Chuck Norris Replaces Lee Ermey

If anyone has a problem with Chuck, he's not hard to find. I suggest they go up to him then and tell him you are there to take his Glock because you disapprove.

Take it easy. He's an old man.

He'd kick YOUR ass with his eyes closed and one arm tied behind his back.

If anyone has a problem with Chuck, he's not hard to find. I suggest they go up to him then and tell him you are there to take his Glock because you disapprove.

He's 79. Relax.

upload_2019-4-19_22-2-10.png

Chuck Norris is so bad, he made the boogey man turn on his night light.

He's 79. Relax.

I'd pay good money to see Chuck put you in a headlock until your eyes pop while you are trying to tell him how ever the hill he is.

Chuck Norris....Clint Eastwood ....I have no problems with people like them. Good choice.:thup:

He's 79. Relax.

I'd pay good money to see Chuck put you in a headlock until your eyes pop while you are trying to tell him how ever the hill he is.

70 + 9 = 79

Calm down.

He's 79. Relax.

70 + 9 = 79

Calm down.

Hey! Poopy-pants adds too!

Now I can throw out my vintage Radio Shack calculator!

RadioShackEC220_1.jpg

He's 79. Relax.

70 + 9 = 79

Calm down.

Hey! Poopy-pants adds too!

Now I can throw out my vintage Radio Shack calculator!

View attachment 256834

Now turn it over!

Chuck Norris is so bad, he made the boogey man turn on his night light.

Chuck had even the respect of Steven Seagal and Steve wasn't one to throw praise around casually.

Seagal is a fat douche bag clown.

He could kill you with one finger tip.

He’ll kill himself with one more wafer thin mint.

When they were both young enough that talking about this nonsense made any sense, Chuck would have eviscerated that clown. Seegirl was an aikidoka poser who abandoned his wife and young child to go make shit movies in Hollywood, where he then shacked up with another actress and abandoned her. The only thing he hasn’t abandoned apparently is cheeseburgers by the truckload.

Forum List

Back