Christians should back Trump, the Christian candidate

Exactly. Democrats can't address the issues affecting the American people. Then you wonder why Trump is so popular.
Yea, yea we know. If subhuman Dotard wins within a week the Country will be the most wonderful place to live in the whole wide world!

You MAGA tards will be jumping thru your own assholes in wonder with it all. It will be laughable.

Yea, yea we know. If subhuman Dotard wins within a week the Country will be the most wonderful place to live in the whole wide world!

You MAGA tards will be jumping thru your own assholes in wonder with it all. It will be laughable.
Can't defend your brain dead president's policies. Pitiful.

"So we don't die"? Tells me you don't hold yourself responsible for you own safety and security, as maybe not up to it. Maybe you spent too much time collecting dicks.
you're such a pussy.

are you now denying the fact that illegals coming through an open border dont kill innocent people?

let me guess......since it hasn't happened to YOU.......it simply doesn't happen? right? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:.......I cant believe they allow idiots like you to own a fire arm.

Last edited:
Can't defend your brain dead president's policies. Pitiful.
A great president which people are figuring out now. Handling of economy is skyrocketing, up 14% this month- and with solid growth and no corrupt GOP deregulation bubble bust depression, brainwashed functional moron ignoramus...

A great president which people are figuring out now. Handling of economy is skyrocketing, up 14% this month- and with solid growth and no corrupt GOP deregulation bubble bust depression, brainwashed functional moron ignoramus...
Lie. I just got back from the grocery store. Prices are rising drastically. Seniors on social security can't even afford McDonald's.

Some people are misguided. Of course the people signing this petition are pro-immigration, no surprise there. Sure is funny to see some of these Dems claim to know the Gospel.

---Thousands Sign Christian Petition Urging Bishops Not to Back Donald Trump---

There are no disciples of Jesus Christ running for office in 2024. Trump is far from that. At best, all we can say as Christians is that he supports a few policies that are aligned with Christian values.

So the guy who parties with pedophiles is a defender of Christian values.

Wow.

Given the Catholic church’s record on this topic maybe you’re right.
The guy who threw the pedophile off premises is a defender of Christian values. Yes.

you're such a pussy.

are you now denying the fact that illegals coming through an open border dont kill innocent people?

let me guess......since it hasn't happened to YOU.......it simply doesn't happen? right? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:.......I cant believe they allow idiots like you to own a fire arm.
You just embrace a personal fear, I do not. I will not die by and illegal, any more than I will die by some all American punk. I cannot believe people as fearful as you don't own weapons or know how to protect themselves. Difference in training and background, I suppose.

Forum List

Back