Christian zealot beheads teen for practicing witchcraft

It's a good example of why we keep religion and government separate.

How many non christians would be dead now if the christian right had their way and we were a christian theocracy?

I'm not christian. I'm pagan and in the world of those crazy people I'm a witch. So they would kill me.

'Religious zealot' Christian student 'decapitated 19-year-old friend because he thought he practiced witchcraft'

Marin was furious at Crockett for his interest in witchcraft, which he saw as contrary to his Christian faith, court records show

College student and Christian religious zealot Isaiah Marin decapitates pal with a black sword Daily Mail Online

LOL and your point is that Christianity approves of such behavior ? I understand that you hate religion but this is a real stretch. Hide and watch. The guy will be declared insane.

Let's get something straight, goono doesn't hate "religion", he hates Christianity and Christians. That's as far as his hate goes.

Did he say that he hates Christianity and Christians?

Lol ! Did you just get here ? Goono makes it clear every single day of his undying hate of Christians and Christianity. Do a search of the threads he authors, nearly every single one are devoted to bashing of Christians. He hates the very ground they stand on, ask anyone here.

I've never heard him say any such thing. Maybe he just dislikes some of the nutcases around here who claim to be Christian.

But someone else said that if he was a Muslim, it wouldn't be because he was crazy...it would be because of his religious beliefs. Which is it?

Don't try and think, you lack the skill for it.

There is no organization like Saudi Arabia, Iran, Isis, Al Qaeda, The Muslim Brotherhood, the KLA, Boco Harum, et al. advocating Christians murder non-Christians the way there is for the Muzzie Beasts.

I realize you don't grasp this, but that's just because you're stupid.

What would our RW posters say if Marin had been a Muslim?

We would likely blame it on his religious beliefs, because there's a perfectly reasonable reason to do so.
Why on HIS religious beliefs if he is a Muslim but not on his religious beliefs if he's a Christian?

As I mentioned in an earlier post, with fundamental Islamist's, you have an organized doctrine that seeks to destroy western civilization. You don't have that with Christians or Christianity. There are not calls around the world from Christian leaders to kill non-believers. With Islamic militant leaders, they are always calling for us to be destroyed.
So yes, it's much more likely that religion would be at play if this were a Muslim beheading.

There are multiple verses in YOUR Bible with instruction to kill witches and sorcerers. This young man was doing what YOUR Bible told him to do.

You're more pathetic than I realized. How many people do you think you can convince that religion caused this murder ?

Hey, it sells around here with Islam, so why not?

What the OP should have done is posted the story as "religious fanatic beheads infidel" without mentioning what religion the perp associated with. And then just watch posters dig themselves into their holes.

'Religious zealot' Christian student 'decapitated 19-year-old friend because he thought he practiced witchcraft'

Marin was furious at Crockett for his interest in witchcraft, which he saw as contrary to his Christian faith, court records show

College student and Christian religious zealot Isaiah Marin decapitates pal with a black sword Daily Mail Online

LOL and your point is that Christianity approves of such behavior ? I understand that you hate religion but this is a real stretch. Hide and watch. The guy will be declared insane.

Let's get something straight, goono doesn't hate "religion", he hates Christianity and Christians. That's as far as his hate goes.

Did he say that he hates Christianity and Christians?

Lol ! Did you just get here ? Goono makes it clear every single day of his undying hate of Christians and Christianity. Do a search of the threads he authors, nearly every single one are devoted to bashing of Christians. He hates the very ground they stand on, ask anyone here.

I've never heard him say any such thing. Maybe he just dislikes some of the nutcases around here who claim to be Christian.

Sometimes someone's actions speak much louder than words, and in goon's case his actions speak volumes !!

We would likely blame it on his religious beliefs, because there's a perfectly reasonable reason to do so.
Why on HIS religious beliefs if he is a Muslim but not on his religious beliefs if he's a Christian?

As I mentioned in an earlier post, with fundamental Islamist's, you have an organized doctrine that seeks to destroy western civilization. You don't have that with Christians or Christianity. There are not calls around the world from Christian leaders to kill non-believers. With Islamic militant leaders, they are always calling for us to be destroyed.
So yes, it's much more likely that religion would be at play if this were a Muslim beheading.

There are multiple verses in YOUR Bible with instruction to kill witches and sorcerers. This young man was doing what YOUR Bible told him to do.

It isn't my Bible, I am not a Christian.

He's insane. His religion is insignificant even tho the OP is trying to equate Christianity with radical Islam.

It's only insignificant when the religion is Christian. I see.

No, it would be equally insignificant if a Muslim was mentally deranged and on drugs. Are you suggesting that all Muslims who do these sorts of things are mentally deranged and or on drugs?

Michael Zehaf-Bibeau had a history of drug arrests before converting to Islam.

And possibly he's brain damaged from doing them, if that's proven fine.

Not EVERY Muslim who murderers does so because of his religion, we understand that. But neither does every "Christian"

Maybe not EVERY Muslim murders because of their religion, but I would say it's highly likely that that is the main reason most of the time. And as far as the many beheadings by Muslims, I think it's pretty much all religious motivated.

Having it both ways: Priceless. :D

Of course. In those days for the most part the witches and sorcerers should be killed. In those days the witches were those who gathered up the plants, roots and body parts from which they made potions to sell. Today we kill them too. We just call them by a modern name. We call them poisoners. Anyone could take a sword or spear and murder. It takes a witch to kill from miles away. A witch could sell a potion that would poison an entire herd of sheep or goats. An enemy would pay much for that power.

It isn't my Bible, I am not a Christian.

There are multiple verses in the Bible with instruction to kill witches and sorcerers. This young man was doing what the Bible told him to do.

Exodus 22:18King James Version (KJV)
18 Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.

Carla, you're a bigot and like all bigots, stupid as a pile of bricks.

Do you think Christians adhere to Levitical Law?

Hint, do they eat Bacon?

This guy, apparently did not get that memo.

“But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.” – Revelation, 21:8

It's only insignificant when the religion is Christian. I see.

No, it would be equally insignificant if a Muslim was mentally deranged and on drugs. Are you suggesting that all Muslims who do these sorts of things are mentally deranged and or on drugs?

Michael Zehaf-Bibeau had a history of drug arrests before converting to Islam.

And possibly he's brain damaged from doing them, if that's proven fine.

Not EVERY Muslim who murderers does so because of his religion, we understand that. But neither does every "Christian"

Maybe not EVERY Muslim murders because of their religion, but I would say it's highly likely that that is the main reason most of the time. And as far as the many beheadings by Muslims, I think it's pretty much all religious motivated.

Having it both ways: Priceless. :D

If you can't see the difference for yourself, you probably cannot be reached.

This guy, apparently did not get that memo.

This guy was a tweaker, a meth head.

I'm sure you can relate.

“But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.” – Revelation, 21:8

I find it amusing that you Atheists get so worked up over threats of punishment after death.

They have no impact on me because I don't believe in heaven or hell.

Clearly you morons do.

Forum List

Back