Christopher Steele admits the Trump dossier is trumped up...

The FBI has the authority to purchase intelligence. You think it is all free? How use it illegally? Specific charges please.

I will type slower this time so you can keep up....

It is ILLEGAL to buy information from a FOREIGN AGENT and USE that information in a US Election.

It has been proven that Hillary, 'The DNC' (which was Hillary), Comey, and Obama bought the dossier that was then used against Trump in the election.

Did you get it this time, or do I have to draw you a picture?
That's NOT ILLEGAL at all, campaign finance is about working with a FOREIGN GOVERNMENT and operatives working for that GOVERNMENT in a quid pro quo WITH American campaigns.

i.e. You get me dirt on Hillary or You help get me elected ...and when I am elected, I will remove Sanctions we have on you.
It's illegal to have foreigners working for you in a political campaign.
No it isn’t. A good friend of mine is a German citizen, married to an American, who has lived in the Us for 40 yrs. she actively worked as a volunteer for a political campaign. Show me the law that says it’s illegal.

DOJ uses fake Dossier to obtain a FISA warrant to spy on Trump and his associates.
LIAR!
The FBI started taping Manafort in 2014, and the Trump Dossier wasn't started until 2016.

Everything from the Right is ALWAYS a LIE!!!!!

Yeah...and Manafort didn't go to work for Trump until March of 2016 and took
over control of the campaign in June of 2016. That's when the FBI went looking
for its Insurance Policy.

The Dossier...eh?
The dossier came a YEAR AFTER the FBI found that the Russians were messing with the DNC computer system....they discovered this in 2015,

and sent warning to the Clinton Campaign IT Manager in 2015, who ignored the FBI Warnings for months and months in to 2016....until they realized their emails were stolen... a day late and a dollar short....he should have listened to the agent from the FBI when he first warned him in 2015!

ALSO, our partner Nations who have an agreement to all share intel information with each other, was sending the FBI information they were gathering that showed there was lots of Russian activities in the EU to try to affect their own elections and information on Russians in the EU, trying to interfere in the USA's presidential election, possibly with the help of Americans.(Pappadoppolis met his connection to Russia in London, and lied about it to the FBI, then plead guilty to only that... later... for his assistance... in a plea deal)

This was before the FBI got the dossier as well.

MY POINT is... that the Trumpster is trying to fool his supporters by claiming the Dossier was the only reason for an FBI Investigation in to the Russians trying to influence our presidential election...

THAT IS SIMPLY NOT TRUE....the FBI and our Nation Allies, were on to the Russians BEFORE the dossier.

You're moving the goal posts a bit.

The Russians have been interfering or attempting to interfere in our
elections for 3 or 4 decades. That ain't news.

The DNC refused to turn over their computer to the FBI for a complete
investigation. The DNC paid for the Dossier on Trump.

Now what we're all fixin' to find out for sure is if the FBI paid for that
Dossier and the info and then got a FISA warrant based on something
that just this week, again, has been shown to be unverified.

When that happens the USA will be listed as a Central American country,
instead of North American.

The FBI being used as a political weapon against a political party.

Do you enjoy living in a Banana Republic? You probably do...it
was one of Obama's favorite foods.,

DOJ uses fake Dossier to obtain a FISA warrant to spy on Trump and his associates.
LIAR!
The FBI started taping Manafort in 2014, and the Trump Dossier wasn't started until 2016.

The Dossier...eh?
The dossier came a YEAR AFTER the FBI found that the Russians were messing with the DNC computer system....they discovered this in 2015,

and sent warning to the Clinton Campaign IT Manager in 2015, who ignored the FBI Warnings for months and months in to 2016....until they realized their emails were stolen... a day late and a dollar short....he should have listened to the agent from the FBI when he first warned him in 2015!

