Christians Provide More Aid To Hurricane Victims Than FEMA

"FEMA" is a religion now? :wtf:
Yes. And so is the Red Cross.

Derp.

Ackchooly I'm asking the OP to defend his false comparison. Thanks for playin'.
Now let's see if he runs away.

What false comparison? You have one entity where the donations are voluntary, you know real charity, and one where what they have is from mandated taxes, something leftists claim as charity.

FEMA is not a charity organization. Period.

Perhaps however the OP thinks the Church is a government entity. There's no other basis for the false comparison.

Isn't that revealing.

Last edited:
Lame strawman to defend your butt hurt
Peculiar, isn't it? Because FEMA's not a religion, we can't say that Christians provide more relief than FEMA does.

Correct. Nor can we say that people with brown shoes provide more relief than people who have been in a helicopter.

You and the OP need to ask your teacher what the term "mutually exclusive" means. Might switch a light on.

Bzzzt. Let's show our studio audience and all the folks at home the correct answer:

Challenge to your false comparison thrown down and unaddressed.

You lose.
Obviously English is not a language you have grasped.

"Faith-based relief groups are responsible forproviding nearly 80 percent of the aid delivered thus far to communities with homes devastated by the recenthurricanes, according to USA Today.”

Derp.

What false comparison? You have one entity where the donations are voluntary, you know real charity, and one where what they have is from mandated taxes, something leftists claim as charity.
They come up with the lamest lies to attack Christian charity.

:lol: OP posts a blatant fallacy then wants to hide behind "Christians".

Can't make this place up.

Derp.

I know that. Never said it was one.

I said lefties that pay mandated taxes often equate doing so with charity.

Derp.

Yet another stupid strawman lie. No one claimed FEMA was a charity nor does that have anything to do with anything.

Your butt hirt is strong.

Derp.

They come up with the lamest lies to attack Christian charity.

:lol: OP posts a blatant fallacy then wants to hide behind "Christians".

Can't make this place up.
Christians 1
Atheists 0
Government 0

Peculiar, isn't it? Because FEMA's not a religion, we can't say that Christians provide more relief than FEMA does.
Christians giving more aid than FEMA is a distortion of the link used in the OP. The aid used to make the claim can not be traced to only Christian groups. A couple of Christian groups are distributing aid from all sources and donations and the OP is distorting that into "Christain Aid". There is no evidence that all the goods being donated come from Christians. Even the goods collected in community drives by Churches and Cristian groups include donations from people with no connection to the particular Chruch or group. We have a group that has been collecting food donations at several of the local grocery stores. People buy boxes of cereal, canned goods, etc. and put them in boxes marked flood relief near the exit doors. Who knows if those folks donating food are Christain or not.

Christians giving more aid than FEMA is a distortion of the link used in the OP. The aid used to make the claim can not be traced to only Christian groups. A couple of Christian groups are distributing aid from all sources and donations and the OP is distorting that into "Christain Aid". There is no evidence that all the goods being donated come from Christians. Even the goods collected in community drives by Churches and Cristian groups include donations from people with no connection to the particular Chruch or group. We have a group that has been collecting food donations at several of the local grocery stores. People buy boxes of cereal, canned goods, etc. and put them in boxes marked flood relief near the exit doors. Who knows if those folks donating food are Christain or not.

Your kind will come up with any excuse to avoid being shown that voluntary works better than the government.

Your proof - Nothing.

Just more spewing because you hate Christians.

"Faith-based relief groups are responsible forproviding nearly 80 percent of the aiddelivered thus far to communities withhomes devastated by the recenthurricanes, according to USA Today.”

Poor poor haters can't help but spew lies to attack facts.

“Christian non-profit organizations have outdone FEMA and provided the vast majority of the relief aid to victims of Hurricanes Harvey and Irma. Faith-based relief groups are responsible for providing nearly 80 percent of the aid delivered thus far to communities with homes devastated by the recent hurricanes, according to USA Today.”

