🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Chuckie Cheeze and Botox Nancy Presser

The government will remain closed until we get our way.

BUILD THAT WALL, Mr. President
Was there really a press conference?
Yep, just ended. They met with The Donald and were whining about it liked spoiled welfare RaTz.

YOAR President will soon be having his own presser about it.
I didn't hear any whining or even a mention of The Wall.
I don't follow the argument that "Negotiations can't go forward until the government is open" though. Is Pelosi saying the Dems won't even talk about it until Trump reopens the government?

Yep, just ended. They met with The Donald and were whining about it liked spoiled welfare RaTz.

I don't follow the argument that "Negotiations can't go forward until the government is open" though. Is Pelosi saying the Dems won't even talk about it until Trump reopens the government?
He shouldn't reopen the goverment till he gets the money for the wall. Period.

Sounds like the Pres is finally going to Mar a Lago for some golf? He's leaving a bunch of Repubs in D.C. with marching orders to "fix it."

Sounds like the Pres is finally going to Mar a Lago for some golf? He's leaving a bunch of Repubs in D.C. with marching orders to "fix it."
5 billion is a drop in the bucket conserdered how much they take in. Almost all the democrats saying a wall won't work. Were saying a few years back, we needed a wall. They just don't want to give Trump a win, when there are illegals just walking across our border. Proves democrats don't care about americans. I hope this effects the 2020 election.

Sounds like they are desperate to end the shut down.

They’ll probably agree to the funding as long as it’s spend on “border security” and not “the wall”. Dems get real hung up on words.

Seems it is still going on. A couple minutes ago, Major set him up by asking if he would consider building the Wall without Congressional approval, by declaring it a national emergency. Trump said yes, he had considered it, although he isn't planning to do that, and within sixty seconds, there are all these articles going up like no one's business, saying "Trump says he can build wall without Congressional approval."
Trump doesn't know how to keep his foot out of it, he steps in it every time. Sometimes you almost gotta feel sorry for the bumbling bastard.

The media keeps calling those 2 loons leaders of the D party.
How fucking embarrassing

Seems it is still going on. A couple minutes ago, Major set him up by asking if he would consider building the Wall without Congressional approval, by declaring it a national emergency. Trump said yes, he had considered it, although he isn't planning to do that, and within sixty seconds, there are all these articles going up like no one's business, saying "Trump says he can build wall without Congressional approval."
Trump doesn't know how to keep his foot out of it, he steps in it every time. Sometimes you almost gotta feel sorry for the bumbling bastard.

He can by declaring it a national security emergency. Too bad FDR's Jap interment camps got torn down, we could house a few captured taco benders there.

He can by declaring it a national security emergency. Too bad FDR's Jap interment camps got torn down, we could house a few captured taco benders there.
You think they screamed about the kids being separated from their parents. Watch what happens if Trump tries it.

Forum List

Back