Christmas and Holiday greetings to all

It is so good to be spending this Christmas at home and I want to take this opportunity to wish all my friends here at USMB the compliments of the season. May your day be as good as I intend mine to be! I was going to say that I intend to make it a memorable one, but...if it's going to be that good I doubt I'll remember much about it tomorrow! :booze:

Merry Christmas and a very happy New Year to you all!

Hope you're having a wonderful holiday. I'm home as well, it's about 4:40am here and all is quiet for now.

I kept trying to get people to go to midnight mass with me last night but no takers. It's always so beautiful and peaceful, I look forward to it every year and wish my family would come along sometime.

They think Christmas eve is for drinking and being obnoxious. Whatever. :lol:

It is so good to be spending this Christmas at home and I want to take this opportunity to wish all my friends here at USMB the compliments of the season. May your day be as good as I intend mine to be! I was going to say that I intend to make it a memorable one, but...if it's going to be that good I doubt I'll remember much about it tomorrow! :booze:

Merry Christmas and a very happy New Year to you all!

and a very Merry Christmas to you too!

Hope you're having a wonderful holiday. I'm home as well, it's about 4:40am here and all is quiet for now.

I kept trying to get people to go to midnight mass with me last night but no takers. It's always so beautiful and peaceful, I look forward to it every year and wish my family would come along sometime.

Just coming up to 4 am here, too bad you weren't here. My kids went to midnight mass, while I took a nap. Now going to go finish up some stuff. Hope your day is wonderful!

Just coming up to 4 am here, too bad you weren't here. My kids went to midnight mass, while I took a nap. Now going to go finish up some stuff. Hope your day is wonderful!

Thanks Annie. All the best to you and yours. :)

Thanks Annie. All the best to you and yours. :)

Same to you!

Forum List

Back