Christmas Comes Early For Military Members: Trump Gives ‘Unprecedented’ Raise

Who tried to overturn an election?

The side that lost and couldn't accept defeat.

We accepted defeat, Trump was sworn in as President

Not our fault if he can’t stop himself from criminal acts
Actually, most lefties claim that Trump lost by millions of votes, even though there were only 538 to be had. This suggests that lefties cannot accept defeat. 3 straight years of trying to overturn the 2016 election also suggest that lefties cannot accept defeat.
Conservatives cannot accept the fact that Trump has been impeached

I support Trump and am glad to see a good raise go to the military. I have read the entire letter from trump that Terri posted, but I do not understand the "unprecedented" thing. Indeed, it appears that he is claiming that no other president put together a pay raise for every year of his term.
Almost every President has given a pay raise every year

To brag about it is unprecedented

Actually, most lefties claim that Trump lost by millions of votes, even though there were only 538 to be had. This suggests that lefties cannot accept defeat. 3 straight years of trying to overturn the 2016 election also suggest that lefties cannot accept defeat.
I can't wait for it to be done since it will help trump win 2020.

It is already done. where have you been?

I support Trump and am glad to see a good raise go to the military. I have read the entire letter from trump that Terri posted, but I do not understand the "unprecedented" thing. Indeed, it appears that he is claiming that no other president put together a pay raise for every year of his term.

He is the first POTUS in memory to write a letter telling the military how amazing he is for giving them a raise.

He is the first POTUS in memory to write a letter telling the military how amazing he is for giving them a raise.

Oh, but it was Obama that was arrogant and full of himself.

Every president in my lifetime has been arrogant and full of himself except Carter and maybe GW

Christmas Comes Early For Military Members: Trump Gives 'Unprecedented' Raise

President Trump brought Christmas early to members of the military, announcing he would be giving them a pay increase of more than three percent.

The pay raise is the third raise Trump has given to military service members, one each of the last three years.
“Your incredible contributions to our Nation are why I am proud to inform you that I recently signed into law major improvements to the compensation and benefits for Federal Employees as part of the 2020 National Defense Reauthorization Act,” he wrote in a public letter posted on his Twitter, as BizPac Review reports.

“Starting January 1, 2020, each service member will see their PAY INCREASE by 3.1 percent — the largest raise for our Military in more than 10 years,” he continued in the letter.

“While previous administrations allowed Military pay to stagnate, my Administration has secured pay raises for our Troops in each of the past 3 years — every year of my Presidency. This is unprecedented,” the president wrote

ME: I can tell you from experience that this means a lot. God bless the President.

Not the biggest in the past 10 years.

Military Pay Raises - 2004 to 2019

2010 3.4% An E-5 member with over 8 years of service would receive a monthly raise of $90.90 View 2010 Basic Pay Table
2009 3.9% An E-5 member with over 8 years of service would receive a monthly raise of $100.20

I guess you sucked so badly at math that you don't understand that the last pay raise higher than 3.1% was 10 years ago, making it the largest in the last decade. The data is in your own link, dumbass!

How do you explain your propensity to make stupid statements like that?

Man no one can make this shit up a so called fucking school administrator 3.4% 9 years ago is in the last decade and therefore higher than 3.1%.

To the MILITARY?

Clinton, like Obama, hated our men and women in uniform.

Military pay raises under Clinton...

View attachment 296117

Source, .

United States military pay - Wikipedia

Goddamn you idiot your own link says the raises were higher in 09 and 10. Damn how fucking dumb can you be?

Where did I say otherwise?

I wasn't quoting you sorry for the confusion.

When did the house send it on?

When did the house send it on?

Show me the requirement in the Constitution for that.

LOL

I’ve seen many raises over 4 percent in the 90s

To the MILITARY?

Clinton, like Obama, hated our men and women in uniform.

Military pay raises under Clinton...

View attachment 296117
I thought Clinton hated the military?
he did when he was draft age.....

at least he did not have born spurs! I heard those really suck

Trump also gave all civilian Fed workers a 3.1% raise!

My wife thanks him for her raise!

Must be an election year

What did Trump do for Federal Employees last Christmas?
Govt Shutdown

He also gave them Christmas Eve day off as an official holiday. My wife has to work it anyhow...so that means 12 hours of double time for her!

Thanks again Donny!
Spent 33 years working for the Govt

That was common
yea me too....

Taxation is theft
Pentagram spending is largely welfare for contractors and upper echelon officer ranks
Mouth breathing knuckledraggers would be of better use in the workforce than on the uniformed dole.

Defense is one of the very few legitimate expenditures of government.

God bless Trump for taking care of our men and women in the military and for undoing the weakness caused by eight years of negligence by the worthless affirmative action Negro.

Christmas Comes Early For Military Members: Trump Gives 'Unprecedented' Raise

President Trump brought Christmas early to members of the military, announcing he would be giving them a pay increase of more than three percent.

The pay raise is the third raise Trump has given to military service members, one each of the last three years.
“Your incredible contributions to our Nation are why I am proud to inform you that I recently signed into law major improvements to the compensation and benefits for Federal Employees as part of the 2020 National Defense Reauthorization Act,” he wrote in a public letter posted on his Twitter, as BizPac Review reports.

“Starting January 1, 2020, each service member will see their PAY INCREASE by 3.1 percent — the largest raise for our Military in more than 10 years,” he continued in the letter.

“While previous administrations allowed Military pay to stagnate, my Administration has secured pay raises for our Troops in each of the past 3 years — every year of my Presidency. This is unprecedented,” the president wrote

ME: I can tell you from experience that this means a lot. God bless the President.
Shittingbull gave you a funny.

What a cvnt.

well he did come off like that....

I applaud military pay raises - but Trump will gladly spend taxpayer money on anything to help him get reelected. I expect the national debt to continue to skyrocket in 2020. Trump will use the U.S. Treasury like his personal campaign fund - and Republicans will gladly help him. Republicans only care about the national debt when Democrats are in power.

Deficit-Attention-GOP.jpg

Forum List

Back