ALSO, our partner Nations who have an agreement to all share intel information with each other, was sending the FBI information they were gathering that showed there was lots of Russian activities in the EU to try to affect their own elections and information on Russians in the EU, trying to interfere in the USA's presidential election, possibly with the help of Americans.(Pappadoppolis met his connection to Russia in London, and lied about it to the FBI, then plead guilty to only that... later... for his assistance... in a plea deal)

MY POINT is... that the Trumpster is trying to fool his supporters by claiming the Dossier was the only reason for an FBI Investigation in to the Russians trying to influence our presidential election...

THAT IS SIMPLY NOT TRUE....the FBI and our Nation Allies, were on to the Russians BEFORE the dossier.

the FBI got a copy of their server from the company security firm hired, with the results of their investigation and so did 3 other security firms that they used as pier reviews. A copy is good enough to work off of....

ALSO, you fail to acknowledge that the FBI warned the(correction) DNC IT Manager in 2015 the Russians had broken in to their system....

Last edited:
LIAR!

The Dossier...eh?

the FBI got a copy of their server from the company security firm hired, with the results of their investigation and so did 3 other security firms that they used as pier reviews. A copy is good enough to work off of....

ALSO, you fail to acknowledge that the FBI warned the clinton campaign IT Manager in 2015 the Russians had broken in to their system....

Don’t feed the racist assholes....

Post #95
It didn’t.
It was funded in PART by Clinton Campaign. Who else funded it?

Dumbass.

The "dossier" was funded entirely by her.
Sure. It included none of the research funded by Republicans right.
Prove it.

Damnation, I've hit my number of free WaPo articles so I can't recheck this, but what I thought I read in the WaPo was that it included that research - or at the least it did not say it didn't. It stated it included Steele's reasearch plus other research. I'm going to look at some other sources.

The FBI has the authority to purchase intelligence. You think it is all free? How use it illegally? Specific charges please.

It is ILLEGAL to buy information from a FOREIGN AGENT and USE that information in a US Election.

It has been proven that Hillary, 'The DNC' (which was Hillary), Comey, and Obama bought the dossier that was then used against Trump in the election.

That's NOT ILLEGAL at all, campaign finance is about working with a FOREIGN GOVERNMENT and operatives working for that GOVERNMENT in a quid pro quo WITH American campaigns.

i.e. You get me dirt on Hillary or You help get me elected ...and when I am elected, I will remove Sanctions we have on you.
No it isn’t. A good friend of mine is a German citizen, married to an American, who has lived in the Us for 40 yrs. she actively worked as a volunteer for a political campaign. Show me the law that says it’s illegal.

Feature: A Foreign Concept: Examining the Law That Prohibits Foreign Nationals From Participating in U.S. Elections

The Foreign National Prohibition
The United States’ foreign national prohibition is comprehensive.[7] The penalties for violating the foreign national prohibition are both criminal and civil.[8] The FECA-BCRA specifies the items a foreign national cannot give, to whom such items cannot be given, and the purpose for which a prohibited item cannot be given. Also, the FECA-BCRA mandates that a prohibited item cannot be given either directly or indirectly, nor can a foreign national promise either expressly or impliedly to give a prohibited item. Even if the purpose of the foreign national in giving the prohibited item is somehow not to influence the political process, it is still a violation merely because the item comes from a foreign national.

Feature: A Foreign Concept: Examining the Law That Prohibits Foreign Nationals From Participating in U.S. Elections

The Foreign National Prohibition
The United States’ foreign national prohibition is comprehensive.[7] The penalties for violating the foreign national prohibition are both criminal and civil.[8] The FECA-BCRA specifies the items a foreign national cannot give, to whom such items cannot be given, and the purpose for which a prohibited item cannot be given. Also, the FECA-BCRA mandates that a prohibited item cannot be given either directly or indirectly, nor can a foreign national promise either expressly or impliedly to give a prohibited item. Even if the purpose of the foreign national in giving the prohibited item is somehow not to influence the political process, it is still a violation merely because the item comes from a foreign national.

