Christians Responsible for Most 'Hateful Internet Speech,

An editor for The Washington Post's religion section claimed that Christians were behind the majority of nasty and vile feedback she had received throughout her career in an op-ed Thursday. :eusa_whistle:

Christians Responsible for Most 'Hateful Internet Speech,' Says Washington Post Religion Reporter

Reality check.

78% of Americans identify themselves as Christian.

This may have more to do with it than the religion itself...you think?

While only 5% attend church at least once a week.

An editor for The Washington Post's religion section claimed that Christians were behind the majority of nasty and vile feedback she had received throughout her career in an op-ed Thursday. :eusa_whistle:

Christians Responsible for Most 'Hateful Internet Speech,' Says Washington Post Religion Reporter

So the slaughter of Christians by ISIS doesn't catch your attention, it appears. Jews and Christians have a bond that cannot be broken. When the last Jew dies, then dies the last Christian.

Makes sense. Religion seems to turn most people into confused hypocrites. How you can take a message like peace, love, and tolerance and turn it into some of vilest atrocities on the planet has always baffled me.

Not all that CLAIM to be Christians are; Christ preached LOVE THY NEIGHBOR AS THYSELF second only to honoring God, and having no Gods before him. Christianity stemmed from Judiasm, which is where the term "Judeo-Christian traditon" comes from. I am of the Christian faith, thus know Jews are God's chosen people.

Not all that CLAIM to be Christians are; Christ preached LOVE THY NEIGHBOR AS THYSELF second only to honoring God, and having no Gods before him. Christianity stemmed from Judiasm, which is where the term "Judeo-Christian traditon" comes from. I am of the Christian faith, thus know Jews are God's chosen people.

Wow! Imagine what an Einstein you'd be if you had read "The Night Before Christmas" or "Goldilocks and the Three Bears"!
Of course the filthy blood-thirsty jews are the so-called "gawds chosen" because THOSE hypocrites wrote the BS Bible, not gawd. DUH! It's a self-righteous how to pussify the gentiles primer and idiots like you suck it down like a thirsty whore on a Friday night.
If you ever had an original thought, it would rain sh*t on you in heavenly amounts.

Wow! Imagine what an Einstein you'd be if you had read "The Night Before Christmas" or "Goldilocks and the Three Bears"!
Of course the filthy blood-thirsty jews are the so-called "gawds chosen" because THOSE hypocrites wrote the BS Bible, not gawd. DUH! It's a self-righteous how to pussify the gentiles primer and idiots like you suck it down like a thirsty whore on a Friday night.
If you ever had an original thought, it would rain sh*t on you in heavenly amounts.

Thank you for.........the usual, actually, NO THANKS.

Always important to differentiate between people of genuine faith, and people prone to writing newspapers. :)

Yes, many claim to Christians because they were informed so when young. It appears some forget Christianity stems from the Hebrew faith. Or perhaps they never bothered to read the Bible.

Last edited:
Its certainly true here.

And its the christians here who want the refugee kids sent back to be killed, sold into sexual slavery and kept away from their families.

Can you provide specific quotes from other users' posts where they admit this? I know they're out there, but I can't seem to find them, systyr. We need to identify these bigots and hound them relentlessly until they stop being so hateful.

Its certainly true here.

And its the christians here who want the refugee kids sent back to be killed, sold into sexual slavery and kept away from their families.

I wonder if its always been so? And, is it mostly fundies or does this hatred come from mainstream religions as well?

Hello? I am of the Christian faith, wrote no such thing, want no such thing.:mad:

"...its the christians here who want the refugee kids sent back to be killed, sold into sexual slavery and kept away from their families..."
Correction:

'...there are Christians amongst our posting colleagues who want these underage Illegal Aliens sent home, because they did not enter the country legally and with our permission, and because to allow them to remain would serve to reward their behavior and validate their methodology and only invite subsequent and even larger waves of underage Illegals to swarm over the border and to add to the strain placed on our already overstretched social safety net, such as it is."

=======================

What happens to failed border-crashers once they return home is the responsibility of their home governments and their own families.

Liberals are oh-so-quick to tell us that we cannot play World Policeman and that we must let the peoples of the world work out their own destinies, helping along the way when and as we can.

Well, OK, you were right, at least in part... and we can start with this very example... let their own people sort this out, once the kids have been fed, clothed, sheltered, medically tended-to, investigated, then returned back to the countries from which they came.

Last edited:

I'd tell you to eat shit, but you'd probably enjoy it.

I notice that she managed to differentiate between people who claim to be Christian and followers of Jesus, too bad you can't do the same thing.

A wide gulf, yes.

Its certainly true here.

Can you provide specific quotes from other users' posts where they admit this? I know they're out there, but I can't seem to find them, systyr. We need to identify these bigots and hound them relentlessly until they stop being so hateful.

Hounding the hateful will not alter hate, only love can accomplish that.

I'd tell you to eat shit, but you'd probably enjoy it.

That is vulgar, and mean...............not unwarranted, but still vulgar, and unkind.

If you are worried about hate speech, stop your own and learn to love people. Even those who disagree with you. Until the. You really have no justification complaining about others

Its certainly true here.

I wonder if its always been so? And, is it mostly fundies or does this hatred come from mainstream religions as well?

...and it's Christians who are breaking the law to set up sanctuary churches...:eusa_shhh:

What a shame:lol::lol::lol: Christian churches are also using legal means to help the unwanted, Presbyterian, Methodist, Baptists, Cathoilic, on & on.:D

If you are worried about hate speech, stop your own and learn to love people. Even those who disagree with you. Until the. You really have no justification complaining about others
Well, that was short, sweet and to-the-point... nicely handled.

Forum List

Back