Zone1 Christians: Are we losing our country because FEW are PRAYING for it?

Are we losing our country because few are praying for it?

• If you have to ask... (there's a problem)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • absolutely yes

• No one knows God enough to be able to say w/ certainty

• Total voters
I stopped here because this doens't make sense

If a person has a certain religious belie... let's say the person doesn't want babies in the womb murdered because they are created by a Holy God and in His image.

So that person gets involved in the political process in order to stop this immorality

If you have a problem with that, then I can't converse w/ you
Legality of this has no bearing if no one uses this procedure or IF EVERYONE considers it abhorrent. Which should be the goal of the Church.

For the most part in Israel during Roman rule the non-worship of Roman gods was considered treason...attending the Theatre or Gymnasium was also a "normal " part of Roman life but the Jews refused to attend.

The Romans invested hefty sums in these things but the Jews refused to participate. A few did....but the majority refused.

That's the attitudes we need...not laws and politics ESPECIALLY in a democracy where leadership reflects the will of the people.

Once upon a time homosexuality was illegal in most of America...people convicted of this crime were discharged into the port cities of San Francisco and New Orleans in disgrace. Now they have the popular support of people and government. But how did this happen? How did the understanding of this perversion change? What has happened to the concept of moral turpitude?

Governance is a REFLECTION of the will of the people...not the other way around.

Legality of this has no bearing if no one uses this procedure or IF EVERYONE considers it abhorrent. Which should be the goal of the Church.

For the most part in Israel during Roman rule the non-worship of Roman gods was considered treason...attending the Theatre or Gymnasium was also a "normal " part of Roman life but the Jews refused to attend.

The Romans invested hefty sums in these things but the Jews refused to participate. A few did....but the majority refused.

That's the attitudes we need...not laws and politics ESPECIALLY in a democracy where leadership reflects the will of the people.

Once upon a time homosexuality was illegal in most of America...people convicted of this crime were discharged into the port cities of San Francisco and New Orleans in disgrace. Now they have the popular support of people and government. But how did this happen? How did the understanding of this perversion change? What has happened to the concept of moral turpitude?

Governance is a REFLECTION of the will of the people...not the other way around.

well, it may help in my responding to this if you would clearly state what your main point is?

If you are saying Christians should not try to over-throw abhorrent laws like the one that says its OK to murder unborn children...

I can't respond to that

(not in any way you would want, that's for sure)

Forum List

Back