Hate to tell you, but even though she was from another country, Coyote said she was married to an American and lived in the U.S. 40 years... which meant she was probably an American citizen.

Apparently permanent residents can participate in political campaigns as a volunteer. However, they cannot contribute money or do paid work.

Apparently permanent residents can participate in political campaigns as a volunteer. However, they cannot contribute money or do paid work.

They can hold office...except for only a few like President. Arnold was Governor of California...

They can hold office...except for only a few like President. Arnold was Governor of California...

Arnold is a naturalized U.S. citizen.

And? You don't think Coyote's friend is? After being married to a U.S. citizen and being in the U.S. 40 years?

It amazes me though that you can not see the "the seditious, dangerously criminal, behavior that it is...behavior of the sort that should put people in jail...as it very much endangers the very foundations of our Republic" at the core of Trump and his cronies and their work with the Russians.

That's OK -- because I and most other Americans haven't seen the proof of any of that "dangerous, seditious , ciminal behavior" either. You SURE you want to double down on that after Trump blew up a joint airbase in Syria and THIS week approved sending critical armaments to the Ukraine? After the previous Admin diddled on that for years? :biggrin: Seems like most of earlier talking points about Ukraine planks in the Repub platform and being weak on Russia have been thoroughly torched..

It's certainly NOT in the GPS/Steele version of the Dossier. And virtually NO ONE knows what was in the earlier Wash Beacon version.

But I DID predict that Jill Stein had more obvious and credible "collusion" with the Russians and a better motive and relationship with them. And NOW -- people on Capitol Hill are looking into that.

Jill Stein looped into widening investigation of Russia and Trump Jr. connections

And I DID SAY -- that the "Intel report" was recycled intel wisdom from the 90s and that the dossier appendix was totally unverifiable and suspicious. And LOOKED like more of a "political hit piece" than any kind of Intel product. And this week -- even Andy McCabe said there wasn't much in it..

It amazes me though that you can not see the "the seditious, dangerously criminal, behavior that it is...behavior of the sort that should put people in jail...as it very much endangers the very foundations of our Republic" at the core of Trump and his cronies and their work with the Russians.

That's OK -- because I and most other Americans haven't seen the proof of any of that "dangerous, seditious , ciminal behavior" either. You SURE you want to double down on that after Trump blew up a joint airbase in Syria and THIS week approved sending critical armaments to the Ukraine? After the previous Admin diddled on that for years? :biggrin: Seems like most of earlier talking points about Ukraine planks in the Repub platform and being weak on Russia have been thoroughly torched..

It's certainly NOT in the GPS/Steele version of the Dossier. And virtually NO ONE knows what was in the earlier Wash Beacon version.

But I DID predict that Jill Stein had more obvious and credible "collusion" with the Russians and a better motive and relationship with them. And NOW -- people on Capitol Hill are looking into that.

Jill Stein looped into widening investigation of Russia and Trump Jr. connections

And I DID SAY -- that the "Intel report" was recycled intel wisdom from the 90s and that the dossier appendix was totally unverifiable and suspicious. And LOOKED like more of a "political hit piece" than any kind of Intel product. And this week -- even Andy McCabe said there wasn't much in it..

Oh I see. Trump is a hero and Clinton the wicked witch of the East? Give me a break. There are multiple points of evidence with the Trump campaign and Russia. Stein may get drawn in, but that doesn't absolve Trump. A political hit peace? It was opposition research and it contained elements that were verified. It was never as important as some made out. Again - opposition research. Not illegally hacked emails released in carefully timed sequences.

Did they diddle? Or did a hostile Congress refuse to grant ANYTHING to Obama? Be realistic.

And? You don't think Coyote's friend is? After being married to a U.S. citizen and being in the U.S. 40 years?
Probably, not not necessarily. She would have been eligable 8 years after she got her green card.

Probably, not not necessarily. She would have been eligable 8 years after she got her green card.

