Christmas Comes Early For Military Members: Trump Gives ‘Unprecedented’ Raise

LOL

I’ve seen many raises over 4 percent in the 90s

To the MILITARY?

Clinton, like Obama, hated our men and women in uniform.

Military pay raises under Clinton...

View attachment 296117
I thought Clinton hated the military?
he did when he was draft age.....

He didnt fake bone spurs, he earned a Rhodes Scholarship

Taxation is theft
Pentagram spending is largely welfare for contractors and upper echelon officer ranks
Mouth breathing knuckledraggers would be of better use in the workforce than on the uniformed dole.

Defense is one of the very few legitimate expenditures of government.

God bless Trump for taking care of our men and women in the military and for undoing the weakness caused by eight years of negligence by the worthless affirmative action Negro.
They are all legitimate if they are approved in the budget

LOL

I’ve seen many raises over 4 percent in the 90s

To the MILITARY?

View attachment 296117

RW im sure he would have avoided the draft somehow someway....he would not be alone....

To the MILITARY?

View attachment 296117

RW im sure he would have avoided the draft somehow someway....he would not be alone....

I doubt if he had the influence of a millionaire playboy

View attachment 296117

I doubt if he had the influence of a millionaire playboy
i knew a few who avoided it who were not rich...

Odd that Trump avoids the draft and he's an unpatriotic scoundrel. Dipshit Hippy runs to Canada to avoid the draft and he's a hero. What's the difference? Dipshit Hippy didn't win the 2016 election.

Odd that Trump avoids the draft and he's an unpatriotic scoundrel. Dipshit Hippy runs to Canada to avoid the draft and he's a hero. What's the difference? Dipshit Hippy didn't win the 2016 election.

Yep. Clinton ran to England to avoid the draft. The Kenyan pig was to much of a bitch to serve.

At least Trump was doing something constructive, actually creating jobs for people

co.jpg

Trump Announces ‘Unprecedented’ Gift For U.S. Military Members

“As president, I have been steadfast in my efforts to ensure that the courageous patriots of our Military Forces have the full support of the United States Government,” Trump wrote in a letter addressed to U.S. service members. “That is why I fought so hard to secure another pay raise this year for our great troops. Starting January 1, 2020, each service member will see their PAY INCREASE by 3.1% – the largest raise for our Military in more than 10 years.”

“While previous administrations allowed military pay to stagnate, my administration has secured pay raises for our Troops in each of the past 3 years – every year of my Presidency,” Trump continued. “This is unprecedented. But when it comes to supporting our heroes in uniform, no measure can ever convey the depth of our gratitude or extent of our obligation. This new law continues my Administration’s unwavering support for Goldstar families by repealing the so-called ‘Widow’s tax,’ which wrongly prevented certain Military spouses from receiving the full benefits earned by their beloved deceased partners.”

The pay increase was included in the 2020 National Defense Authorization Act, which also set policies on sanctioning North Korea over its nuclear weapons program, paid family leave for federal workers, holding Saudi Arabia accountable for its human rights violations, sanctioning foreign drug traffickers, and more.

At a signing ceremony on Friday, Trump addressed some of the things that the bill is going to fund, saying, “this bill authorizes nearly 100 new F-35s; 24 brand-new F/A-18s; 155 Army helicopters, of all different types; 165 brand-new, beautiful Abrams tanks, said to be the best in the world; more than 50 Paladin howitzers; 2 new Virginia-class submarines; 3 new Arleigh Burke destroyers; a Ford-Class aircraft carrier, and two others on their way; and much, much more.”

“But as we discussed earlier, our military is getting far more than just new equipment,” Trump continued. “For this first time – and I have to say, you know what happened last year? It was a good pay raise, but now you’re getting another pay raise. And this will be the largest pay raise in more than 10 years.”

Why go to Canada when you can have your doctor fake you a letter?

“As president, I have been steadfast in my efforts to ensure that the courageous patriots of our Military Forces have the full support of the United States Government,” Trump wrote in a letter addressed to U.S. service members. “That is why I fought so hard to secure another pay raise this year for our great troops. Starting January 1, 2020, each service member will see their PAY INCREASE by 3.1% – the largest raise for our Military in more than 10 years.”

