Chuck Norris Replaces Lee Ermey

He'd kick YOUR ass with his eyes closed and one arm tied behind his back.

He's 79. Relax.

I'd pay good money to see Chuck put you in a headlock until your eyes pop while you are trying to tell him how ever the hill he is.

70 + 9 = 79

Calm down.

Hey! Poopy-pants adds too!

Now I can throw out my vintage Radio Shack calculator!

View attachment 256834

Now turn it over!

Algae-on-rock.jpg

Crawl under it

He's 79. Relax.

I'd pay good money to see Chuck put you in a headlock until your eyes pop while you are trying to tell him how ever the hill he is.

70 + 9 = 79

Calm down.

Hey! Poopy-pants adds too!

Now I can throw out my vintage Radio Shack calculator!

View attachment 256834

Now turn it over!

View attachment 256836

Crawl under it

Um......why?

If anyone has a problem with Chuck, he's not hard to find. I suggest they go up to him then and tell him you are there to take his Glock because you disapprove.

And 79 year old Chuck would no doubt sit down and talk about it and help the damn fool understand that he has the constitutional right to bear arms.

You want to imagine some TKD attack, but he is an elderly gentleman. Get over your adolescent fantasies.

Chuck Norris is so bad, he made the boogey man turn on his night light.

Chuck had even the respect of Steven Seagal and Steve wasn't one to throw praise around casually.

Seagal is a fat douche bag clown.

He could kill you with one finger tip.

He’ll kill himself with one more wafer thin mint.

When they were both young enough that talking about this nonsense made any sense, Chuck would have eviscerated that clown. Seegirl was an aikidoka poser who abandoned his wife and young child to go make shit movies in Hollywood, where he then shacked up with another actress and abandoned her. The only thing he hasn’t abandoned apparently is cheeseburgers by the truckload.

It's Aikido, and yes, he could still beat you silly with your own arms.

Chuck had even the respect of Steven Seagal and Steve wasn't one to throw praise around casually.

When they were both young enough that talking about this nonsense made any sense, Chuck would have eviscerated that clown. Seegirl was an aikidoka poser who abandoned his wife and young child to go make shit movies in Hollywood, where he then shacked up with another actress and abandoned her. The only thing he hasn’t abandoned apparently is cheeseburgers by the truckload.

Yeah, aikidoka is someone who practices aikido, sensei.

And he couldn’t find his business with both arms now. At best he was a waza poser.

And he couldn’t find his business with both arms now. At best he was a waza poser.

Great. Let me know when you've gone up to Seagal and told him so.

Since he is 79, they really won't be able to gnash teeth over it too long.

He could have another 20 years to his life for all you know. If he's such an old goat, why don't you go up to him and tell him so! :auiqs.jpg:

Send him to my door and I will tell him he is 79 right to his face.

If anyone has a problem with Chuck, he's not hard to find. I suggest they go up to him then and tell him you are there to take his Glock because you disapprove.

Take it easy. He's an old man.

He'd kick YOUR ass with his eyes closed and one arm tied behind his back.
Don't believe the memes.

He's like 80 years old, what's he gonna do? Gum me to.deatth?

You obviously don't know that most of the best martial arts masters and instructors are old and often in their 70s, 80s and 90s. Bruce Lee was taught by an "old man," Yip Man.

Ip Man - Wikipedia

I guess this thread is devolving into Chuck Norris jokes. Here is another Downfall Redub vid.

Great. Let me know when you've gone up to Seagal and told him so.

Do you really think that would be a problem?

True, true. I saw Norris compete in 1968 before Lee put him in the movies. He was, as they say, a monster.

I heard Chuck Norris died...but Death was too afraid to collect him....

No...he will shoot you to death with one of the Glocks he is now the spokesman for....

You obviously don't know that most of the best martial arts masters and instructors are old and often in their 70s, 80s and 90s. Bruce Lee was taught by an "old man," Yip Man.

Ip Man - Wikipedia

How nice for him

Not a Glock, nor fan of polymer guns. Nothing wrong with them, just not my choice. I do miss R. Lee Ermey. He was the real deal. Still Chuck could probably kick most people's asses even at his age.

Forum List

Back