Christians should back Trump, the Christian candidate

1. Induced abortion isn't in the bible because it wasn't invented yet.
It is in the Bible, in Numbers. It's the recommended punishment for an unfaithful wife.

That is, the Bible commands abortion in such cases.

2. Thou shalt not kill. Seems to cover it.
So everyone has to be vegetarian. Got it.

Oh, wait, you mean you're misrepresenting what that part means? Imagine that.

3. You are the gas-lighter, aka "liar". Religions have always opposed abortions.
Unless it was Christianity before the 1960s. Or pretty much any other religion.

are you now denying the fact that illegals coming through an open border dont kill innocent people?
Native white people here kill at a higher rate.

So what's your point? That we should deport all native white people?

No? Why are you so inconsistent? Don't you realize how your hypocrisy means nobody will take you seriously on any topic?

I will not die by and illegal, any more than I will die by some all American punk
but your chances are much greater today than they were 3 years ago, thanks to the pant shitter.

I cannot believe people as fearful as you don't own weapons or know how to protect themselves.
I own plenty. And I dont vote for the party that wishes to take them from me.

Difference in training and background, I suppose.
your assumptions are pathetically comical.

Some people are misguided. Of course the people signing this petition are pro-immigration, no surprise there. Sure is funny to see some of these Dems claim to know the Gospel.

---Thousands Sign Christian Petition Urging Bishops Not to Back Donald Trump---

The Thread title is misleading
and
Anyone calling themselves Christian and supporting Trump is a liar.

The dump Trump movement hasn't even started yet.
If you liked Russian Collusion you'll love the 2024 schemes.
J6, dictator, insurrection, rapist, election interference, mishandling classified docs, concentration camps, etc
And still the GOP tells Trump each and every day

1705796711604.png

Answer the question, idiot. Where would you be if your mother had aborted you?
I wouldn't be here pointing out what a sad fascist loser you are.

Your point?

Me, I'm not narcissistic enough to think that I am TheMostSpecialPersonEver. The world would have gone on just fine without me.

By your stupid standards, anyone who is not breeding is just as guilty as someone having an abortion. Your standards are remarkably stupid.

Are you drunk?
There he goes! Look at him run!

Don't worry. Given your history here, nobody expected you to not run. And if we need to find you, we can follow the trail of piddle you left behind.

Anyone else want to step up to the challenge that caused dickless here turn tail? That is, show us the specific evidence that President Biden took bribes from foreign nations. Not some other fascist liar claiming that there's such evidence, but actual hard evidence.

Do you think Christians should support Biden?

This will be fun
I think if you claim to be a christian and are supporting Trump, you are a liar.
You are, in fact, not a Christian.
and
Since we are not discussing Christians, what actual Christians do is irrelevant to the conversation.

Was it as good for you as it was for me?

I think if you claim to be a christian and are supporting Trump, you are a liar.
You are, in fact, not a Christian.
and
Since we are not discussing Christians, what actual Christians do is irrelevant to the conversation.

Was it as good for you as it was for me?

That's not what I asked was it?

Answer or sit

The dump Trump movement hasn't even started yet.
If you liked Russian Collusion you'll love the 2024 schemes.
J6, dictator, insurrection, rapist, election interference, mishandling classified docs, concentration camps, etc
All leftist lies

but your chances are much greater today than they were 3 years ago, thanks to the pant shitter.

I own plenty. And I dont vote for the party that wishes to take them from me.

your assumptions are pathetically comical.
Then why are you scared some illegal will kill you? No ammo? No training? Ever thought of a security system or dog to ease your paranoia?

Then why are you scared some illegal will kill you? No ammo? No training? Ever thought of a security system or dog to ease your paranoia?
why do you act like something that is well documented and factual, isn't happening?

I wouldn't be here pointing out what a sad fascist loser you are.

Your point?

Me, I'm not narcissistic enough to think that I am TheMostSpecialPersonEver. The world would have gone on just fine without me.

By your stupid standards, anyone who is not breeding is just as guilty as someone having an abortion. Your standards are remarkably stupid.
So why don't you kill yourself since your life is so meaningless. By admitting you wouldn't be here you proved that abortion does kill babies. You're stupid AND mentally ill.

Last edited:
There he goes! Look at him run!

Don't worry. Given your history here, nobody expected you to not run. And if we need to find you, we can follow the trail of piddle you left behind.

Anyone else want to step up to the challenge that caused dickless here turn tail? That is, show us the specific evidence that President Biden took bribes from foreign nations. Not some other fascist liar claiming that there's such evidence, but actual hard evidence.
You obviously missed the hearing with the two IRS bank examiners.

Forum List

Back