Chuck Schumer says Republicans must abandon wall in order to reopen government

One of the responsibilities of the president is to protect the country from invasion. Build the wall. Deport them all.
nobody takes the right wing seriously about the law, Constitutional or otherwise. there is no express wall building power. and our welfare clause is General not Common.

You want them you've got them. For me? No impact. And over the past few years I've learned high and low spanish. Cuisines are exquisite when we are talking high end.

I guess we'll just have to rehire more federal employees at a later date if we need them...........oh well.........

They can go to the private sector like everyone else where they can CAN your Ass without notice......Welcome to our world.......

Oh........it hasn't impacted me a bit..........la de da...........

I guess we'll just have to rehire more federal employees at a later date if we need them...........oh well.........

They can go to the private sector like everyone else where they can CAN your Ass without notice......Welcome to our world.......

Government employees generally don’t work on weekends and tomorrow and Tuesday are Holliday’s.

Shut downs when the Government is normally shut down are not noticed

Government employees generally don’t work on weekends and tomorrow and Tuesday are Holliday’s.

Shut downs when the Government is normally shut down are not noticed
So we'll wait until someone notices.........hmmm.........Perhaps this summer some time........is that alright with you.

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer said Republicans need to “abandon” border wall funding if they want the government to reopen, just less than 24 hours into the partial shutdown.
Chuck Schumer Says Republicans Must ‘Abandon’ Wall In Order To Reopen Government
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This ought to be good we can be sure cowardly Schumer omg the blame will be laid upon Trump for his sheep.
Chuck is going to have a lot time for fishing it seems.

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer said Republicans need to “abandon” border wall funding if they want the government to reopen, just less than 24 hours into the partial shutdown.
Chuck Schumer Says Republicans Must ‘Abandon’ Wall In Order To Reopen Government
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This ought to be good we can be sure cowardly Schumer omg the blame will be laid upon Trump for his sheep.

The funny thing is? He thinks republicans want the government reopened........

Why do Democrats want OPEN BORDERS, Amnesty, and a much less secure United States? Why are they OK with putting American citizens at more risk to crime, terror, drugs, gangs, etc., and why are they OK with the financial drain on taxpayers that Illegal Aliens pose?

Power.

One of the responsibilities of the president is to protect the country from invasion. Build the wall. Deport them all.
Well he can do what no other President has done, just sit on his hands and do nothing until people start to behave

The funny thing is? He thinks republicans want the government reopened........
I work as a contractor to the government and I love my job and the people I have the privilege of working with.

All the same, I would rather the government stay shut down for a year or however long it takes for the Wall to get funding than go back to my job that I love.

BUILD THE DAMN WALL! ! ! !

nobody takes the right wing seriously about the law, Constitutional or otherwise. there is no express wall building power. and our welfare clause is General not Common.

You want them you've got them. For me? No impact. And over the past few years I've learned high and low spanish. Cuisines are exquisite when we are talking high end.
our welfare clause is General not Common. we should have no illegal problem. Upgrading Ellis Island is a more cost effective solution.

They ought to suspend his pay till the goverment reopens. Then Trump would get his money.

Two words: Fuck Chuck!

The only wall Trump will see

tower-sing-sing.jpg

They ought to suspend his pay till the goverment reopens. Then Trump would get his money.
Trump has a lot of leverage in his ability to publicize the details of the Congressional slush fund payments, to who and for what.

But Trump wont resort to that so quickly because he has more intelligence and class than Chucky Schumer or Nanmcy Peloosey.

Forum List

Back