“While previous administrations allowed military pay to stagnate, my administration has secured pay raises for our Troops in each of the past 3 years – every year of my Presidency,” Trump continued. “This is unprecedented. But when it comes to supporting our heroes in uniform, no measure can ever convey the depth of our gratitude or extent of our obligation. This new law continues my Administration’s unwavering support for Goldstar families by repealing the so-called ‘Widow’s tax,’ which wrongly prevented certain Military spouses from receiving the full benefits earned by their beloved deceased partners.”

The pay increase was included in the 2020 National Defense Authorization Act, which also set policies on sanctioning North Korea over its nuclear weapons program, paid family leave for federal workers, holding Saudi Arabia accountable for its human rights violations, sanctioning foreign drug traffickers, and more.

At a signing ceremony on Friday, Trump addressed some of the things that the bill is going to fund, saying, “this bill authorizes nearly 100 new F-35s; 24 brand-new F/A-18s; 155 Army helicopters, of all different types; 165 brand-new, beautiful Abrams tanks, said to be the best in the world; more than 50 Paladin howitzers; 2 new Virginia-class submarines; 3 new Arleigh Burke destroyers; a Ford-Class aircraft carrier, and two others on their way; and much, much more.”

“But as we discussed earlier, our military is getting far more than just new equipment,” Trump continued. “For this first time – and I have to say, you know what happened last year? It was a good pay raise, but now you’re getting another pay raise. And this will be the largest pay raise in more than 10 years.”

That is why I fought so hard to secure another pay raise this year for our great troops.

What a load of Trumpcrap. Military gets a pay raise every year. Who was fighting a military pay raise this (election) year?

Christmas Comes Early For Military Members: Trump Gives ‘Unprecedented’ Raise
Christmas Comes Early For Military Members: Trump Gives 'Unprecedented' Raise

President Trump brought Christmas early to members of the military, announcing he would be giving them a pay increase of more than three percent.

The pay raise is the third raise Trump has given to military service members, one each of the last three years.
“Your incredible contributions to our Nation are why I am proud to inform you that I recently signed into law major improvements to the compensation and benefits for Federal Employees as part of the 2020 National Defense Reauthorization Act,” he wrote in a public letter posted on his Twitter, as BizPac Review reports.

“Starting January 1, 2020, each service member will see their PAY INCREASE by 3.1 percent — the largest raise for our Military in more than 10 years,” he continued in the letter.

“While previous administrations allowed Military pay to stagnate, my Administration has secured pay raises for our Troops in each of the past 3 years — every year of my Presidency. This is unprecedented,” the president wrote

ME: I can tell you from experience that this means a lot. God bless the President.
LOLOLOL

Dumbfuck Terri, you mean Impeached Trump passed a Democrat-led House bill to give them a raise. The U.S. Congress, not an impeached president, is responsible for military budgets. And this budget started in the House.

Article I, Section. 8.

The Congress shall have Power ......

To raise and support Armies, but no Appropriation of Money to that Use shall be for a longer Term than two Years;

As always, Impeached Trumper humpers steal credit from Democrats to pass onto Impeached Trump.

Furthermore, due to Senate rules that they drop all matters in order to hold an impeachment trial, Impeached Trump would not have gotten this H.R. bill to sign into law had Nancy Pelosi not held up passing the Articles of Impeachment to the Senate.

So really -- Viva, Nancy!!

:dance:

Actually, most lefties claim that Trump lost by millions of votes, even though there were only 538 to be had. This suggests that lefties cannot accept defeat. 3 straight years of trying to overturn the 2016 election also suggest that lefties cannot accept defeat.
Conservatives cannot accept the fact that Trump has been impeached
I can't wait for it to be done since it will help trump win 2020.

It is already done. where have you been?
When did the house send it on?

Show me the requirement in the Constitution for that.
It's right after the part that says it's OK to impeach people for being political opponents.

Conservatives cannot accept the fact that Trump has been impeached
I can't wait for it to be done since it will help trump win 2020.

It is already done. where have you been?
When did the house send it on?

Show me the requirement in the Constitution for that.
It's right after the part that says it's OK to impeach people for being political opponents.
It says it right here...

The House of Representatives shall chuse their Speaker and other Officers; and shall have the sole Power of Impeachment.

Forum List

Back