CHUMP owes 1.85 billion

I take it you don't
I'll help you out, because you are a horrible troll. If you want to blast the Republicans, talk about how they tried to fuck over Trump, but now they are kissing his ass.

That might be better than that stupid MEME.
I take it you don't believe he's a con man???

What specific confidence schemes are you referring to that are of concern to you?
read his bio col get an education into what a prick of misery he truly is

What specific crimes of confidence that he committed are you most concerned with?

You brought it up.
You think those 100's of law suits against him were for fun??

You keep asking me questions and giving me reading assignments instead of answering my reply to your original question.

Which lawsuits concern you the most?

I take it you don't own a corporation. Look at ge. It's liabilities is over $389 billion dollars.
Heck, ever look at the liabilities of our federal govt? Or, the state of California?
a debt number means nothing in and of itself.

If one has $10 billion in assets and $2 billion in debt...so what?

Now, if you have 50 bucks in assets and $2 billion in debt, that would be a problem.
How many how many I wonder

15873075_558223651048995_2477194612614960411_n.jpg

I'll help you out, because you are a horrible troll. If you want to blast the Republicans, talk about how they tried to fuck over Trump, but now they are kissing his ass.

Chump. I like that. It's better than Drumph.

President elect: DONALD CHUMP

haha!

The WSJ discovers (even without Hair Twitler's tax returns), he owes more than 1.85 BILLION....yes, with a "B" to more than 150 financial institutions hold debts connected to president-elect, analysis shows...

Trump’s Debts Are Widely Held on Wall Street, Creating New Potential Conflicts
The debts of Donald Trump and his businesses are scattered across Wall Street banks, mutual funds and other financial institutions, broadening the tangle of…
WSJ.COM|BY JEAN EAGLESHAM AND LISA SCHWARTZ

AND?

$560M is owed to Blackstone/Bayrock. Major stockholders are very wealthy Russians, including Putin.

Guess who else owns stock in that group?

Me!

The WSJ discovers (even without Hair Twitler's tax returns), he owes more than 1.85 BILLION....yes, with a "B" to more than 150 financial institutions hold debts connected to president-elect, analysis shows...

The debts of Donald Trump and his businesses are scattered across Wall Street banks, mutual funds and other financial institutions, broadening the tangle of…

Does he owe the money or do his companies owe the money?

There is a major difference.

AND?
AND you don't think this chump pos will be wheeling and dealing while president for himself??? The man is a low life crook as was his father hanging with the mob

You're making assumptions you can't back up. Tell me, what's his debt to revenue ratio?
Did he show his tax returns yet like he promised???

Has Hillary ponied up the missing e-mails?

considering we just had 8 years of someone that hates the United States, hates white people, loves terrorists that want to destroy the United states married a transvestite, got caught blowing some fag in a limo, had a father that was not a legal citizen and a mother that would evidently hump anything that paid attention to her,...
the debt that obammy has destroyed this country with...

eddiew37

Look at the low IQs posting here.

Look at the incredible lies they vomit.

They're clearly afraid of the ever-growing mountain of evidence against their Orange Jebus.

Keep up the good work!
oh look at the sheeple trying to cover up their chocolate jesus' short comings.

AND?
AND you don't think this chump pos will be wheeling and dealing while president for himself??? The man is a low life crook as was his father hanging with the mob

You're making assumptions you can't back up. Tell me, what's his debt to revenue ratio?
Did he show his tax returns yet like he promised???

Has Hillary ponied up the missing e-mails?
Are we talking about a scumbag soon to president or an also ran ?? You have evidence put her in jail but so far you pubs have been farting in the wind

Now, if you have 50 bucks in assets and $2 billion in debt, that would be a problem.

Depends on WHO you owe it to, in this case. You owe it to HSBC, no big deal. You owe it to Russian and Chinese banks and you've been elected president of United States, that's a big deal.

AND?

$560M is owed to Blackstone/Bayrock. Major stockholders are very wealthy Russians, including Putin.

Do they hold a majority of the company?

Yes. Look it up, sucker.

Depends on WHO you owe it to, in this case. You owe it to HSBC, no big deal. You owe it to Russian and Chinese banks and you've been elected president of United States, that's a big deal.
HSBC is a chinese bank, moron. It stands for "Hong Kong and Shanghai Bank Corp."

I take it you don't

What specific confidence schemes are you referring to that are of concern to you?

What specific crimes of confidence that he committed are you most concerned with?

You brought it up.

He spent the better part of Thursday giving a deposition against a chef who reneged on his contract after Trump made the racist comments about Mexicans last year.

That is what you're going to get with this piece of shit. He is more interested in his own bullshit and he will drag this country into the mud with it

AND?

Yes. Look it up, sucker.

You made the claim, it's up to you to prove it.

why, almost half the U.S debt is owed to the Chinese banks.
How come its wasnt a big deal when the democrats were borrowing from the chinks to fund our social programs.

HSBC is a chinese bank, moron. It stands for "Hong Kong and Shanghai Bank Corp."

They are int'l, moron. I have had an account for many years.
Trump owes money to the Bank of China. Nice try, loser.

NYT report: Trump owes money to Bank of China, Goldman Sachs

why, almost half the U.S debt is owed to the Chinese banks.
How come its wasnt a big deal when the democrats were borrowing from the chinks to fund our social programs.

The POTUS's did not personally have debts with those banks. Are you getting it yet? Through your incredibly thick skull?

AND?

Yes. Look it up, sucker.

You made the claim, it's up to you to prove it.

Look it up. I'm tired of doing the homework for lazy assholes on here who just want to drive-by post and never prove a fucking thing, including yourself.

How much do you owe the bank that holds your mortgage?

He didn't run for president, you dickwad

I am really looking forward to watching you asshole Republicans scramble to defend this piece of shit you elected president. You are on the defensive, and Trump is going to give you more to defend than you can ever imagine.

How much do you owe?

I take it you don't

You brought it up.

He spent the better part of Thursday giving a deposition against a chef who reneged on his contract after Trump made the racist comments about Mexicans last year.

That is what you're going to get with this piece of shit. He is more interested in his own bullshit and he will drag this country into the mud with it
So what you're saying is that leftwing douche bags will create one faux scandal after the other? Yeah, we already knew that.

Forum List

Back