Christians Provide More Aid To Hurricane Victims Than FEMA

Ackchooly I'm asking the OP to defend his false comparison. Thanks for playin'.
Now let's see if he runs away.

What false comparison? You have one entity where the donations are voluntary, you know real charity, and one where what they have is from mandated taxes, something leftists claim as charity.

FEMA is not a charity organization. Period.
Yet another stupid strawman lie. No one claimed FEMA was a charity nor does that have anything to do with anything.

Your butt hirt is strong.

I'm afraid you did in your OP when you compared apples and oranges to prove that apples don't have a thick enough skin.

Either that, or you're saying that "Christianity" is a government organization.

Which is it?

We sit, and we wait.

Not what he said, liar.

He didn't specify which one --- either FEMA is a charity or the Church is government. Has to be one of the two, or else it's a false dichotomy fallacy.

We continue to sit and we continue to wait.

What false comparison? You have one entity where the donations are voluntary, you know real charity, and one where what they have is from mandated taxes, something leftists claim as charity.

I know that. Never said it was one.

I said lefties that pay mandated taxes often equate doing so with charity.

Then tell the OP. He's the asscrack who tried to equate a charity with a government service.

Your second sentence is a strawman. Ask the OP what that means. Just because his answer promises to be entertaining since he appears to be ignorant of its definition.

No, he wasn't. You were trying to make it out that way.

I don't need to make it out that way. The OP already did that. Right in his title.

That's why he can't explain it.

Yet another stupid strawman lie. No one claimed FEMA was a charity nor does that have anything to do with anything.

I'm afraid you did in your OP when you compared apples and oranges to prove that apples don't have a thick enough skin.

Which is it?

We sit, and we wait.

Not what he said, liar.

He didn't specify which one --- either FEMA is a charity or the Church is government. Has to be one of the two, or else it's a false dichotomy fallacy.

Talk about fallacy. You're entire life is one.

No, you continue to stand in line to kiss ****** Obama's black ass. Pucker up.

I know that. Never said it was one.

I said lefties that pay mandated taxes often equate doing so with charity.

Then tell the OP. He's the asscrack who tried to equate a charity with a government service.

Your second sentence is a strawman. Ask the OP what that means. Just because his answer promises to be entertaining since he appears to be ignorant of its definition.

No, he wasn't. You were trying to make it out that way.

I don't need to make it out that way. The OP already did that. Right in his title.

That's why he can't explain it.

No, he didn't. That's why you're trying to do it.

Which is it?

We sit, and we wait.

Not what he said, liar.

:dig:

Hey, who do you think renders more aid --- people named "Randy" or people who were wearing something blue on Tuesday of last week?

Which is it?

We sit, and we wait.

Not what he said, liar.

Hey, who do you think renders more aid --- people named "Randy" or people who were wearing something blue on Tuesday of last week?

Who do you think kisses more black ass, you or every other Obama NL on this forum?

"FEMA" is a religion now? :wtf:
Lame strawman to defend your butt hurt

Bzzzt. Let's show our studio audience and all the folks at home the correct answer:

Challenge to your false comparison thrown down and unaddressed.
You lose.
Obviously English is not a language you have grasped.

"Faith-based relief groups are responsible forproviding nearly 80 percent of the aid delivered thus far to communities with homes devastated by the recenthurricanes, according to USA Today.”
"Thus far" is the key phrase or term. FEMA support will dwarf the faith based aid in the long run, and rational people understand that. Without low interest guaranteed loans by the feds and arranged by FEMA tens of thousands of people will lose their homes. Your faith based groups do not have the ability to do that.
Congress just appropriated 15 billion dollars to help the victims of Hurricane Harvey. Faith based groups can not compare to that.

Which is it?

We sit, and we wait.

Not what he said, liar.

Who do you think kisses more black ass, you or every other Obama NL on this forum?

What is "NL"?

Yes. And so is the Red Cross.

Derp.

They come up with the lamest lies to attack Christian charity.

:lol: OP posts a blatant fallacy then wants to hide behind "Christians".

Can't make this place up.
Christians 1
Atheists 0
Government 0

But the giving should be from the heart. You're focusing too much on who gets credit for what.

OP be like.......

2d1764fc63196465c8212deffe7144b3f03597099a157c35cf1c9dfddc96d558.jpg

Disasters such as Harvey and Irma show why we can't rely on private donations for major disaster relief

Right after Harvey hit, people around the country rushed to contribute to help the people of South Texas. With Irma hitting two weeks later, that well has been tapped and you can't expect people to donate at the same level

While religious charities do a great job of delivering clothing, toiletries and food to disaster areas they are not prepared for disaster relief. They cannot rescue people, they cannot set up statewide shelters, they cannot provide long term support to families.
More so, private charities do not do cleanup, they do not rebuild roads and infrastructure, they do not provide low cost loans to rebuild

For that....We have to rely on the mean ole Gubmint

Disasters such as Harvey and Irma show why we can't rely on private donations for major disaster relief

Right after Harvey hit, people around the country rushed to contribute to help the people of South Texas. With Irma hitting two weeks later, that well has been tapped and you can't expect people to donate at the same level

While religious charities do a great job of delivering clothing, toiletries and food to disaster areas they are not prepared for disaster relief. They cannot rescue people, they cannot set up statewide shelters, they cannot provide long term support to families.
More so, private charities do not do cleanup, they do not rebuild roads and infrastructure, they do not provide low cost loans to rebuild

Yep, I recall some neighbors that chose to stay in Katrina and then had to be rescued from the roof by a helicopter flown by the Seventh-Day Adventists.

Oh wait, no that was the gummint. They look a lot alike, I gets 'em mixed up. :uhh:

They come up with the lamest lies to attack Christian charity.

:lol: OP posts a blatant fallacy then wants to hide behind "Christians".

Can't make this place up.
Christians 1
Atheists 0
Government 0

But the giving should be from the heart. You're focusing too much on who gets credit for what.
No, simply pointing out again that leftists need to help those in need and stop whining about statues of dead people.

Yep, I recall some neighbors that chose to stay in Katrina and then had to be rescued from the roof by a helicopter flown by the Seventh-Day Adventists.

Oh wait, no that was the gummint. They look a lot alike, I gets 'em mixed up. :uhh:

But local charities contributed diapers, toothpaste and Play Dough for the kids

Yet more bullshit lies.

OP really shoved a big burr up your ass showing how people, not government help people.

But local charities contributed diapers, toothpaste and Play Dough for the kids
Yet more lies from the Leftard haters.

All they have are lies.

Yet more bullshit lies.

OP really shoved a big burr up your ass showing how people, not government help people.

What SPECIFIC relief has been provided by Christian Charities?

Per your link, 140 out of 60,000 Muslims in the community helped.

Makes even atheists look charitable.
If only we could make you look "charitable".
Not my fault you gave a link that said 140 Muslims of the 60,000 in the community actually helped others.

Yet more bullshit lies.

What SPECIFIC relief has been provided by Christian Charities?
You're not interested to know. You're just a pathetic hate monger who lies.

Forum List

Back