Chuck Schumer says Republicans must abandon wall in order to reopen government

The government doesn't need reopening.

How long do you realistically expect the Border Patrol to remain on the job without being paid?
The 88% of all DHS employees who must remain on the job are part of about 420,000 federal workers also forced to perform their duties at agencies for whom no budget or stopgap measure has been approved.
We have civilians who will take care of the border without pay.

What are the democrat's rationale for not protecting our border? They certainly can't pretend they care about
the security of the people of this country.

What are the democrat's rationale for not protecting our border? They certainly can't pretend they care about

The reason is that protecting the border would give the Deplorables a victory. Even though they really agree that we should have border fortifications, as long as Trump is President, they'll never support it.

The reason is that protecting the border would give the Deplorables a victory. Even though they really agree that we should have border fortifications, as long as Trump is President, they'll never support it.
The Democrat's goal is to screw Trump out of ANY victory. The American People be damned. The !Party of Hell No is playing with fire. I predict it will backfire on the Tards

How long do you realistically expect the Border Patrol to remain on the job without being paid?
The 88% of all DHS employees who must remain on the job are part of about 420,000 federal workers also forced to perform their duties at agencies for whom no budget or stopgap measure has been approved.
Who needs that when we now have border agents protecting the border without pay?

Who needs that when we now have border agents protecting the border without pay?

Chuck and Nancy are apparently ok with that. They've been attacking ICE pretty aggressively and have attacked ICE for the death of some kid in the desert.

The only wall Trump will see

tower-sing-sing.jpg

In your dreams asshole

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They'll get paid, they always do.

Why on earth would Democrats give in to Trumps strong arming?

Give in this year on the wall, what will Trump shut down Government over next time?

Stop crying. You liberals whine like babies. Especially you.

The Wall is DOA

Time to move on

Your attempt to bully America is DOA, time to drop your treason.
Poor snowflake

Enjoy the "shutdown" shitflinger. It will go on until you Communists allow our nation to be protected.

GOP shut down their own government
Let them choke on it

The only one choking is your Democrats. Enjoy crying over Christmas

If Trump thinks he can shutdown the government every time he doesn’t get his way, there will be no stopping him

STOP Terrorism

Yeah. Stopping terrorism is getting rid of you piece of shit Democrats. Obama was the terrorism king.

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer said Republicans need to “abandon” border wall funding if they want the government to reopen, just less than 24 hours into the partial shutdown.
Chuck Schumer Says Republicans Must ‘Abandon’ Wall In Order To Reopen Government
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This ought to be good we can be sure cowardly Schumer omg the blame will be laid upon Trump for his sheep.
So what's wrong with that? He's offering Trump a deal. Isn't that what negotiation is about?

No. That won’t work. Either they cough up the money or they will be screwed. Fuck Schumer and Pelosi, she a brain dead.

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer said Republicans need to “abandon” border wall funding if they want the government to reopen, just less than 24 hours into the partial shutdown.
Chuck Schumer Says Republicans Must ‘Abandon’ Wall In Order To Reopen Government
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This ought to be good we can be sure cowardly Schumer omg the blame will be laid upon Trump for his sheep.
So what's wrong with that? He's offering Trump a deal. Isn't that what negotiation is about?

No. That won’t work. Either they cough up the money or they will be screwed. Fuck Schumer and Pelosi, she a brain dead.

Or they won’t and Trump will look like the big baby he his who refuses to negotiate.

”Well, if you say who gets fired it always has to be the top. I mean, problems start from the top and they have to get solved from the top and the president's the leader. And he's got to get everybody in a room and he's got to lead.” ~ Trump

“when they talk about the government shutdown, they’re going to be talking about the president of the United States, who the president was at that time. They’re not going to be talking about who was the head of the House, the head the Senate, who’s running things in Washington. So I really think the pressure is on the president.” ~ Trump

“You have to get everybody in a room. You have to be a leader. The president has to lead. He has to get (the Speaker of the House) and everybody else in a room, and they have to make a deal. You have to be nice and be angry and be wild and cajole and do all sorts of things, but you have to get a deal.” ~ Trump

“And, unfortunately, he has never been a dealmaker. That wasn't his expertise before he went into politics and it's obviously not his expertise now. But you have to get the people in a room and you have to get a deal.” ~ Trump

And my personal favorites...

DIGHXaGV0AA5YEW.jpg

VJ6wIjP.jpg

:spinner::spinner::spinner:

thank Goodness there are no federalists in Congress to make this an issue of a doctrine of the Faith in our federal doctrine. A doctrinal issue.

The concept that ANYONE is not being paid is calculated lies from the little Goebbels of the fascist press. At WORST, paychecks may be delayed a few days.

A deal?

"Betray those who elected you and I'll give you nothing..."

:rofl:

Close the border until you Communists agree to allow the nation to be protected.

Trump needs to go on TV and explain exactly what you traitors are doing, supporting Mexican cartels bringing in heroin that they get from your Taliban allies over in Afghanistan. Explain to the people that the democrats are waging a war against American that is killing more Americans every month than 9/11 did. Make it clear that what you are doing is calculated to attack this nation, that you are engaged in treason and are attempting to end the United States. Open borders are not about kids separated in 2014 that Rachel "Heinreich Himmler" Madcow blatantly lies were by Trump; the open borders you traitors fight for are about enriching Al Qaeda and the Mexican cartels, who are the allies of the democrats in the war you fight to destroy America.

So Schumer is saying we have to Abandon it before we can pass it? Hmmmm, where have I heard something similar before?

Or they won’t and Trump will look like the big baby he his who refuses to negotiate.

”Well, if you say who gets fired it always has to be the top. I mean, problems start from the top and they have to get solved from the top and the president's the leader. And he's got to get everybody in a room and he's got to lead.” ~ Trump

“when they talk about the government shutdown, they’re going to be talking about the president of the United States, who the president was at that time. They’re not going to be talking about who was the head of the House, the head the Senate, who’s running things in Washington. So I really think the pressure is on the president.” ~ Trump

“You have to get everybody in a room. You have to be a leader. The president has to lead. He has to get (the Speaker of the House) and everybody else in a room, and they have to make a deal. You have to be nice and be angry and be wild and cajole and do all sorts of things, but you have to get a deal.” ~ Trump

“And, unfortunately, he has never been a dealmaker. That wasn't his expertise before he went into politics and it's obviously not his expertise now. But you have to get the people in a room and you have to get a deal.” ~ Trump

And my personal favorites...

DIGHXaGV0AA5YEW.jpg

VJ6wIjP.jpg

:spinner::spinner::spinner:

I don’t care what you post. Obama tore Clinton apart when he was running against her and then praising her when she ran against Trump. They all say stuff. You assholes are just mad because your not getting your way and Trump is Bitch slapping the Communist Democratic’s. So suck it and deal with it because your witch hunts going nowhere.

Forum List

Back