Christians Provide More Aid To Hurricane Victims Than FEMA

Disasters such as Harvey and Irma show why we can't rely on private donations for major disaster relief

Right after Harvey hit, people around the country rushed to contribute to help the people of South Texas. With Irma hitting two weeks later, that well has been tapped and you can't expect people to donate at the same level

While religious charities do a great job of delivering clothing, toiletries and food to disaster areas they are not prepared for disaster relief. They cannot rescue people, they cannot set up statewide shelters, they cannot provide long term support to families.
More so, private charities do not do cleanup, they do not rebuild roads and infrastructure, they do not provide low cost loans to rebuild

For that....We have to rely on the mean ole Gubmint
Yet more bullshit lies.

OP really shoved a big burr up your ass showing how people, not government help people.

What SPECIFIC relief has been provided by Christian Charities?
You're not interested to know. You're just a pathetic hate monger who lies.

So while FEMA, along with other Government agencies will be responsible for rebuilding roads, schools, hospitals and providing families with long term shelter and support

Your faith based charities will be driving up with trucks filled with diapers and bibles

Disasters such as Harvey and Irma show why we can't rely on private donations for major disaster relief

Right after Harvey hit, people around the country rushed to contribute to help the people of South Texas. With Irma hitting two weeks later, that well has been tapped and you can't expect people to donate at the same level

While religious charities do a great job of delivering clothing, toiletries and food to disaster areas they are not prepared for disaster relief. They cannot rescue people, they cannot set up statewide shelters, they cannot provide long term support to families.
More so, private charities do not do cleanup, they do not rebuild roads and infrastructure, they do not provide low cost loans to rebuild

Yet more bullshit lies.

OP really shoved a big burr up your ass showing how people, not government help people.

So while FEMA, along with other Government agencies will be responsible for rebuilding roads, schools, hospitals and providing families with long term shelter and support

Your faith based charities will be driving up with trucks filled with diapers and bibles
Shitforbrains has no idea what FEMA does and does not do.

Yet more bullshit lies.

Shitforbrains has no idea what FEMA does and does not do.

Here......I have a nice bible for you

God will take care of you

Yet more bullshit lies.

Check your own OP.

FB_IMG_1504266080155.jpg

When Charley came thru in 2004, we never saw FEMA or the Red Cross...it was all Chriatians groups and local churchs. In fact, a local Christian group has come to the house with no one home (they are snowbirds and I live in Missouri) and climbed onto the shingle stripped rain soaked roof, covering the entire house with tarps to protect against further water damage.

Saved my folks thousands and preserved things like 50 years of photo albums that could have never been replaced.

Whomever they were, 13 years later, I'm still thankful for them.

Last edited:
Not what he said, liar.

He didn't specify which one --- either FEMA is a charity or the Church is government. Has to be one of the two, or else it's a false dichotomy fallacy.

We continue to sit and we continue to wait.

Talk about fallacy. You're entire life is one.

No, you continue to stand in line to kiss ****** Obama's black ass. Pucker up.

:dig:

Hey, who do you think renders more aid --- people named "Randy" or people who were wearing something blue on Tuesday of last week?

Who do you think kisses more black ass, you or every other Obama NL on this forum?

What is "NL"?

You mean you don't know? I thought you were smart?

Look at all the fanatical anti-Christian losers permeating this thread.

It's like they're summoned.

He didn't specify which one --- either FEMA is a charity or the Church is government. Has to be one of the two, or else it's a false dichotomy fallacy.

We continue to sit and we continue to wait.

Hey, who do you think renders more aid --- people named "Randy" or people who were wearing something blue on Tuesday of last week?

Who do you think kisses more black ass, you or every other Obama NL on this forum?

What is "NL"?

It isn't my term, is it Bubbles?

Far as I know it means "National League".

What is "NL"?

It isn't my term, is it Bubbles?

Far as I know it means "National League".

I thought you lefties were supposed to be so much smarter than the rest of us.

View attachment 148696
Doesn't change reality.

Meanwhil
Look at all the fanatical anti-Christian losers permeating this thread.

It's like they're summoned.

I'd be more impressed with Christians if it didn't take a disaster to get them to do something "Christian".

Have you heard of Salvation Army? That's a Christian charity. The Salvation Army USA
St. Vincent de Paul? Christian charity. SVDP USA | Providing Assistance to Those in Need for Over 150 Years > Home
Samaritan's Purse? Christian charity. History
Compassion International? Christian charity. Wondering Which Child Sponsorship Organization to Choose?

Forum List

Back