Christian zealot beheads teen for practicing witchcraft

He's insane. His religion is insignificant even tho the OP is trying to equate Christianity with radical Islam.

It's only insignificant when the religion is Christian. I see.

No, it would be equally insignificant if a Muslim was mentally deranged and on drugs. Are you suggesting that all Muslims who do these sorts of things are mentally deranged and or on drugs?

Michael Zehaf-Bibeau had a history of drug arrests before converting to Islam.

And possibly he's brain damaged from doing them, if that's proven fine.

Not EVERY Muslim who murderers does so because of his religion, we understand that. But neither does every "Christian"

Yeah, some of them do it just because they like it, like the good Christians and Muslims that they are!

Not EVERY Muslim who murderers does so because of his religion, we understand that. But neither does every "Christian"

Maybe not EVERY Muslim murders because of their religion, but I would say it's highly likely that that is the main reason most of the time. And as far as the many beheadings by Muslims, I think it's pretty much all religious motivated.

This guy murdered because the Bible told him so!

“A man also or woman that hath a familiar spirit, or that is a wizard, shall surely be put to death: they shall stone them with stones: their blood shall be upon them.” – Leviticus, 20:27

I think it's much more likely due to his heavy drug use.

But you wouldn't say that if he were joining ISIS.

Actually, I would definately say that any US citizen who attempts to join ISIS must be other high or mentally ill

He's insane. His religion is insignificant even tho the OP is trying to equate Christianity with radical Islam.

No, it would be equally insignificant if a Muslim was mentally deranged and on drugs. Are you suggesting that all Muslims who do these sorts of things are mentally deranged and or on drugs?

Yeah, some of them do it just because they like it, like the good Christians and Muslims that they are!

Murdering has no place in the Christian religion. Pretending that it does shows your ignorance and desperation.

The brother of the victim says that Marin is a "heavy drug user".

Graphic New details released in near-beheading murder of Stillwater teen one in custody KFOR.com

And by the way, he wasn't actually beheaded, although the reports are he was "nearly" beheaded.
look at this Digital Drifter - the article says his brother Jesse said he was practicing witchcraft. It also reads here:

On Wednesday afternoon, officers say they received a 911 call from Marin, saying he had just killed someone.

According to an arrest affidavit, Marin told police, “I murdered someone.”

According to the affidavit, he began “rambling about sacrificing and magic.”

Officers found him walking along State Highway 51 in western Stillwater, covered in blood and carrying a knife.Graphic New details released in near-beheading murder of Stillwater teen one in custody KFOR.com

Sounds to me like a sacrifice to Satan - he was practicing witchcraft - not Christianity - Satanists despise Christians - this is most likely why they included a mention of Christianity - it has nothing to do with christianity - he did this sacrifice to his god - Satan - look at his countenance - he's into witchcraft. No question about it. The sacrifices to Satan start about October 15 - high holy day to Satan is Oct 31 - today - they continue sacrificing humans - murder - bloodshed on up to November 15th according to ex satanists who are now Christians and have revealed this is how they do things. Satan is a liar. We cannot expect his children to speak the truth either.

Maybe not EVERY Muslim murders because of their religion, but I would say it's highly likely that that is the main reason most of the time. And as far as the many beheadings by Muslims, I think it's pretty much all religious motivated.

“A man also or woman that hath a familiar spirit, or that is a wizard, shall surely be put to death: they shall stone them with stones: their blood shall be upon them.” – Leviticus, 20:27

There is not a Christian clergyman today who advocates that. Do you understand that the Jewish practice of stoning people ended centuries ago ?

Murdering has no place in the Christian religion. Pretending that it does shows your ignorance and desperation.

The kid was practicing witchcraft. You can look at him and tell he is a satanist. Not difficult to figure this story out.

This is an all too familiar practice for these unintelligent apologists for Islam. Their big 3 techniques seem to be these:

1 -- Matter or prevalence. They find something like this which is extremely rare in Christianity to compare to something quite common in Islam, inevitably using an example of something routinely condemned by Christians and fairly widely supported by Muslims.

2 -- Matter of magnitude. They find something mildly annoying in Christianity to compare to something really vile in Islam -- I/E Christians shunning those who leave the faith as a comparison to Muslims killing apostates.

3 -- Matter of time. They find something in Christianity's past to compare to the Islamic present -- Spanish inquisition or witchcraft trials. It's as if the world has experience some weird rift in the time/space continuum.

