Christian Women Raped by ISIS

You must remember that while mistreatment of women is common all over the world, it is only under Islam that it is institutionalized to the extent of causing sexual slavery, rape, stoning or murder.

How can anybody rejoice in the teachings of radical Islam or call it a religion of peace, when such events happen?

Try to prove your point by posting another meme. It won't make you look like a complete dipshit or anything. :lol:

I proved my point :ahole-1:, doesn't matter what you call them, they are THE SAME!

You are such a partisan tool. I bet you'd suck any Republican dick if they asked. Then when they lose the next election you'd called them a RINO. Republican I Never gave Oral.

RINO. Republican I Never gave Oral...... That might work if there was an A or TO in there but GAVE?..... And I'm the retard! :ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::banana:

And...they are still all the same!

Where does the A come in? If you're going to criticize my acronym at least get it right. Retard.

Just post another meme, and claim it as your own, like you did in the other thread.

Do I really have to explain GAVE to you? I like meme's, they bitch slap you fucking queer liberals, and also do it with humor!.... Too nuanced for most 2 digit IQ'd liberals!

I'm just thinking of the recent thread where somebody applauded your memes, and asked if you created them yourself. Of course you didn't, but you acted coy, and didn't admit it. You are such a tool. You don't have an original thought in your head. :lol:

You must remember that while mistreatment of women is common all over the world, it is only under Islam that it is institutionalized to the extent of causing sexual slavery, rape, stoning or murder.

How can anybody rejoice in the teachings of radical Islam or call it a religion of peace, when such events happen?

20h73r.png

Vigilante, it's Islam with Different names in Different places. Watch this.

Jeremiah-----good you took the name of a prophet----a bit
depressing one at that----but he would have said the same
thing

I have never made a claim to be him - to be clear - Rosie - but I can definitely relate to him and to the anguish he felt watching his own people believing liars that said - all is well - when all was anything but well. Well, he is in heaven now enjoying his reward - he certainly served the LORD will his whole heart. I'm believing God to meet him one day.

I proved my point :ahole-1:, doesn't matter what you call them, they are THE SAME!

You are such a partisan tool. I bet you'd suck any Republican dick if they asked. Then when they lose the next election you'd called them a RINO. Republican I Never gave Oral.

RINO. Republican I Never gave Oral...... That might work if there was an A or TO in there but GAVE?..... And I'm the retard! :ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::banana:

Where does the A come in? If you're going to criticize my acronym at least get it right. Retard.

Just post another meme, and claim it as your own, like you did in the other thread.

Do I really have to explain GAVE to you? I like meme's, they bitch slap you fucking queer liberals, and also do it with humor!.... Too nuanced for most 2 digit IQ'd liberals!

I'm just thinking of the recent thread where somebody applauded your memes, and asked if you created them yourself. Of course you didn't, but you acted coy, and didn't admit it. You are such a tool. You don't have an original thought in your head. :lol:

As I stated in that thread, If I told her, everyone would know.... Now being all these thousands of meme's, posters, and pictures tell the story I want to tell, and do it with HUMOR (I know, that's beyond your comprehension) I use them as often as I can! I especially like using them because it pisses off pond scum, such as yourself, and your fellow subversives, more than just words!

Now, go ask your husband to explain this to you!

For fuck sake that didn't looked staged at all. A god that says beheading and killing prisoners is ok is a joke beyond belief, who wrote the quaran Hannibal lector, jst shows it's a load of shit n the fools that follow it

Staged? This is Brother Rachid - a former Muslim whose father is an IMAM. He told the truth. He is a Christian now - he's feeling compelled to warn others. I like him. ALOT.

As I stated in that thread, If I told her, everyone would know.... Now being all these thousands of meme's, posters, and pictures tell the story I want to tell, and do it with HUMOR (I know, that's beyond your comprehension) I use them as often as I can! I especially like using them because it pisses off pond scum, such as yourself, and your fellow subversives, more than just words!

If you knew anyone who meant anything on this forum, you would know that I use my own humor. Not copy/pasting another person's work. :lol:

For fuck sake that didn't looked staged at all. A god that says beheading and killing prisoners is ok is a joke beyond belief, who wrote the quaran Hannibal lector, jst shows it's a load of shit n the fools that follow it

read the Koran----it's easy----get the picthall translation-----not a long book----and not complicated -- no character development at all----simplistic like a HARLEQUINN romance------crazy man steals and kills------never repents He thinks he is a "KING"

Staged? This is Brother Rachid - a former Muslim whose father is an IMAM. He told the truth. He is a Christian now - he's feeling compelled to warn others. I like him. ALOT.

Brother talk a lot of poop, killing another human being is inhumane no matter what religion or country your from

If you knew anyone who meant anything on this forum, you would know that I use my own humor. Not copy/pasting another person's work. :lol:

Is THAT what you call, the garbage you post...HUMOR?:banana2:

20h73r.png

But if Christians were teaching their brethren to kill anyone who insulted Jesus or Christianity the Liberals would not open their mouth. So that's the other side of it.

Brother talk a lot of poop, killing another human being is inhumane no matter what religion or country your from

Brother Rachid is exposing Islam as a religion that teaches killing another human being - so you are endorsing Brother Rachid's message - without realizing it. So when did you immigrate to Britain? Recently?

read the Koran----it's easy----get the picthall translation-----not a long book----and not complicated -- no character development at all----simplistic like a HARLEQUINN romance------crazy man steals and kills------never repents He thinks he is a "KING"

You condensed that very well. I'm impressed!

Forum List

Back