I think she would have had to give up her German Citizenship (I don't think they have dual citizenship) - at any rate she has retained it and she was a volunteer on a campaign. Nothing illegal.

You keep on telling yourself all that ^ jazz, if it makes ya feel better! :rolleyes:

Oh I see. Trump is a hero and Clinton the wicked witch of the East? Give me a break. There are multiple points of evidence with the Trump campaign and Russia. Stein may get drawn in, but that doesn't absolve Trump. A political hit peace? It was opposition research and it contained elements that were verified. It was never as important as some made out. Again - opposition research. Not illegally hacked emails released in carefully timed sequences.

No substantial diff between "a political hit piece" and "opposition research". And very few if any of the points and assertions COULD EVER be verified. In fact, many that COULD be dismissed -- have been dismissed. Like the Trump aide Michael Cohen that alledgedly traveled to Prague to meet with the Russians ended when Cohen marched his passport into the Oval Office to show he was not traveling to Europe during that period. McCabe was asked last week what had been verified and the ONLY thing he could come with was that Carter Page did go to Moscow in july 2016. And it was not about campaign business.

Most of the rest like the peeing prostitutes on the Obama bed is the Vodka induced "misinformation" the Steele BOUGHT from sketchy Russian disinfo types. They're STILL LAUGHING about it. Which when you consider YOUR charges against Trump are pretty ridiculous since the Hillary campaign and the DNC actually DID PAY for Russian Intelligence to help them win an election. That's no longer in doubt.

I'm not a Trump supporter. Not a Hillary supporter. I AM HOWEVER utterly appalled that a POS paid hit piece seems to be all you need to justify using the Awesome Domestic Spying Machine now available to the Fed govt. And that it is INCREASINGLY clear (as I predicted) that system had been weaponized as political tool by certain factions of the Intel community and the FBI. In MY America --- THAT is treason and reason to go full guerilla on the hidden cadres of folks that conspired to ABUSE that power given to them SOLELY for the purpose of keeping terrorists at bay. It WILL be further abused. Perhaps as a financial weapon if we don't stop it here.

Last edited:

No substantial diff between "a political hit piece" and "opposition research". And very few if any of the points and assertions COULD EVER be verified. In fact, many that COULD be dismissed -- have been dismissed. Like the Trump aide Michael Cohen that alledgedly traveled to Prague to meet with the Russians ended when Cohen marched his passport into the Oval Office to show he was not traveling to Europe during that period. McCabe was asked last week what had been verified and the ONLY thing he could come with was that Carter Page did go to Moscow in july 2016. And it was not about campaign business.

Most of the rest like the peeing prostitutes on the Obama bed is the Vodka induced "misinformation" the Steele BOUGHT from sketchy Russian disinfo types. They're STILL LAUGHING about it. Which when you consider YOUR charges against Trump are pretty ridiculous since the Hillary campaign and the DNC actually DID PAY for Russian Intelligence to help them win an election. That's no longer in doubt.

I'm not a Trump supporter. Not a Hillary supporter. I AM HOWEVER utterly appalled that a POS paid hit piece seems to be all you need to justify using the Awesome Domestic Spying Machine now available to the Fed govt. And that it is INCREASINGLY clear (as I predicted) that system had been weaponized as political tool by certain factions of the Intel community and the FBI. In MY America --- THAT is treason and reason to go full guerilla on the hidden cadres of folks that conspired to ABUSE that power given to them SOLELY for the purpose of keeping terrorists at bay. It WILL be further abused. Perhaps as a financial weapon if we don't stop it here.

The passport thing doesn't prove anything. It is possible to have more than one passport if you are the right person... Manafort proved that when it was released he had more than one, some with fake names on them.

Did they diddle? Or did a hostile Congress refuse to grant ANYTHING to Obama? Be realistic.

Congressional approval was never the problem. When the Admin request goes to Congress, it's already been announced to be met with bipartisan support. Funding was already there in fact. For about 10 years.

Forum List

Back