Chuck Norris Doesnt Like Biden

CN usually settles things with punches and kicks, not bullets.

And I agree, that video will not last long before it gets banned.

I like the time Chuck Norris got his neck broken by Bruce Lee. God that was funny.
That's the script. And that didn't really happen. It was just a movie.
But Bruce Lee did get balled up by Gene LeBell, (and so did Steven Seagal about 20 some years later; story is he got choked out till he shit himself lol) and Van Damme got KTFO by a Hell's Angel named Chuck Zito in a titty bar.

But no one ever kicked Chuck Norris's ass and that's probably because he never gave anyone any reason to try, and also because not very many people could.

I like the time Chuck Norris got his neck broken by Bruce Lee. God that was funny.
Thing is, Chuck is a genuinely nice guy...... I never met him myself but I know literally dozens of people who have, and no one has a bad word to say about the guy.

That's pretty damn rare for an actor.
thata funny that you mentioned that because a friend of mine i just spoke to this morning said the exact same thing just today. how cosmic.

But Bruce Lee did get balled up by Gene LeBell, (and so did Steven Seagal about 20 some years later; story is he got choked out till he shit himself lol) and Van Damme got KTFO by a Hell's Angel named Chuck Zito in a titty bar.

But no one ever kicked Chuck Norris's ass and that's probably because he never gave anyone any reason to try, and also because not very many people could.

Van Damme is a real asshole,have not heard anything on seagal,is he the same?

Wife beater, woman in red

No idea, and just about everybody has their asshole moments; we have all pulled some shit that we shouldn't have, one time or another....... except, if Chuck Norris ever has, no one on planet Earth seems to know about it.

Guy has been around for decades and no one has dirt on him?
That is some clean living, right there.

Forum List

Back