapist would have to marry the woman and adopt the baby. ...... :cool:

wrong again------according to jewish law-----a woman can demand that a man who rapes her----MUST MARRY HER--------the law also provides that he can never divorce her. Most people believe that "marriage by rape" is a kind of tricky way to bypass
parental objection to a marriage------a kind of Romeo and Juliet
technique. The "rape" story saves the girl's rep. In fact---
this kind of marriage is not UNIQUE to jews. ---you can find more information about "marriage by rape"-----under the topic
"marriage by abduction" In jewish jurisprudence---the girl is not REQUIRED to marry the rapist-----she MAY. In Islamic
jurisprudence----RAPE is an entirely different issue------as you know but do not wish to admit

ISIS thugs raping thousands to populate caliphate New York Post

Sick bastards.

Islamic State barbarians are raping thousands of women in Iraq and Syria to mass-produce spawn who’ll follow in their vile footsteps, The Post has learned.

Young militants are running wild to the chagrin of their more sophisticated and p.r.-savvy commanders, an Iraqi official told The Post.

EMULATING AL NABI read the koran

The motivation of the rapists is twofold: They want to make ISIS babies — and they are just plain out for twisted thrills.

“You have these young ISIS fighters carrying machine guns and they . . . want to have sex,” the official said.

The motivation of the rapists is twofold: They want to make ISIS babies
Sounds like a plan......... :cool:

it's a technique described by al nabi------an interesting factoid---
the fat king of Saudi Arabia --"married" lots and lots of women----but divorced them after they had a son------his agenda was
POPULATE the country with "MY KIDS"----they will be the "PRINCES" in each village-------faithfull to Dear Old DAD-----thus the ROYAL FAMILY of Saudi Arabia is IMMENSE----even I knew a "prince"----here in the USA----- nice kid----he really did not
like the system and ended up working in a VERY JEWISH HOSPITAL----in New York City------kinda funny----he became a
YESHIVA MAN (he also complained that he was forced to marry his cousin)

Shiite Muslim women are being raped as well. This is a group so fucked up that Al Qaeda wants nothing to do with them. :mad:

What are you talking about :ahole-1:, Don't you ever read the news?

The Merger of ISIS and al-Qaeda Could Cripple the Civilized World

The Fiscal Times ^

Take a barbaric army, add strategic jihadists—and a new evil is born. Organized and disciplined, ISIS is grabbing territory to build a state. On their hit list—the state of Israel. As ISIS continues to advance on the Syrian town of Kobani and close in on Turkey’s border, experts in Islamic radical movements think the terror group may merge with its al-Qaeda mother organization soon. Together, the group would represent the greatest terror threat to the civilized world. “I think Britain, Germany and France will witness significant attacks in their territories by the Islamic State. Al-Baghdadi [the leader of the...

Shiite Muslim women are being raped as well. This is a group so fucked up that Al Qaeda wants nothing to do with them. :mad:

The Fiscal Times ^

Take a barbaric army, add strategic jihadists—and a new evil is born. Organized and disciplined, ISIS is grabbing territory to build a state. On their hit list—the state of Israel. As ISIS continues to advance on the Syrian town of Kobani and close in on Turkey’s border, experts in Islamic radical movements think the terror group may merge with its al-Qaeda mother organization soon. Together, the group would represent the greatest terror threat to the civilized world. “I think Britain, Germany and France will witness significant attacks in their territories by the Islamic State. Al-Baghdadi [the leader of the...

They were already affiliated with Al Qaeda. They broke ranks for the reasons I stated.

The Fiscal Times ^

They were already affiliated with Al Qaeda. They broke ranks for the reasons I stated.

That lasted about as long as you dicking your boyfriend!

The Fiscal Times ^

Try people who show face and tell us where they are, send in the sas 1 2 the leaders of this Isis piss then nuke u fuckers then wash our hands wi Isis easy peasy

The Fiscal Times ^

Try people who show face and tell us where they are, send in the sas 1 2 the leaders of this Isis piss then nuke u fuckers then wash our hands wi Isis easy peasy

English please!

The Fiscal Times ^

That lasted about as long as you dicking your boyfriend!

Just admit that nothing in your article says ISIS and Al Qaeda are affiliated. You are a retard.

Y

They are attacking their OWN Christian population, as well as Muslim women and pretty much ANY woman that they can impregnate.

They were affiliated u dosile fud, al Qaeda pleaded with them to stop beheading people and that is proof enough

Forum List

Back