Chuck Schumer says Republicans must abandon wall in order to reopen government

The concept that ANYONE is not being paid is calculated lies from the little Goebbels of the fascist press. At WORST, paychecks may be delayed a few days.

I do hope that is the case, and they receive their dough instead of i.o.u.'s.
But from what I read in the government booklet regarding shutdowns, regarding pay it states....

upload_2018-12-25_13-46-27.png

Page 6 of https://www.opm.gov/policy-data-ove...-guidance/guidance-for-shutdown-furloughs.pdf

One of the responsibilities of the president is to protect the country from invasion. Build the wall. Deport them all.
nobody takes the right wing seriously about the law, Constitutional or otherwise. there is no express wall building power. and our welfare clause is General not Common.

You want them you've got them. For me? No impact. And over the past few years I've learned high and low spanish. Cuisines are exquisite when we are talking high end.
our welfare clause is General not Common. we should have no illegal problem. Upgrading Ellis Island is a more cost effective solution.

You're like Timmy only dumber.

One of the responsibilities of the president is to protect the country from invasion. Build the wall. Deport them all.
nobody takes the right wing seriously about the law, Constitutional or otherwise. there is no express wall building power. and our welfare clause is General not Common.

You want them you've got them. For me? No impact. And over the past few years I've learned high and low spanish. Cuisines are exquisite when we are talking high end.

Cause we need to assimilate to the illegals, give them our safety net, and let some illegals murder Americans. Sounds reasonable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer said Republicans need to “abandon” border wall funding if they want the government to reopen, just less than 24 hours into the partial shutdown.
Chuck Schumer Says Republicans Must ‘Abandon’ Wall In Order To Reopen Government
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This ought to be good we can be sure cowardly Schumer omg the blame will be laid upon Trump for his sheep.
So what's wrong with that? He's offering Trump a deal. Isn't that what negotiation is about?

No. That won’t work. Either they cough up the money or they will be screwed. Fuck Schumer and Pelosi, she a brain dead.

Or they won’t and Trump will look like the big baby he his who refuses to negotiate.

”Well, if you say who gets fired it always has to be the top. I mean, problems start from the top and they have to get solved from the top and the president's the leader. And he's got to get everybody in a room and he's got to lead.” ~ Trump

“when they talk about the government shutdown, they’re going to be talking about the president of the United States, who the president was at that time. They’re not going to be talking about who was the head of the House, the head the Senate, who’s running things in Washington. So I really think the pressure is on the president.” ~ Trump

“You have to get everybody in a room. You have to be a leader. The president has to lead. He has to get (the Speaker of the House) and everybody else in a room, and they have to make a deal. You have to be nice and be angry and be wild and cajole and do all sorts of things, but you have to get a deal.” ~ Trump

“And, unfortunately, he has never been a dealmaker. That wasn't his expertise before he went into politics and it's obviously not his expertise now. But you have to get the people in a room and you have to get a deal.” ~ Trump

And my personal favorites...

DIGHXaGV0AA5YEW.jpg

VJ6wIjP.jpg

:spinner::spinner::spinner:

I don’t care what you post. Obama tore Clinton apart when he was running against her and then praising her when she ran against Trump. They all say stuff. You assholes are just mad because your not getting your way and Trump is Bitch slapping the Communist Democratic’s. So suck it and deal with it because your witch hunts going nowhere.

LOL

We’re not getting our way?? Does that mean trump got his $5 billion for the wall?

And of course words matter. He’s a weak leader. He said so himself. He said it’s up to the president to negotiate a deal and positioned himself as the world’s greatest negotiator. Why are you blaming the left because you fell for his snake oil?

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer said Republicans need to “abandon” border wall funding if they want the government to reopen, just less than 24 hours into the partial shutdown.
Chuck Schumer Says Republicans Must ‘Abandon’ Wall In Order To Reopen Government
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This ought to be good we can be sure cowardly Schumer omg the blame will be laid upon Trump for his sheep.
So what's wrong with that? He's offering Trump a deal. Isn't that what negotiation is about?

No. That won’t work. Either they cough up the money or they will be screwed. Fuck Schumer and Pelosi, she a brain dead.

Or they won’t and Trump will look like the big baby he his who refuses to negotiate.

”Well, if you say who gets fired it always has to be the top. I mean, problems start from the top and they have to get solved from the top and the president's the leader. And he's got to get everybody in a room and he's got to lead.” ~ Trump

“when they talk about the government shutdown, they’re going to be talking about the president of the United States, who the president was at that time. They’re not going to be talking about who was the head of the House, the head the Senate, who’s running things in Washington. So I really think the pressure is on the president.” ~ Trump

“You have to get everybody in a room. You have to be a leader. The president has to lead. He has to get (the Speaker of the House) and everybody else in a room, and they have to make a deal. You have to be nice and be angry and be wild and cajole and do all sorts of things, but you have to get a deal.” ~ Trump

“And, unfortunately, he has never been a dealmaker. That wasn't his expertise before he went into politics and it's obviously not his expertise now. But you have to get the people in a room and you have to get a deal.” ~ Trump

DIGHXaGV0AA5YEW.jpg

VJ6wIjP.jpg

I don’t care what you post. Obama tore Clinton apart when he was running against her and then praising her when she ran against Trump. They all say stuff. You assholes are just mad because your not getting your way and Trump is Bitch slapping the Communist Democratic’s. So suck it and deal with it because your witch hunts going nowhere.

LOL

We’re not getting our way?? Does that mean trump got his $5 billion for the wall?

