CHUMP owes 1.85 billion

eddiew37

Gold Member
Nov 25, 2016
The WSJ discovers (even without Hair Twitler's tax returns), he owes more than 1.85 BILLION....yes, with a "B" to more than 150 financial institutions hold debts connected to president-elect, analysis shows...

Trump’s Debts Are Widely Held on Wall Street, Creating New Potential Conflicts
The debts of Donald Trump and his businesses are scattered across Wall Street banks, mutual funds and other financial institutions, broadening the tangle of…
WSJ.COM|BY JEAN EAGLESHAM AND LISA SCHWARTZ

The WSJ discovers (even without Hair Twitler's tax returns), he owes more than 1.85 BILLION....yes, with a "B" to more than 150 financial institutions hold debts connected to president-elect, analysis shows...

The debts of Donald Trump and his businesses are scattered across Wall Street banks, mutual funds and other financial institutions, broadening the tangle of…

AND?

George Washington & Thomas Jefferson had similar financial entanglements from before they went into office. Perhaps we should have knee-capped them as well....as Marxists & Loons are trying so hard to do now.

AND?
AND you don't think this chump pos will be wheeling and dealing while president for himself??? The man is a low life crook as was his father hanging with the mob

George Washington & Thomas Jefferson had similar financial entanglements from before they went into office. Perhaps we should have knee-capped them as well....as Marxists & Loons are trying so hard to do now.
so we just let the chump pos run free ?? because you're a repub and hate Dems?

AND?

$560M is owed to Blackstone/Bayrock. Major stockholders are very wealthy Russians, including Putin.

AND?
AND you don't think this chump pos will be wheeling and dealing while president for himself??? The man is a low life crook as was his father hanging with the mob

You're making assumptions you can't back up. Tell me, what's his debt to revenue ratio?

a debt number means nothing in and of itself.

If one has $10 billion in assets and $2 billion in debt...so what?

Now, if you have 50 bucks in assets and $2 billion in debt, that would be a problem.

Now, if you have 50 bucks in assets and $2 billion in debt, that would be a problem.
How many how many I wonder

15873075_558223651048995_2477194612614960411_n.jpg

AND?

$560M is owed to Blackstone/Bayrock. Major stockholders are very wealthy Russians, including Putin.

Do they hold a majority of the company?

AND?

You're making assumptions you can't back up. Tell me, what's his debt to revenue ratio?
Did he show his tax returns yet like he promised???

I'll help you out, because you are a horrible troll. If you want to blast the Republicans, talk about how they tried to fuck over Trump, but now they are kissing his ass.

That might be better than that stupid MEME.

Interesting. I wonder how much money's worth of favors the Clintons owe to foreign governments?

AND?

Deflection? Answer the question.

I'll help you out, because you are a horrible troll. If you want to blast the Republicans, talk about how they tried to fuck over Trump, but now they are kissing his ass.

I take it you don't believe he's a con man???

AND?

Here, this will make you feel better.

thor-trump.jpg

AND?

Deflection? Answer the question.
I don't know Maybe if I saw his returns I'd have a clue

I take it you don't believe he's a con man???

What specific confidence schemes are you referring to that are of concern to you?

Forum List

Back