Like the many studies I have posted before, per capita Christians give more to help those in need than any other group.

Faith groups provide the bulk of disaster recovery, in coordination with FEMA

They have different roles

Private relief agencies are there to help individuals affected by the storm. Government agencies have to rebuild infrastructure which is much more extensive
Government is not going to help people, just inanimate objects?

I don't know whether to laugh or go along with your crazy position.

Your OP misrepresents the purpose of FEMA

FEMA was never intended to be an end all for disaster relief. It is a means to provided disaster relief above and beyond what can be handled at a state and local level.

Your OP implies that Charities do more than FEMA. But FEMA is doing much more than just helping families that have been hurt by the storm. FEMA, along with state and local disaster relief agencies have the role of helping communities recover

“Christian non-profit organizations have outdone FEMA and provided the vast majority of the relief aid to victims of Hurricanes Harvey and Irma. Faith-based relief groups are responsible for providing nearly 80 percent of the aid delivered thus far to communities with homes devastated by the recent hurricanes, according to USA Today.”

Like the many studies I have posted before, per capita Christians give more to help those in need than any other group.

Faith groups provide the bulk of disaster recovery, in coordination with FEMA

They have different roles

Private relief agencies are there to help individuals affected by the storm. Government agencies have to rebuild infrastructure which is much more extensive
Government is not going to help people, just inanimate objects?

I don't know whether to laugh or go along with your crazy position.

Your OP misrepresents the purpose of FEMA

FEMA was never intended to be an end all for disaster relief. It is a means to provided disaster relief above and beyond what can be handled at a state and local level.

Your OP implies that Charities do more than FEMA. But FEMA is doing much more than just helping families that have been hurt by the storm. FEMA, along with state and local disaster relief agencies have the role of helping communities recover
Talk to USA Today, butt hurt.

They know Christians help people more than government.

Derp.

Then tell the OP. He's the asscrack who tried to equate a charity with a government service.

Your second sentence is a strawman. Ask the OP what that means. Just because his answer promises to be entertaining since he appears to be ignorant of its definition.

"Faith-based relief groups are responsible forproviding nearly 80 percent of the aiddelivered thus far to communities withhomes devastated by the recenthurricanes, according to USA Today.”

Poor poor haters can't help but spew lies to attack facts.

I would question that statement in that over $100 billion in damage has come from these storms

I suspect "thus far" is the misleading term, given it has only been a couple of weeks. Rebuilding will take years

Derp.

Yet another stupid strawman lie. No one claimed FEMA was a charity nor does that have anything to do with anything.

I'm afraid you did in your OP when you compared apples and oranges to prove that apples don't have a thick enough skin.

It's either that, or else you're saying that "Christianity" is a government organization.

Which is it?

We sit, and we wait.

Derp.

Then tell the OP. He's the asscrack who tried to equate a charity with a government service.

Your second sentence is a strawman. Ask the OP what that means. Just because his answer promises to be entertaining since he appears to be ignorant of its definition.

No, he wasn't. You were trying to make it out that way.

Your kind will come up with any excuse to avoid being shown that voluntary works better than the government.
Let us know when the food and toilet paper, used clothing and toiletries thing is over and the big money for preventing mortgage foreclosures, unemployment, welfare, food stamps and infrastructure kicks in and tell us how the faith groups are matching up to FEMA then.

Derp.

I'm afraid you did in your OP when you compared apples and oranges to prove that apples don't have a thick enough skin.

Either that, or you're saying that "Christianity" is a government organization.

Which is it?

We sit, and we wait.

Not what he said, liar.

Let us know when the food and toilet paper, used clothing and toiletries thing is over and the big money for preventing mortgage foreclosures, unemployment, welfare, food stamps and infrastructure kicks in and tell us how the faith groups are matching up to FEMA then.

Let us know when you start taking credit for the FEMA money you consider the same as charity. Wait, you already have.

Forum List

Back