Christiana Amanpour: Nothing personifies the arrogance of the left better.

If you care what Amanpour thinks, you too serve the NWO Globalist Elite agenda. So hey, fuck you too! Movin on...

Stupid ass marxist bitch.

Her acceptance speech. I wish I could highlight how this annoying bitch with her elitist manner and her pathetic bass tone advocates marxist speech. Somewhere she claims 99.9% of all scientists accept MAN MADE climate change. She claims the so called 0.01%of those that do not should be "silenced."

Just listen to it when you get a chance.

She attended a highly selective university and fashioned her career from scratch, starting at the very bottom...

You?

Well, let's see. My parents died when I was 5, and I grew up as an orphan until I was adopted at 12 by my friends family. I graduated with a 3.1 and got a Bachelor's degree in finance from FSU. I was also a walk on and played football there.

I have a Masters in business. An MBA from FAU. I have a series 7 license, a life health and variable annuity license 215.

I am semi-retired and worth just under 5 million dollars.

I am also an MMA instructor, and I also speak several languages. 4 to be exact. English, Spanish, Italian and French. My French is not that good, but whatever.

That is not the point is it? The point is that stupid arrogant propagandist is a fucking JOURNALIST and she lies when she says 99.9 percent of scientists buy the MAN MADE climate change. That is a fucking lie and I still do not see her meteorology degree. She is a willful liar or is a brainwashed know it all bitch who spends her time in the echo chambers.

Her acceptance speech. I wish I could highlight how this annoying bitch with her elitist manner and her pathetic bass tone advocates marxist speech. Somewhere she claims 99.9% of all scientists accept MAN MADE climate change. She claims the so called 0.01%of those that do not should be "silenced."

She attended a highly selective university and fashioned her career from scratch, starting at the very bottom...

You?

Well, let's see. My parents died when I was 5, and I grew up as an orphan until I was adopted at 12 by my friends family. I graduated with a 3.1 and got a Bachelor's degree in finance from FSU. I was also a walk on and played football there.

I have a Masters in business. An MBA from FAU. I have a series 7 license, a life health and variable annuity license 215.

I am also an MMA instructor, and I also speak several languages. 4 to be exact. English, Spanish, Italian and French. My French is not that good, but whatever.

That is not the point is it? The point is that stupid arrogant propagandist is a fucking JOURNALIST and she lies when she says 99.9 percent of scientists buy the MAN MADE climate change. That is a fucking lie and I still do not see her meteorology degree. She is a willful liar or is a brainwashed know it all bitch who spends her time in the echo chambers.

You left out, "wearing knee pads".

You?

And?

Who the hell is she to determine what my values should be? Historically the US has never embraced the crap values she espouses.

I like watching the left lament when their propaganda is rejected through the democratic process. They just can't handle it.

Amanpour has always been a Communist NWO Globalist hack. Only Leftist Globalists care what she thinks about anything. She's irrelevant.

You don't know the first thing about the woman.....

She's all-in on the Globalist Elite NWO agenda. Always has been. To hell with her.

Why don't you provide the link at which you were told to believe that?
You're the media fed puppet.

She certainly has gotten a lot of mileage out of that pompous accent. I give her credit that she is intelligent but she like all Leftists have a misguided view of what really improves quality of life for the average person.

You?

Yeah, but you're WHITE!!! White Privilege!!

:rofl:

I like watching the left lament when their propaganda is rejected through the democratic process. They just can't handle it.

Amanpour has always been a Communist NWO Globalist hack. Only Leftist Globalists care what she thinks about anything. She's irrelevant.

You don't know the first thing about the woman.....

She's all-in on the Globalist Elite NWO agenda. Always has been. To hell with her.

Why don't you provide the link at which you were told to believe that?
You're the media fed puppet.

They don't realize that Amanpour is just a Globalist Elite fake news-puppet. She's a fraud. But more & more folks are catching on. The Revolution against the NWO Globalist Elites is now underway. Hallelujah!

Amanpour is the poster-girl of the failed media.

The one thing they cannot forgive is Trump circumvented them, or handed them their asses in less delicate terms.

I don't care what she says or thinks.

She, like all leftists, is irrelevant.

Given what I know of her background, I would bet she speaks more than 3 languages......

Of the various luminaries of the right wing media on whose words you hang, how many can say the same?

.... and she has a bunion on her left foot.

Neither fact means a damn thing .... you can't be seriously raising that as a reason to believe her nonsense, right?

Right?

Right?

Oh.

Amanpour is the poster-girl of the failed media.

The one thing they cannot forgive is Trump circumvented them, or handed them their asses in less delicate terms.

She only serves her NWO Globalist Elite masters. George Soros and the other NWO Elites completely own her. She's part of the Globalist-run fake news. Just a fraud.

You?

Plus, I am not white. Just not a pathetic victim.

Oh I could cry about losing my fiance and 3 year old daughter to a drunk driver 22 years ago.

Fuck these spoiled piece of shit enabling patronizing racist elitists.

Trust me when I tell you, most of them could not walk an inch in my shoes.

Especially some fucking elitist kuuunt know it all journalist.

You?

Oh I could cry about losing my fiance and 3 year old daughter to a drunk driver 22 years ago.

Spot On. Thank you.

You?

Well.....still.....you're not white? well...then......

YOU DIDN'T BUILD THAT!!

Thanks.

I have been trying to figure out how to make a proper investment, to take advantage of the results of the election.....and I think it is in Adult Diapers with the main distributions centers in New England and New York.

I will get this bitch Amanpour to help me sell them and we will make a fortune.

Wow, she got a decent nose job. I wonder what doctor did the work. Interesting she can't get rid of the heavy accent after all these years. People with extreme accents retain them mainly because they do not listen very well. And coincidentally, as I mentioned in a recent thread, the "awards" industry has been nothing buy political propaganda and sales marketing for decades now.

Forum List

Back