Chuck Schumer says Republicans must abandon wall in order to reopen government

there is no express wall building power.

There is to provide border security and national defense. If the Administration determines that is the way to do it, then there is an express wall building power. It is at the discretion of the Administration in power. Trump could do it by EO if he wanted, and it would be perfectly legal.

There is to provide border security and national defense. If the Administration determines that is the way to do it, then there is an express wall building power. It is at the discretion of the Administration in power. Trump could do it by EO if he wanted, and it would be perfectly legal.
we don't have a common defense problem Because this civil power covers our asylum seeker problem: To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization

The longer the Dims resist, the more obvious it will be to more Americans they are against us. As Napoleon said, "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."

https://nypost.com/2018/12/25/dems-...time-smearing-wall-supporters-as-deplorables/

Democrats are smearing large swaths of voters as racist and immoral because they support the wall. It’s a repeat of when Hillary Clinton labeled her rival’s supporters a “basket of deplorables” — meaning racists, cranks and xenophobes. Sixty days after she hurled that insult, Clinton lost the heartland states and, with them, the 2016 election.

The debate over the wall is the deplorables, redux. Liberals take note: Insults aren’t a winning strategy.

Because they want to end the United States and replace it with Los Estatos Unitas.

Jo

So it seems Democrats are OK with putting U.S. citizens at more risk, so they can gain political power and ultimately one party rule. Do we really want a political party like that in power?

If they are willing to do anything, legal, or ILLEGAL to gain power, and obviously DON'T CARE about the security, and safety of U.S. citizens, then what else will they do? This is a legitimate concern, and also a primary reason Trump was elected. Is Trump to little to late?

The Democrat Party is obviously comfortable with being the ENEMY of the legal citizens of the United States.

But... There is no prohibition either.

Jo

Because they want to end the United States and replace it with Los Estatos Unitas.

Jo

So it seems Democrats are OK with putting U.S. citizens at more risk, so they can gain political power and ultimately one party rule. Do we really want a political party like that in power?

If they are willing to do anything, legal, or ILLEGAL to gain power, and obviously DON'T CARE about the security, and safety of U.S. citizens, then what else will they do? This is a legitimate concern, and also a primary reason Trump was elected. Is Trump to little to late?

The Democrat Party is obviously comfortable with being the ENEMY of the legal citizens of the United States.

But... There is no prohibition either.

Jo
Our welfare clause is General and we have a commerce clause; let's generate some revenue.

upload_2018-12-26_17-20-25.png

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer said Republicans need to “abandon” border wall funding if they want the government to reopen, just less than 24 hours into the partial shutdown.
Chuck Schumer Says Republicans Must ‘Abandon’ Wall In Order To Reopen Government
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This ought to be good we can be sure cowardly Schumer omg the blame will be laid upon Trump for his sheep.
So what's wrong with that? He's offering Trump a deal. Isn't that what negotiation is about?

No. That won’t work. Either they cough up the money or they will be screwed. Fuck Schumer and Pelosi, she a brain dead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Or they won’t and Trump will look like the big baby he his who refuses to negotiate.

”Well, if you say who gets fired it always has to be the top. I mean, problems start from the top and they have to get solved from the top and the president's the leader. And he's got to get everybody in a room and he's got to lead.” ~ Trump

“when they talk about the government shutdown, they’re going to be talking about the president of the United States, who the president was at that time. They’re not going to be talking about who was the head of the House, the head the Senate, who’s running things in Washington. So I really think the pressure is on the president.” ~ Trump

“You have to get everybody in a room. You have to be a leader. The president has to lead. He has to get (the Speaker of the House) and everybody else in a room, and they have to make a deal. You have to be nice and be angry and be wild and cajole and do all sorts of things, but you have to get a deal.” ~ Trump

“And, unfortunately, he has never been a dealmaker. That wasn't his expertise before he went into politics and it's obviously not his expertise now. But you have to get the people in a room and you have to get a deal.” ~ Trump

And my personal favorites...

DIGHXaGV0AA5YEW.jpg

VJ6wIjP.jpg

:spinner::spinner::spinner:

I don’t care what you post. Obama tore Clinton apart when he was running against her and then praising her when she ran against Trump. They all say stuff. You assholes are just mad because your not getting your way and Trump is Bitch slapping the Communist Democratic’s. So suck it and deal with it because your witch hunts going nowhere.

LOL

We’re not getting our way?? Does that mean trump got his $5 billion for the wall?

And of course words matter. He’s a weak leader. He said so himself. He said it’s up to the president to negotiate a deal and positioned himself as the world’s greatest negotiator. Why are you blaming the left because you fell for his snake oil?

You moron liberals have been complaining for two years and nothing you have said had come true. Keep fighting with him and you are setting up your dumbass’s downfall. He will get the money and the wall and you can starting crying now.

So what's wrong with that? He's offering Trump a deal. Isn't that what negotiation is about?

No. That won’t work. Either they cough up the money or they will be screwed. Fuck Schumer and Pelosi, she a brain dead.

Or they won’t and Trump will look like the big baby he his who refuses to negotiate.

”Well, if you say who gets fired it always has to be the top. I mean, problems start from the top and they have to get solved from the top and the president's the leader. And he's got to get everybody in a room and he's got to lead.” ~ Trump

“when they talk about the government shutdown, they’re going to be talking about the president of the United States, who the president was at that time. They’re not going to be talking about who was the head of the House, the head the Senate, who’s running things in Washington. So I really think the pressure is on the president.” ~ Trump

“You have to get everybody in a room. You have to be a leader. The president has to lead. He has to get (the Speaker of the House) and everybody else in a room, and they have to make a deal. You have to be nice and be angry and be wild and cajole and do all sorts of things, but you have to get a deal.” ~ Trump

“And, unfortunately, he has never been a dealmaker. That wasn't his expertise before he went into politics and it's obviously not his expertise now. But you have to get the people in a room and you have to get a deal.” ~ Trump

And my personal favorites...

DIGHXaGV0AA5YEW.jpg

VJ6wIjP.jpg

:spinner::spinner::spinner:

I don’t care what you post. Obama tore Clinton apart when he was running against her and then praising her when she ran against Trump. They all say stuff. You assholes are just mad because your not getting your way and Trump is Bitch slapping the Communist Democratic’s. So suck it and deal with it because your witch hunts going nowhere.

LOL

We’re not getting our way?? Does that mean trump got his $5 billion for the wall?

And of course words matter. He’s a weak leader. He said so himself. He said it’s up to the president to negotiate a deal and positioned himself as the world’s greatest negotiator. Why are you blaming the left because you fell for his snake oil?

You moron liberals have been complaining for two years and nothing you have said had come true. Keep fighting with him and you are setting up your dumbass’s downfall. He will get the money and the wall and you can starting crying now.

LOL

Oh? Is Mexico gonna finally cut him a check for $5 billion?

Forum List

Back