The kid was practicing witchcraft. You can look at him and tell he is a satanist. Not difficult to figure this story out.
So, you can figure that out just by looking at a picture? Do you approve of what Marin did to him?

LOL...NOPE, no murder going on in that book.

In a grisly murder an Oklahoma college student with strong Christian beliefs nearly decapitates a young man because the victim practiced witchcraft.

Isaiah Zoar Marin, 21, is charged with first-degree murder for the killing of Jacob Andrew Crockett, 19. Marin is accused of using a “long knife or sword” to kill Crockett.

Marin’s Facebook page features many posts professing his love for God, with the latest public post being on Aug. 8 of this year. The post reads:

Tried to take on a demon and God had to help me through the tough parts. Got to be careful with my words and pay closer attention to my emotions. Need to figure out how to keep on speaking when I’m with the presence of the Lord God.

Marin was watching videos on YouTube “related to his Christian beliefs and the Book of Matthew” before the murder, according to the affidavit.

Read more: Christian zealot beheads teen for practicing witchcraft

It's a good example of why we keep religion and government separate.

How many non christians would be dead now if the christian right had their way and we were a christian theocracy?

I'm not christian. I'm pagan and in the world of those crazy people I'm a witch. So they would kill me.

'Religious zealot' Christian student 'decapitated 19-year-old friend because he thought he practiced witchcraft'

Marin was furious at Crockett for his interest in witchcraft, which he saw as contrary to his Christian faith, court records show

College student and Christian religious zealot Isaiah Marin decapitates pal with a black sword Daily Mail Online

LOL and your point is that Christianity approves of such behavior ? I understand that you hate religion but this is a real stretch. Hide and watch. The guy will be declared insane.

Let's get something straight, goono doesn't hate "religion", he hates Christianity and Christians. That's as far as his hate goes.

Did he say that he hates Christianity and Christians?

There is not a Christian clergyman today who advocates that. Do you understand that the Jewish practice of stoning people ended centuries ago ?

I'm just quoting what's in YOUR Bible.

In a grisly murder an Oklahoma college student with strong Christian beliefs nearly decapitates a young man because the victim practiced witchcraft.

Isaiah Zoar Marin, 21, is charged with first-degree murder for the killing of Jacob Andrew Crockett, 19. Marin is accused of using a “long knife or sword” to kill Crockett.

Marin’s Facebook page features many posts professing his love for God, with the latest public post being on Aug. 8 of this year. The post reads:

Tried to take on a demon and God had to help me through the tough parts. Got to be careful with my words and pay closer attention to my emotions. Need to figure out how to keep on speaking when I’m with the presence of the Lord God.

Marin was watching videos on YouTube “related to his Christian beliefs and the Book of Matthew” before the murder, according to the affidavit.

Read more: Christian zealot beheads teen for practicing witchcraft

It's a good example of why we keep religion and government separate.

How many non christians would be dead now if the christian right had their way and we were a christian theocracy?

I'm not christian. I'm pagan and in the world of those crazy people I'm a witch. So they would kill me.

'Religious zealot' Christian student 'decapitated 19-year-old friend because he thought he practiced witchcraft'

Marin was furious at Crockett for his interest in witchcraft, which he saw as contrary to his Christian faith, court records show

College student and Christian religious zealot Isaiah Marin decapitates pal with a black sword Daily Mail Online

LOL and your point is that Christianity approves of such behavior ? I understand that you hate religion but this is a real stretch. Hide and watch. The guy will be declared insane.

Let's get something straight, goono doesn't hate "religion", he hates Christianity and Christians. That's as far as his hate goes.

Did he say that he hates Christianity and Christians?

I'm just quoting what's in YOUR Bible.

The behavior that you are alluded in the Bible has been condemned and outlawed by Jews and Christians for centuries. Maybe you should stick with the real reason that you hate Christians

I think it's much more likely due to his heavy drug use.

But you wouldn't say that if he were joining ISIS.

And you've touched on a key, a very key, reason of the difference. With fundamental Islamist's, you have an organized doctrine that seeks to destroy western civilization. You don't have that with Christians or Christianity.
So yes, it's much more likely that religion would be at play if this were a Muslim beheading.
In this case, since the guy apparently is/was a heavy drug user, it's more likely that that would be the cause of his horrific behavior.

This radical loon in no way represents Christians as a whole. Just like radical Islam isn't representative of their faith as well. I've always founds board generalizations to be the tools of the intellectually lazy and dishonest.

Forum List

Back