Christians should back Trump, the Christian candidate

Do you believe that lie? Jesus Christ is the most important person to me. I don't believe those lies about President Trump so I didn't have to put my faith aside to vote for Donald Trump (and I will vote for him).
What do you think Jesus would say about Trump?

Simple question? You'll vote for Biden?

Frank just went limp
Absolutely. Great policies, experience, personality, and Honesty. Been through hell and loves JFK, brainwashed functional moron clown...solid economy, no GOP corrupt deregulation bubble and bust....

Being anti-abortion is a relatively new thing among "Christians".
There is nothing new about Christians being opposed to abortion. The Bible recognizes that people are persons in the womb.

The prophet, Jeremiah, wrote in the book of Jeremiah 1:4-5, Then the word of the Lord came to me, saying: "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you; Before you were born I sanctified you, I ordained you a prophet to the nations."

The Gospel of Luke records that this happened when Mary visited Elizabeth while they were both pregnant. Mary was pregnant with Jesus. Elizabeth was pregnant with John the Baptist. Luke 1:39-41, Now Mary arose in those days and went into the hill country with haste, to a city of Judah, and entered the house of Zacharias and greeted Elizabeth. And it happened, when Elizabeth heard the greeting of Mary, that the babe leaped in her womb; and Elizabeth was filled with the Holy Spirit.

Forum List

Back