Chuck Norris Replaces Lee Ermey

If anyone has a problem with Chuck, he's not hard to find. I suggest they go up to him then and tell him you are there to take his Glock because you disapprove.
He's like 80 years old, what's he gonna do? Gum me to.deatth?

No...he will shoot you to death with one of the Glocks he is now the spokesman for....
Riiiiight, if he can lift it.

The real issue here being missed by most is the self righteous attitude of the left. The belief seems to be that disagreement with progressives is immoral.

In the OP's link someone asks the question on twitter - would Norris oppose those parkland survvors who are pushing for gun control?

Norris probably would oppose them as do many others.

Being a young survivor of a mass shooting does NOT give you moral authority to push a political belief onto others. Opposing the parkland kids and their views is not callous or immoral or wrong. They have no superior claim or experience than anyone else allowing them to dictate politics and policies unopposed. When they are wrong they are wrong regardless of their traumatic experience.

And they are stupidly wrong about gun control

The real issue here being missed by most is the self righteous attitude of the left. The belief seems to be that disagreement with progressives is immoral.

In the OP's link someone asks the question on twitter - would Norris oppose those parkland survvors who are pushing for gun control?

Being a young survivor of a mass shooting does NOT give you moral authority to push a political belief onto others. Opposing the parkland kids and their views is not callous or immoral or wrong. They have no superior claim or experience than anyone else allowing them to dictate politics and policies unopposed. When they are wrong they are wrong regardless of their traumatic experience.

That's because they have intentionally been kept stupid.

If anyone has a problem with Chuck, he's not hard to find. I suggest they go up to him then and tell him you are there to take his Glock because you disapprove.
He`s a gun pussy. Why am I not surprised?

There is no such thing. Your not surprised because only a drooling fool would even believe in such a term

They are just confused by the left, and it's the left whom they should be after in a quest to change, and not instead going after the ones whom are honest decent legal gun carrying Americans whom want to protect this nation instead of hurting it.

He's like 80 years old, what's he gonna do? Gum me to.deatth?

No...he will shoot you to death with one of the Glocks he is now the spokesman for....
Riiiiight, if he can lift it.

Yeah.....a pistol isn't too big of a lift for just about anyone....which is why they are such an important tool for self defense for women, the physical handicapped and the elderly.......

Take it easy. He's an old man.

He'd kick YOUR ass with his eyes closed and one arm tied behind his back.

He's 79. Relax.

I'd pay good money to see Chuck put you in a headlock until your eyes pop while you are trying to tell him how ever the hill he is.

Did you calm down and think about this more clearly?

Another product he spoke'd. Good stuff. You could vertical kick and not rip the crotch out.

chuck-norris-ass-kicking-jeans.jpg

Take it easy. He's an old man.

Chuck Norris died 20 years ago, Death just hasn't built up the courage to tell him yet.

Haven't seen Norris in a movie in a while. I wonder how much he is compensated for being "the face of Glock". I guess he could be selling insurance like other has-been actors or threatening the President like DiNiro

Haven't seen Norris in a movie in a while. I wonder how much he is compensated for being "the face of Glock". I guess he could be selling insurance like other has-been actors or threatening the President like DiNiro

Chuck is - excuse the pun - loaded. I suspect the compensation runs six figures.

I wish that he would do another Walker, Texas Ranger film. His last one was done in 2005 named Trial By Fire.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back