Christiana Amanpour: Nothing personifies the arrogance of the left better.

I like watching the left lament when their propaganda is rejected through the democratic process. They just can't handle it.

Amanpour has always been a Communist NWO Globalist hack. Only Leftist Globalists care what she thinks about anything. She's irrelevant.

You don't know the first thing about the woman.....

She's all-in on the Globalist Elite NWO agenda. Always has been. To hell with her.
More importantly...how does she rate from 1 - 10?

I don't care what she says or thinks.

She, like all leftists, is irrelevant.

Given what I know of her background, I would bet she speaks more than 3 languages......

Of the various luminaries of the right wing media on whose words you hang, how many can say the same?
So because she speaks more than one language, her opinion is somehow more important. I get it. Liberalism is disease.

I don't know about that, but I'm willing to bet that her IQ is nearly double yours........

How many hours did you spend suckling at the teats of FOX, Drudge, Breitbart and their infotainment ilk this week?
The last one of those phony IQ test I took, I came in at 139. So, if you can't dazzle us with brilliance, you can certainly baffle us with bullshit.

I like watching the left lament when their propaganda is rejected through the democratic process. They just can't handle it.

There is something vaguely UNdemocratic about a candidate winning an election with substantially fewer votes than his opponent....
There's also a mentally deficient aspect to people who continually make false statements that they know are false. Now, like the true liberal, DEMAND I show where you made false statements! Ha!

Fuck no.......your Bold Assertion is evidence enough........That's how you proceed, isn't it?

There is something vaguely UNdemocratic about a candidate winning an election with substantially fewer votes than his opponent....
The President isn't elected by the popular vote.

Which qualifies that "democratic process" thingy......

Ours is a REPUBLIC, so formed in the belief that there exists a class of citizen most qualified to determine the best for all....

Think about the pitch you and your fellow imbeciles swallowed to justify pulling the lever for a serial bankrupt and reality TV star....

Amanpour has always been a Communist NWO Globalist hack. Only Leftist Globalists care what she thinks about anything. She's irrelevant.

She's all-in on the Globalist Elite NWO agenda. Always has been. To hell with her.

Why don't you provide the link at which you were told to believe that?

She's a NWO Globalist Elite fake news-puppet. Always has been, always will be. I don't trust a word she says. She really can go to hell as far as i'm concerned.

There's also a mentally deficient aspect to people who continually make false statements that they know are false. Now, like the true liberal, DEMAND I show where you made false statements! Ha!

Fuck no.......your Bold Assertion is evidence enough........That's how you proceed, isn't it?
Then, once he's called out and proven the shill, he talks in circles, pretending to have an "amanpour like" grasp of semantics.

Ours is a REPUBLIC, so formed in the belief that there exists a class of citizen most qualified to determine the best for all....

Think about the pitch you and your fellow imbeciles swallowed to justify pulling the lever for a serial bankrupt and reality TV star....
WTF? Reagan was a movie actor.

She's a NWO Globalist Elite fake news-puppet. Always has been, always will be. I don't trust a word she says. She really can go to hell as far as i'm concerned.

Blather, mince, rebleat....

I bet you've never been paid to think....

But we think you've been paid....

WTF does Reagan have to do with this thread?

Hold that until the topic is "POTUS who have TRIPLED the Gross Debt in the course of their terms".....

At 5:15, she encapsulates what has happened to journalism perfectly:

"I believe in being truthful, not neutral". Perfect.

And just who is to determine what The Truth is, Christiane? You? People who think like you? People with whom you choose to surround yourself?

A perfect example of how ideology distorts the mind. It makes people confuse fact with opinion.

You couldn't ask for a better representation of why people no longer trust the media: It wants to tell (its version of) The Truth, not report The News.

But we think you've been paid....

You would be right.........but the product of my deliberations has value....

WTF does Reagan have to do with this thread?

Hold that until the topic is "POTUS who have TRIPLED the Gross Debt in the course of their terms".....
Awww, stop pretending.

Forum List

Back