Chuck Schumer the rocket scientist

tjvh

May 10, 2012
So watching the news this morning I was amazed at the genius Chuck Schumer's (Dumbocrat) idea in response to the downing of MH17 to equip all commercial airliners with missile defense systems. Have you given this a whole lot of thought Chuck? You want to put multi million dollar classified defense systems on all commercial airliners? Have you thought about who exactly would be tasked with safeguarding these missile defense systems as airliners hop from third world country to third world country. Lol Not to mention the fact that a $200 flight would cease to exist as the outrageous costs of Chuck Schumer's fear and paranoia would have to be absorbed by somebody. No doubt the Taxpayer's. I have a better, simpler, and FAR LESS costly solution which doesn't place sensitive classified defense systems in peril. How about we don't fly commercial jets over war zones? Or is that too difficult Mr. Schumer?

Schumer is a zionist. Nothing he does is for the benefit of non-jewish Americans. Thus criticizing him is "anti-cementic."

It is actually a one million dollar piece of technology. It is designed to pick up an incoming explosive and zap it with a laser beam that will confuse it and divert it.

With one rogue accidental attack with a SAM on an airliner, the need does not seem to be there.

But that will change as other rogue groups around the world get their hands on longer range SAM's.

Schumer has always been an idiot.

He is an ideologue and his decisions are very partisan and ideologically driven....he cares only for the 33% of the people that agree with him. Thus why he should be voted out.

But he is by no means an idiot.

chucky boy wouldn't make a pimple on a real rocket scientist's ass, not to mention a real JET engine mechanic's ass. :up:

personally, if i were ever to fly anywhere again i would prefer to be IN an AIRPLANE.., not a JET. :lmao: ..... :lmao: :lmao: ..... :lmao: :up:

this from a former 25 year Navy JET engine mechanic !!!

It is actually a one million dollar piece of technology. It is designed to pick up an incoming explosive and zap it with a laser beam that will confuse it and divert it.

With one rogue accidental attack with a SAM on an airliner, the need does not seem to be there.

But that will change as other rogue groups around the world get their hands on longer range SAM's.

The point is, the technology is still sensitive (classified) and every plane crash would need to be treated just like any other scene where military technology had to be prevented from falling in the wrong hands. MH17 was looted, this technology would've been long gone had it been on that flight. This isn't the stuff we want ending up in the hands of our enemies which it -without question eventually would. Who would safeguard it when the airliner is sitting dormant for extended periods of time? Both the idea of this and it's creator are completely stupid.

The point is, the technology is still sensitive (classified) and every plane crash would need to be treated just like any other scene where military technology had to be prevented from falling in the wrong hands. MH17 was looted, this technology would've been long gone had it been on that flight. This isn't the stuff we want ending up in the hands of our enemies which it -without question eventually would. Who would safeguard it when the airliner is sitting dormant for extended periods of time? Both the idea of this and it's creator are completely stupid.

So we should not use technology to protect ourselves because it may wind up in the hands of those that want to kill us?

I don't agree with that type of thinking. I understand the premise and respect your concern....but I disagree with that being a reason not to use it.

The technology is already being used in the most volatile area of the world....by Israel.

It works.

So we should not use technology to protect ourselves because it may wind up in the hands of those that want to kill us?

I don't agree with that type of thinking. I understand the premise and respect your concern....but I disagree with that being a reason not to use it.

The technology is already being used in the most volatile area of the world....by Israel.

It works.

Um, last I checked Israel didn't refer to Americans as infidels, nor is Israel someone who would use these technologies against us. Bravo! Way to miss my point entirely.

So watching the news this morning I was amazed at the genius Chuck Schumer's (Dumbocrat) idea in response to the downing of MH17 to equip all commercial airliners with missile defense systems. Have you given this a whole lot of thought Chuck? You want to put multi million dollar classified defense systems on all commercial airliners? Have you thought about who exactly would be tasked with safeguarding these missile defense systems as airliners hop from third world country to third world country. Lol Not to mention the fact that a $200 flight would cease to exist as the outrageous costs of Chuck Schumer's fear and paranoia would have to be absorbed by somebody. No doubt the Taxpayer's. I have a better, simpler, and FAR LESS costly solution which doesn't place sensitive classified defense systems in peril. How about we don't fly commercial jets over war zones? Or is that too difficult Mr. Schumer?

I hate defending politicians, but he is actually smarter than you. El Al has already installed the system he is talking about on some of their planes, and used it to fly in and out of Israel when no one else would.

Should passenger jets have missile defense systems? - The Washington Post

That said, equipping every aircraft in the country with this is a waste of money.

The point is the technology is sold commercially. You are confusing a simple automatic laser with the complex defenses on military aircraft that are triggered by the pilot.

Forum List

Back