And of course words matter. He’s a weak leader. He said so himself. He said it’s up to the president to negotiate a deal and positioned himself as the world’s greatest negotiator. Why are you blaming the left because you fell for his snake oil?
If the President is such a weak leader where's ISIS? Regardless what you believe coming from the DNC propagandist at mainstream media the President is getting things done.
obama said that he himself was a failure even before he became a failure as a president.

Why do Democrats want OPEN BORDERS, Amnesty, and a much less secure United States? Why are they OK with putting American citizens at more risk to crime, terror, drugs, gangs, etc., and why are they OK with the financial drain on taxpayers that Illegal Aliens pose?
Votes.

our welfare clause is General not Common. we should have no illegal problem. Upgrading Ellis Island is a more cost effective solution.

because I have a solution instead of excuses? we have a commerce clause and there is no express wall building power.

Yet, one of the main responsibilities, and one of the FEW ACTUAL responsibilities of the Federal Government under the Constitution is border security which is an essential part of National Defense.

If the Administration thinks a wall will help that, then we have a responsibility to build one.

Yet, one of the main responsibilities, and one of the FEW ACTUAL responsibilities of the Federal Government under the Constitution is border security which is an essential part of National Defense.

If the Administration thinks a wall will help that, then we have a responsibility to build one.
it can't be a common defense issue if it is covered by an Express power: To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization

We should have no illegal problem under Capitalism. And, Only lousy capitalists lose money instead of make money under Capitalism.

The concept that ANYONE is not being paid is calculated lies from the little Goebbels of the fascist press. At WORST, paychecks may be delayed a few days.

I do hope that is the case, and they receive their dough instead of i.o.u.'s.
But from what I read in the government booklet regarding shutdowns, regarding pay it states....

View attachment 236806

Page 6 of https://www.opm.gov/policy-data-ove...-guidance/guidance-for-shutdown-furloughs.pdf

IOU's are all fiat currency actually is. A voucher given is often able to be cashed at banks.

That said, the faux shutdown affects about 3% of the federal workforce. I seek a 70% reduction in the federal workforce so this isn't even a good start.

LOL

If the faux shutdown were anything like the lying fucks of the fascist press portray it, you Stalinists would buckle today.

But the tales of Armageddon painted by the Communistic Nazi News (CNN) clowns is all total bullshit. You Stalinists have no reason to cave because the shutdown is a farce. The 3% of the federal workforce that is least important will get vouchers instead of paychecks. (it takes just as much effort to make the vouchers, figure THAT shit out)

Wonderful and how has the shut down affected you? If those jobs are not needed why have them?

When Queer Barry did a shutdown, he was sure to station troops at federal monuments to try and impact the public. Basically the ones who are furloughed are the people in the booths taking money for parking at national parks which are funded by taxpayers. You have to pay to park at a park your paid for, it would be like paying rent for a house you own - oh wait, that is what property tax is......

When Queer Barry did a shutdown, he was sure to station troops at federal monuments to try and impact the public. Basically the ones who are furloughed are the people in the booths taking money for parking at national parks which are funded by taxpayers. You have to pay to park at a park your paid for, it would be like paying rent for a house you own - oh wait, that is what property tax is......

I remember that. My state gun rights advocacy group organized a march on Valley Forge National Park which was restricted from public use during that time. We had thousands show up from all over, and we peacefully walked through the Park in protest of the restrictions. These sites belong to the PEOPLE, not government, politicians, nor political parties.

We were not bothered by anyone as they knew it would be possibly be shown in the Media. Can you imagine that headline? "Free Speech not allowed at Valley Forge?" Film at eleven!

because I have a solution instead of excuses? we have a commerce clause and there is no express wall building power.

There was no express "mandatory health insurance" clause in the constitution but that surely didn't stop you fucking liberals from shoving it down our throats.

DIGHXaGV0AA5YEW.jpg

VJ6wIjP.jpg

LOL

If the President is such a weak leader where's ISIS? Regardless what you believe coming from the DNC propagandist at mainstream media the President is getting things done.
obama said that he himself was a failure even before he became a failure as a president.
And by “getting things done,” you mean wrecking everyone’s 401K, right?

Regardless, he said a president who can’t negotiate with Congress to avert a shutdown is s weak leader. Well that describes him.

There was no express "mandatory health insurance" clause in the constitution but that surely didn't stop you fucking liberals from shoving it down our throats.
it provides for the general welfare. we have no general warfare clause.

Because they want to end the United States and replace it with Los Estatos Unitas.

Jo

So it seems Democrats are OK with putting U.S. citizens at more risk, so they can gain political power and ultimately one party rule. Do we really want a political party like that in power?

If they are willing to do anything, legal, or ILLEGAL to gain power, and obviously DON'T CARE about the security, and safety of U.S. citizens, then what else will they do? This is a legitimate concern, and also a primary reason Trump was elected. Is Trump to little to late?

The Democrat Party is obviously comfortable with being the ENEMY of the legal citizens of the United States.

Because they want to end the United States and replace it with Los Estatos Unitas.

Jo

So it seems Democrats are OK with putting U.S. citizens at more risk, so they can gain political power and ultimately one party rule. Do we really want a political party like that in power?

If they are willing to do anything, legal, or ILLEGAL to gain power, and obviously DON'T CARE about the security, and safety of U.S. citizens, then what else will they do? This is a legitimate concern, and also a primary reason Trump was elected. Is Trump to little to late?

The Democrat Party is obviously comfortable with being the ENEMY of the legal citizens of the United States.
there is no express wall building power.

Forum List

Back