Christie (R) BODYGUARD arrested for shoplifting in Pennsylvania.

A security guard would not have commited a crime against a corporation unilaterally. He had to have been ordered by Christie.

Where there's smoke, there's fire.

Nobody is saying he was ordered by Christie or that it's his fault, but this isn't helping his image after the whole Bridgegate scandal. When you keep having to fire members of your staff due to scandal or criminal activity it begins to call your own character into question.

Yepp.

someone thinks they are above the laws.

reminds me of all the right who pretend they don't cheat in elections yet the evidence is over whelmimg

I'm beginning to get the feeling that you are trying to say something about republicans
cheating in elections...But I could be wrong. :eusa_whistle:

reminds me of all the right who pretend they don't cheat in elections yet the evidence is over whelmimg

It reminds me of Obama who stole billions from future tax payers when he lied and passed Obamacare knowing it would give less care and cost many times more than his fake projections.... as well as destroys millions of jobs...

Don't like it, take it up with the CBO~

Great point TM, thanks for bringing it up!

There are a few more stiories that will break soon..
Someone in Christie's administration wrote a check to pay her Visa bill on Monday and did not have the funds in the account to cover the check...She moved the funds into her checking account later in the day.But when she mailed the check the check was bad.

Another staffer when he got back from lunch found he got the wrong change.He got a ten instead of a five and he kept it....

Man Christie,what the hell are you doing dude!

I'm beginning to get the feeling that you are trying to say something about republicans
cheating in elections...But I could be wrong. :eusa_whistle:

TM's head is very similar that of a snow globe, when she needs a thought she simply slams her head against the desk as hard as she can and all 50 thoughts she has ends up floating around like a storm of stupidness ... Whatever are the first thoughts that land on the clear bottom she posts them on these boards (and others) in the order that they land..

Is there a point to this thread other than in some way I can't figure blame Christie for this? I also seem to recall members of the Presidents security detail getting busted over hookers.

...and yet you don't give a shit Obama is guilty of manslaughter of the US Ambassador to Libya and 3 other Americans then covered it up.

Chris Christie Bodyguard Arrested For Shoplifting In Pennsylvania

You just can't make this shit up. Really. Wow. It's just gets better and better:

A New Jersey state trooper shoplifted gun accessories and attempted to get out of his arrest by telling a Pennsylvania police officer that he would lose his job as a member of Gov. Chris Christie's security detail if charges were filed, a police chief told The Associated Press on Monday.

Trooper William Carvounis, 35, of North Brunswick, N.J., was at a Cabela's sporting goods store on Jan. 8 when he put several items in his cargo pants pockets — including some handgun grips, a pistol magazine and a hat — and put a $29.99 binocular strap in a box for a product worth $19.99, according to a criminal complaint filed by Tilden Officer Dennis Schwoyer.

While Carvounis paid for some items at checkout, he allegedly did not pay for the concealed items, which were worth $267.38.

Tilden Township Chief William McEllroy confirmed the arrest first reported by NewJersey.Watchdog.org, a news website run by an investigative reporter.

Schwoyer filed the charges after Carvounis repeatedly asked for a break, McEllroy told the AP.

"It was, more or less, 'Look, I've got a good job, I'm on the governor's security detail, I don't want to lose my job,' along those lines," McEllroy said.

Great security you got there, Gov. Christie!!

mouse-in-bread.jpg

...and yet you don't give a shit Obama is guilty of manslaughter of the US Ambassador to Libya and 3 other Americans then covered it up.

Chris Christie Bodyguard Arrested For Shoplifting In Pennsylvania

You just can't make this shit up. Really. Wow. It's just gets better and better:

A New Jersey state trooper shoplifted gun accessories and attempted to get out of his arrest by telling a Pennsylvania police officer that he would lose his job as a member of Gov. Chris Christie's security detail if charges were filed, a police chief told The Associated Press on Monday.

Trooper William Carvounis, 35, of North Brunswick, N.J., was at a Cabela's sporting goods store on Jan. 8 when he put several items in his cargo pants pockets — including some handgun grips, a pistol magazine and a hat — and put a $29.99 binocular strap in a box for a product worth $19.99, according to a criminal complaint filed by Tilden Officer Dennis Schwoyer.

While Carvounis paid for some items at checkout, he allegedly did not pay for the concealed items, which were worth $267.38.

Tilden Township Chief William McEllroy confirmed the arrest first reported by NewJersey.Watchdog.org, a news website run by an investigative reporter.

Schwoyer filed the charges after Carvounis repeatedly asked for a break, McEllroy told the AP.

"It was, more or less, 'Look, I've got a good job, I'm on the governor's security detail, I don't want to lose my job,' along those lines," McEllroy said.

Great security you got there, Gov. Christie!!

mouse-in-bread.jpg

how you do you?

Do you deny the information in the OP?

Forum List

Back