Christiana Amanpour: Nothing personifies the arrogance of the left better.

At 5:15, she encapsulates what has happened to journalism perfectly:

"I believe in being truthful, not neutral". Perfect.

And just who is to determine what The Truth is, Christiane? You? People who think like you? People with whom you choose to surround yourself?

A perfect example of how ideology distorts the mind. It makes people confuse fact with opinion.

You couldn't ask for a better representation of why people no longer trust the media.
Progressives are 100% tolerant as long as you agree with them…

And just who is to determine what The Truth is, Christiane? You? People who think like you? People with whom you choose to surround yourself?

A perfect example of how ideology distorts the mind. It makes people confuse fact with opinion.

You couldn't ask for a better representation of why people no longer trust the media.

You approach the truth through a good faith effort of inquiry.........

Eyeguzzling Drudge headlines doesn't qualify....

In that speech she said the Trump did a savvy end run around us and used it to go straight to the people.
Imagine that Trump by passed the press to go straight to the people and she is upset about that.
Arrogant bitch

She's all-in on the Globalist Elite NWO agenda. Always has been. To hell with her.

Why don't you provide the link at which you were told to believe that?

She's a NWO Globalist Elite fake news-puppet. Always has been, always will be. I don't trust a word she says. She really can go to hell as far as i'm concerned.

Blather, mince, rebleat....

I bet you've never been paid to think....

But we think you've been paid....

You would be right.........but the product of my deliberations has value....
So then, mr. know it all, why does my program crash when I try to divide an integer by zero?

Amanpour has always been a Communist NWO Globalist hack. Only Leftist Globalists care what she thinks about anything. She's irrelevant.

You don't know the first thing about the woman.....

She's all-in on the Globalist Elite NWO agenda. Always has been. To hell with her.

She's a NWO Globalist Elite fake news-puppet. Always has been, always will be. I don't trust a word she says. She really can go to hell as far as i'm concerned.

Ah, fluck her and her New World Order. I'm completely over the Globalist Elite agenda. And i truly believe more & more folks are coming over to my side of the fence. They're over it too.

It amazes me that she is so proud to spit in the fact of her own profession like that.

There is something vaguely UNdemocratic about a candidate winning an election with substantially fewer votes than his opponent....
The President isn't elected by the popular vote.

Which qualifies that "democratic process" thingy......

Ours is a REPUBLIC, so formed in the belief that there exists a class of citizen most qualified to determine the best for all....

Think about the pitch you and your fellow imbeciles swallowed to justify pulling the lever for a serial bankrupt and reality TV star....
WTF? Reagan was a movie actor.

WTF does Reagan have to do with this thread?

Hold that until the topic is "POTUS who have TRIPLED the Gross Debt in the course of their terms".....
Awww, stop pretending.

Pretending what?

There is a fairly unambiguous rhetorical thread........at no point, until you staggered in with it, does it concern Reagan....

Stupid ..... bitch.
I loathe that woman.

She attended a highly selective university and fashioned her career from scratch, starting at the very bottom...You?
The award is meant for professional achievements .... not how well she did (or cheated) to get through an education. As a reporter she is useless, just another "yes sir, I'll report whatever you want and however you want sir." A Parrot can do that.

You don't know the first thing about the woman.....

Ah, fluck her and her New World Order. I'm completely over the Globalist Elite agenda. And i truly believe more & more folks are coming over to my side of the fence.

You're a One Note Imbecile......

The President isn't elected by the popular vote.

Which qualifies that "democratic process" thingy......

Ours is a REPUBLIC, so formed in the belief that there exists a class of citizen most qualified to determine the best for all....

Think about the pitch you and your fellow imbeciles swallowed to justify pulling the lever for a serial bankrupt and reality TV star....
WTF? Reagan was a movie actor.

WTF does Reagan have to do with this thread?

Hold that until the topic is "POTUS who have TRIPLED the Gross Debt in the course of their terms".....
Awww, stop pretending.

Pretending what?

There is a fairly unambiguous rhetorical thread........at no point, until you staggered in with it, does it concern Reagan....
I never said it did concern Reagan. You're the one blathering about him.

Drudge or Huffington, same thing.

We should be given the facts and make our own conclusions, not another person's slanted version of The Truth.

Ah, fluck her and her New World Order. I'm completely over the Globalist Elite agenda. And i truly believe more & more folks are coming over to my side of the fence.

And you're a one piece fraud.

Stupid ..... bitch.
I loathe that woman.

She attended a highly selective university and fashioned her career from scratch, starting at the very bottom...You?
The award is meant for professional achievements .... not how well she did (or cheated) to get through an education. As a reporter she is useless, just another "yes sir, I'll report whatever you want and however you want sir." A Parrot can do that.

So you Boldly Assert.....

She has access to resources that you can only dream of........and none of them are named "FOXNews"....

It amazes me that she is so proud to spit in the fact of her own profession like that.
She can't help the delusion...

Stupid ..... bitch.
I loathe that woman.

She has access to resources that you can only dream of........and none of them are named "FOXNews"....
You keep bringing up foxnews. Are you masturbating to Megyn Kelly again?

Drudge or Huffington, same thing.

We should be given the facts and make our own conclusions, not another person's slanted version of The Truth.

Now for the Money Shot....

On which PRIMARY sources of information do you rely?

Do you even know where they can be found?

Here's a test....

Of all the net private sector employment gains since Feb, 2001, what percentage has been added since Feb, 2009?

Roughly....

Ha, you're losin it. More & more folks are opposing your Globalist Elite NWO agenda. Globalist fake news-puppets like Amanpour, are being exposed. The People are turning on y'all. We're in a time of Revolution. Glorious times for sure. :)

Stupid ..... bitch.
I loathe that woman.

Now that's funny, her resources are of her own making. She is a progressive she has no tolerance for anything other than that. Fact

Stupid ..... bitch.
I loathe that woman.

You keep bringing up foxnews. Are you masturbating to Megyn Kelly again?

When did you throw Megan and FOX under the bus?

I'm betting it was at about the time of the first Republican Candidates debate.....

Would that be about right, Sheep?

Given what I know of her background, I would bet she speaks more than 3 languages......
THAT is the basis for your appraisal??? It's got nothing to do with journalism. If speaking 3 languages impresses you to such an extreme I'll expect you to lick my boots every morning. I speak 5 languages.

Forum List

Back