CHUMP owes 1.85 billion

The WSJ discovers (even without Hair Twitler's tax returns), he owes more than 1.85 BILLION....yes, with a "B" to more than 150 financial institutions hold debts connected to president-elect, analysis shows...

Trump’s Debts Are Widely Held on Wall Street, Creating New Potential Conflicts
The debts of Donald Trump and his businesses are scattered across Wall Street banks, mutual funds and other financial institutions, broadening the tangle of…
WSJ.COM|BY JEAN EAGLESHAM AND LISA SCHWARTZ

AND?
AND you don't think this chump pos will be wheeling and dealing while president for himself??? The man is a low life crook as was his father hanging with the mob
Still better than obuthole or hiliary.
Come on America 1st lol,,,,,trump doesn't know his ass from his elbow and he has a cabinet of billionaires who will never pass an ethics test
You're butthurt is amusing. Trump is still better.

The WSJ discovers (even without Hair Twitler's tax returns), he owes more than 1.85 BILLION....yes, with a "B" to more than 150 financial institutions hold debts connected to president-elect, analysis shows...

The debts of Donald Trump and his businesses are scattered across Wall Street banks, mutual funds and other financial institutions, broadening the tangle of…

AND?
AND you don't think this chump pos will be wheeling and dealing while president for himself??? The man is a low life crook as was his father hanging with the mob
Come on America 1st lol,,,,,trump doesn't know his ass from his elbow and he has a cabinet of billionaires who will never pass an ethics test
Then you deserve what's coming

And how much do you owe? Home loan, vehicles, credit cards etc? Owing some money doesn't mean your fucking broke you moron.

Barry owes $500 million he stole in te name of Zika and gave to the UN on his own...

He owes billions for funding over 7,000 pieces of DNC-only pork in the failed Stimulus Bill

He owes millions for all the tax payer-funded programs that are feeding, clothing, housing, etc for all the illegals/refugees he has / is bringing in...

He owes almost $90 million for the vacations he has taken in tje last 8 years...

I take it you don't
I take it you don't believe he's a con man???

What specific confidence schemes are you referring to that are of concern to you?
read his bio col get an education into what a prick of misery he truly is

What specific crimes of confidence that he committed are you most concerned with?

You brought it up.
You think those 100's of law suits against him were for fun??

He spent the better part of Thursday giving a deposition against a chef who reneged on his contract after Trump made the racist comments about Mexicans last year.

That is what you're going to get with this piece of shit. He is more interested in his own bullshit and he will drag this country into the mud with it

Youre saying he will be filing private lawsuits on behalf of his private business ventures while he is serving as POTUS?

I am really looking forward to watching you asshole Republicans scramble to defend this piece of shit you elected president. You are on the defensive, and Trump is going to give you more to defend than you can ever imagine.

What specific policies that he has implemented as POTUS are you most concerned with?

And how much do you owe? Home loan, vehicles, credit cards etc? Owing some money doesn't mean your fucking broke you moron.
Yeah mike BUT my name isn't crime,, I PAY not like that cheating lying sob chump

I take it you don't
What specific confidence schemes are you referring to that are of concern to you?

What specific crimes of confidence that he committed are you most concerned with?

You brought it up.

He spent the better part of Thursday giving a deposition against a chef who reneged on his contract after Trump made the racist comments about Mexicans last year.

That is what you're going to get with this piece of shit. He is more interested in his own bullshit and he will drag this country into the mud with it

Youre saying he will be filing private lawsuits on behalf of his private business ventures while he is serving as POTUS?
Col I don't know all the laws or what he'll be doing, but I do know he's the most dishonest cheating pos ever to enter our WH

Yeah mike BUT my name isn't crime,, I PAY not like that cheating lying sob chump
And your name isn't Trump either so what's your point? Is he not paying his bills? Is this another one of those stupid threads?

$560M is owed to Blackstone/Bayrock. Major stockholders are very wealthy Russians, including Putin.

Do they hold a majority of the company?

Yes. Look it up, sucker.

You made the claim, it's up to you to prove it.

Look it up. I'm tired of doing the homework for lazy assholes on here who just want to drive-by post and never prove a fucking thing, including yourself.

You're just a lying hypocrite. When I make a claim based on a source I always provide a link, but you just run along and play with yourself.

And your name isn't Trump either so what's your point? Is he not paying his bills? Is this another one of those stupid threads?
Paying his bills ?? WTF do you think those 75 and more lawsuits against him are for ??? Pussy grabbing?

I take it you don't

You brought it up.

Col I don't know all the laws or what he'll be doing, but I do know he's the most dishonest cheating pos ever to enter our WH

Well, at least you have facts to back up your opinion. That's all that really matters.

I've also heard that he owes the mafia a lot of money.

NO that would be your dear leader.

Why weren't you guys able to beat such a low life as Trump? This should have been a cake walk.
You guys are truly incompetent. Don't quit your day job.

It would have been easy - if not for conspiracy theories, lies, fake news, House witch hunts, Comey witch hunts, Russian hacking and propaganda, Assange, and media with their thumbs up their asses.

Can you think up any more excuses?

I am really looking forward to watching you asshole Republicans scramble to defend this piece of shit you elected president. You are on the defensive, and Trump is going to give you more to defend than you can ever imagine.
No one is on the defensive. It's actually quite amusing to see every outrage of Democrats fizzle out. Pfffft!

Rape lawsuit pffft.
Cruz' Indiana firewall, pffft.
Hillary's insurmountable lead. Pffft.
Recounts, pfffft.
Threatening electors, pffft.
Begging congress to overturn the electors, pffft.
Now this.

What is really happening is that the world is sitting back wondering when Democrats will accept reality. You lost. All the screaming, handwringing and agony will not change reality. As Joe Biden said. It is over. Although watching you go through the death throes is soul satisfying. To have you imagine we are concerned with defending Trump is just more of your delusion.

Thank you. It's better than a Broadway play.

So do you, LMAO.

Paying his bills ?? WTF do you think those 75 and more lawsuits against him are for ??? Pussy grabbing?
I don't know. I didn't read all the fucking lawsuit filings. Do you know what they're for?

I've also heard that he owes the mafia a lot of money.
I have heard that you have inoperable bleeding hemorrhoids. Don't bother denying it. We all know it's true.

Better than what is leaving.

I take it you don't

You brought it up.

No, that would be Obama the butthole.

Forum List

Back