Christmas Comes Early For Military Members: Trump Gives ‘Unprecedented’ Raise

Actually, most lefties claim that Trump lost by millions of votes, even though there were only 538 to be had. This suggests that lefties cannot accept defeat. 3 straight years of trying to overturn the 2016 election also suggest that lefties cannot accept defeat.

Your post is proof that you don't understand the difference between the electoral college and the popular vote.

Granted, there are only 538 electoral votes to be had, but we also look at the popular vote, and if you looked at the popular vote (the votes by the people, not the electoral college), you would have seen that he lost by 3 million votes.

Actually, most lefties claim that Trump lost by millions of votes, even though there were only 538 to be had. This suggests that lefties cannot accept defeat. 3 straight years of trying to overturn the 2016 election also suggest that lefties cannot accept defeat.

Your post is proof that you don't understand the difference between the electoral college and the popular vote.

Granted, there are only 538 electoral votes to be had, but we also look at the popular vote, and if you looked at the popular vote (the votes by the people, not the electoral college), you would have seen that he lost by 3 million votes.
Your post suggests that you do not understand what kind of votes count toward winning the presidential election

Christmas Comes Early For Military Members: Trump Gives 'Unprecedented' Raise

President Trump brought Christmas early to members of the military, announcing he would be giving them a pay increase of more than three percent.

The pay raise is the third raise Trump has given to military service members, one each of the last three years.
“Your incredible contributions to our Nation are why I am proud to inform you that I recently signed into law major improvements to the compensation and benefits for Federal Employees as part of the 2020 National Defense Reauthorization Act,” he wrote in a public letter posted on his Twitter, as BizPac Review reports.

“Starting January 1, 2020, each service member will see their PAY INCREASE by 3.1 percent — the largest raise for our Military in more than 10 years,” he continued in the letter.

“While previous administrations allowed Military pay to stagnate, my Administration has secured pay raises for our Troops in each of the past 3 years — every year of my Presidency. This is unprecedented,” the president wrote

ME: I can tell you from experience that this means a lot. God bless the President.
What is unprecedented about a 3+% pay raise...I've seen more in my time in...and btw, it's money, that means Congress, starting with the House passed such a raise.

Your post suggests that you do not understand what kind of votes count toward winning the presidential election

Trump won the electoral vote, but he lost the popular vote. Not the first time it has happened.

But, you trying to conflate the 2 votes into one shows that either (a) you don't understand how the 2 votes work, or (b) you are being dishonest by mixing the two together.

Do you know what the word “unprecedented” means???

Your stupid punk ass is going on Ignore. I am sick of your childish ignorant rants and lies.

“While previous administrations allowed Military pay to stagnate, my Administration has secured pay raises for our Troops in each of the past 3 years — every year of my Presidency. This is unprecedented,” the president wrote.

A raise every year of a presidency is “unprecedented”. Yes, I know what it means. Apparently your ignorant punk ass does not.

Trump increased military pay each of the last three years by 3 percent or more. Each of these raises is way more than the crappy 1 percent raises former President Obama doled out. So now what, asshole. Your Kenyan pig did nothing for us.

Now fuck off you little bitch. Talk to the hand from now on.
Lying coward.

I know we aren’t supposed to use the military on citizens but let’s face it democrats hate America.. let’s get em

President Trump brought Christmas early to members of the military, announcing he would be giving them a pay increase of more than three percent.

The pay raise is the third raise Trump has given to military service members, one each of the last three years.
“Your incredible contributions to our Nation are why I am proud to inform you that I recently signed into law major improvements to the compensation and benefits for Federal Employees as part of the 2020 National Defense Reauthorization Act,” he wrote in a public letter posted on his Twitter, as BizPac Review reports.

“Starting January 1, 2020, each service member will see their PAY INCREASE by 3.1 percent — the largest raise for our Military in more than 10 years,” he continued in the letter.

“While previous administrations allowed Military pay to stagnate, my Administration has secured pay raises for our Troops in each of the past 3 years — every year of my Presidency. This is unprecedented,” the president wrote

ME: I can tell you from experience that this means a lot. God bless the President.
What is unprecedented about a 3+% pay raise...I've seen more in my time in...and btw, it's money, that means Congress, starting with the House passed such a raise.
Exactly, and more specifically, the Democrat-controlled House of Representatives.

Who tried to overturn an election?

The side that lost and couldn't accept defeat.

We accepted defeat, Trump was sworn in as President

Not our fault if he can’t stop himself from criminal acts

It was not a defeat, they won the argument. The uninformed idiots just voted wrong, and now we have to nullify their vote for being idiots.

The House and the Senate voted to put the pay raise in the bill. All Trump did was sign it into law.

The OP is a lie. First a lie from Trump and followed by a lie from the Terri4Trump person.

Do you know what the word “unprecedented” means???

Your stupid punk ass is going on Ignore. I am sick of your childish ignorant rants and lies.

“While previous administrations allowed Military pay to stagnate, my Administration has secured pay raises for our Troops in each of the past 3 years — every year of my Presidency. This is unprecedented,” the president wrote.

A raise every year of a presidency is “unprecedented”. Yes, I know what it means. Apparently your ignorant punk ass does not.

Trump increased military pay each of the last three years by 3 percent or more. Each of these raises is way more than the crappy 1 percent raises former President Obama doled out. So now what, asshole. Your Kenyan pig did nothing for us.

Now fuck off you little bitch. Talk to the hand from now on.
Your POS is just trying to buy votes and guess who's paying?

Not the biggest in the past 10 years.

Military Pay Raises - 2004 to 2019

2010 3.4% An E-5 member with over 8 years of service would receive a monthly raise of $90.90 View 2010 Basic Pay Table
2009 3.9% An E-5 member with over 8 years of service would receive a monthly raise of $100.20

I guess you sucked so badly at math that you don't understand that the last pay raise higher than 3.1% was 10 years ago, making it the largest in the last decade. The data is in your own link, dumbass!

How do you explain your propensity to make stupid statements like that?

Democrats will still say
The military hates Trump
Trump started unnecessary wars and sent the military to die.
Trump reduced military pay and raided the VA.
obama did better.
The military hates Trump

You're just another lying piece of shit.

I am military you moron. Are you? No? Then shut your cock swallower

Tipsycatlover, I apologize for my other post. I did not read your post correctly.

You didn't read that post very well. Please try again and apologize.

You watch your tone old man. You happened to be right and I apologized, but be careful about trying to order me to do anything. You can ask me, but don't try to "tell" me.

apiyhg9sc__62052.1547479767.256.256.jpg

Democrats will still say
The military hates Trump
Trump started unnecessary wars and sent the military to die.
Trump reduced military pay and raided the VA.
obama did better.
The military hates Trump

You're just another lying piece of shit.

I am military you moron. Are you? No? Then shut your cock swallower

Tipsycatlover, I apologize for my other post. I did not read your post correctly.

You didn't read that post very well. Please try again and apologize.

You watch your tone old man. You happened to be right and I apologized, but be careful about trying to order me to do anything. You can ask me, but don't try to "tell" me.

apiyhg9sc__62052.1547479767.256.256.jpg

So "please" is an order?

I am sorry you have a problem with that.

I support Trump and am glad to see a good raise go to the military. I have read the entire letter from trump that Terri posted, but I do not understand the "unprecedented" thing. Indeed, it appears that he is claiming that no other president put together a pay raise for every year of his term.

Forum List

Back