Christian Women Raped by ISIS

Vigilante, it's Islam with Different names in Different places. Watch this.

For fuck sake that didn't looked staged at all. A god that says beheading and killing prisoners is ok is a joke beyond belief, who wrote the quaran Hannibal lector, jst shows it's a load of shit n the fools that follow it

read the Koran----it's easy----get the picthall translation-----not a long book----and not complicated -- no character development at all----simplistic like a HARLEQUINN romance------crazy man steals and kills------never repents He thinks he is a "KING"

You condensed that very well. I'm impressed!

thanks Jeremiah----I read it long ago ---when I was crazy about
the ancient greek TRAGEDIES--------the HUBRIS thing and the
inevitable "pay back against evil"-----and lots of character
development--------same is true of the bible----lots of character
development and----payback. David is one long tragic epic.....
I was so UNIMPRESSED with the Koran that I thought it must
be a misprint-------nothing there. It's like an idiot wrote it. Even Beowulf was better

Vigilante, it's Islam with Different names in Different places. Watch this.

For fuck sake that didn't looked staged at all. A god that says beheading and killing prisoners is ok is a joke beyond belief, who wrote the quaran Hannibal lector, jst shows it's a load of shit n the fools that follow it

read the Koran----it's easy----get the picthall translation-----not a long book----and not complicated -- no character development at all----simplistic like a HARLEQUINN romance------crazy man steals and kills------never repents He thinks he is a "KING"

And it tries to make a whole bunch of justifications using "religion" for atrocious behavior!

Hate tea that's for the English, and was it not us that colonised the USA? Think about who u are dissing b4 u type it lol

Forum List

Back