Christiana Amanpour: Nothing personifies the arrogance of the left better.

Wow, she got a decent nose job. I wonder what doctor did the work. Interesting she can't get rid of the heavy accent after all these years. People with extreme accents retain them mainly because they do not listen very well. And coincidentally, as I mentioned in a recent thread, the "awards" industry has been nothing buy political propaganda and sales marketing for decades now.
People with extreme accents retain them mainly because they do not listen very well.

Complete bullshit.....it is generally a function of the age at which they are obliged to adopt a different language...

I don't care what she says or thinks.

She, like all leftists, is irrelevant.

Given what I know of her background, I would bet she speaks more than 3 languages......

Of the various luminaries of the right wing media on whose words you hang, how many can say the same?

How about trumps wife. She speaks 5

Not to mention that she earned 3 credits towards a college degree,,,,,,previously reported as having earned a degree in architecture...

At 5:15, she encapsulates what has happened to journalism perfectly:

"I believe in being truthful, not neutral". Perfect.

And just who is to determine what The Truth is, Christiane? You? People who think like you? People with whom you choose to surround yourself?

A perfect example of how ideology distorts the mind. It makes people confuse fact with opinion.

You couldn't ask for a better representation of why people no longer trust the media.

You approach the truth through a good faith effort of inquiry.........

Eyeguzzling Drudge headlines doesn't qualify....
Drudge or Huffington, same thing.

We should be given the facts and make our own conclusions, not another person's slanted version of The Truth.

Now for the Money Shot....

On which PRIMARY sources of information do you rely?

Do you even know where they can be found?

Here's a test....

Of all the net private sector employment gains since Feb, 2001, what percentage has been added since Feb, 2009?

Roughly....
Having spent nearly 20 years in "the media" in a former life, I know to get my "news" from a variety of sources, analyze it, synthesize it, and then draw conclusions.

I can also tell when a "reporter" is providing their version of The Truth and when they're actually reporting.

Uh....the question?

The answer is

110%

Forum List

Back