Christiana Amanpour: Nothing personifies the arrogance of the left better.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Stupid ass marxist bitch.

Her acceptance speech. I wish I could highlight how this annoying bitch with her elitist manner and her pathetic bass tone advocates marxist speech. Somewhere she claims 99.9% of all scientists accept MAN MADE climate change. She claims the so called 0.01%of those that do not should be "silenced."

Just listen to it when you get a chance.

Her acceptance speech. I wish I could highlight how this annoying bitch with her elitist manner and her pathetic bass tone advocates marxist speech. Somewhere she claims 99.9% of all scientists accept MAN MADE climate change. She claims the so called 0.01%of those that do not should be "silenced."

She attended a highly selective university and fashioned her career from scratch, starting at the very bottom...

You?

She attended a highly selective university and fashioned her career from scratch, starting at the very bottom...

You?

He's confused about sciency things. Probably thinks the earth is flat and supported by turtles all the way down.

Ah, she's an old Communist Globalist media hack. She's all-in on the NWO. To hell with her.

Last edited:
I like watching the left lament when their propaganda is rejected through the democratic process. They just can't handle it.

Amanpour has always been a Communist NWO Globalist hack. Only Leftist Globalists care what she thinks about anything. She's irrelevant.

You?

Yet somehow, she's still at the bottom.

I don't care what she says or thinks.

She, like all leftists, is irrelevant.

Given what I know of her background, I would bet she speaks more than 3 languages......

Of the various luminaries of the right wing media on whose words you hang, how many can say the same?

You?

Yet somehow, she's still at the bottom.

At the bottom of what?

About Christiane Amanpour. American award-winning television anchor and journalist, Christiane Amanpour, has an estimated net worth of $12.5 million. She is anchor of ABC News's This Week and formerly CNN's chief international correspondent.

Having made every penny by dint of her own efforts...

Given what I know of her background, I would bet she speaks more than 3 languages......

Of the various luminaries of the right wing media on whose words you hang, how many can say the same?
So because she speaks more than one language, her opinion is somehow more important. I get it. Liberalism is disease.

I like watching the left lament when their propaganda is rejected through the democratic process. They just can't handle it.

There is something vaguely UNdemocratic about a candidate winning an election with substantially fewer votes than his opponent....

Amanpour has always been a Communist NWO Globalist hack. Only Leftist Globalists care what she thinks about anything. She's irrelevant.

You don't know the first thing about the woman.....

She's all-in on the Globalist Elite NWO agenda. Always has been. To hell with her.

So because she speaks more than one language, her opinion is somehow more important. I get it. Liberalism is disease.

I don't know about that, but I'm willing to bet that her IQ is nearly double yours........

How many hours did you spend suckling at the teats of FOX, Drudge, Breitbart and their infotainment ilk this week?

There is something vaguely UNdemocratic about a candidate winning an election with substantially fewer votes than his opponent....
There's also a mentally deficient aspect to people who continually make false statements that they know are false. Now, like the true liberal, DEMAND I show where you made false statements! Ha!

You don't know the first thing about the woman.....

She's all-in on the Globalist Elite NWO agenda. Always has been. To hell with her.

Why don't you provide the link at which you were told to believe that?

Forum List

Back