CHUMP owes 1.85 billion

And how much do you owe? Home loan, vehicles, credit cards etc? Owing some money doesn't mean your fucking broke you moron.
Yeah mike BUT my name isn't crime,, I PAY not like that cheating lying sob chump
And your name isn't Trump either so what's your point? Is he not paying his bills? Is this another one of those stupid threads?
Paying his bills ?? WTF do you think those 75 and more lawsuits against him are for ??? Pussy grabbing?
I don't know. I didn't read all the fucking lawsuit filings. Do you know what they're for?

I don't know what these guys are looking for. Businesses get sued. It happens all the time.

McDonald's got sued because their Hot Apple Pie filling was too hot.
By a pansy lib no doubt.

The WSJ discovers (even without Hair Twitler's tax returns), he owes more than 1.85 BILLION....yes, with a "B" to more than 150 financial institutions hold debts connected to president-elect, analysis shows...

Trump’s Debts Are Widely Held on Wall Street, Creating New Potential Conflicts
The debts of Donald Trump and his businesses are scattered across Wall Street banks, mutual funds and other financial institutions, broadening the tangle of…
WSJ.COM|BY JEAN EAGLESHAM AND LISA SCHWARTZ

I've also heard that he owes the mafia a lot of money.
I've heard you have a room temperature I.Q.
The WSJ discovers (even without Hair Twitler's tax returns), he owes more than 1.85 BILLION....yes, with a "B" to more than 150 financial institutions hold debts connected to president-elect, analysis shows...

The debts of Donald Trump and his businesses are scattered across Wall Street banks, mutual funds and other financial institutions, broadening the tangle of…

AND?
AND you don't think this chump pos will be wheeling and dealing while president for himself??? The man is a low life crook as was his father hanging with the mob
Still better than obuthole or hiliary.
Come on America 1st lol,,,,,trump doesn't know his ass from his elbow and he has a cabinet of billionaires who will never pass an ethics test
A libtard talking about ethics? Go find the little girls room, take a healthy dump, and flush your brains directly into the cesspool of third world sewage. Moron.

At the end of last quarter, Apple had $72.4 billion in total debt. They must be an awful business, right?
and over 200 billion overseas and they earn how much a 1/4? I own a load of AAPL If trump was a stock would you be foolish enough to buy it??
Can you ever prove anything or do you just blow out your ass all day?

The latter. He is a troll, and a bad one at that.
Col FU too and the horse you came in on

So you can't prove anything, your just another liar.

At the end of last quarter, Apple had $72.4 billion in total debt. They must be an awful business, right?
and over 200 billion overseas and they earn how much a 1/4? I own a load of AAPL If trump was a stock would you be foolish enough to buy it??

Bye troll. You are an idiot and a waste of time.

I am really looking forward to watching you asshole Republicans scramble to defend this piece of shit you elected president. You are on the defensive, and Trump is going to give you more to defend than you can ever imagine.
o-CRYING-CHILD-facebook.jpg

No selfies, please.

Bye troll.
The truth is all you republicans here are nothing but a group of kiss ass trumpsters You kiss his butt and the slime bag doesn't even shower

Ahahaha the libtard meltdown continues. President Trump just get used to saying that libtards, he will be your president and there's not jack shit you can do about it because you lost the House and Senate also. I'm going to enjoy rubbing salt in your wounds for the next several years. :eusa_dance:

Bye troll.
The truth is all you republicans here are nothing but a group of kiss ass trumpsters You kiss his butt and the slime bag doesn't even shower

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: Ha Ha Hillary lost Trump Won Ha Ha :eusa_dance:

Ahahaha the libtard meltdown continues. President Trump just get used to saying that libtards, he will be your president and there's not jack shit you can do about it because you lost the House and Senate also. I'm going to enjoy rubbing salt in your wounds for the next several years. :eusa_dance:
Join up with your republican pals here blues You can have a Klan meeting but don't forget your sheet

Bye troll.
So you can't prove a thing? Just another liar? I thought so.

Join up with your republican pals here blues You can have a Klan meeting but don't forget your sheet

We have KKK meetings every other Tuesday, why do you want to join? Are you white and non-jew?

We have KKK meetings every other Tuesday, why do you want to join? Are you white and non-jew?
I can be your first Jew

AND?

"I'm the king of debt. I love debt," Trump told CNN's Wolf Blitzer

I'll ask you the same question I asked the OP, what's Trumps debt to revenue ratio?
Texas I wish I knew Seems he hides things like that Says he's worth 10 billion others say 2 or 3 Where are his tax returns? Think they might answer some questions

So what you're saying is you have no proof, but in your opinion his debt load sounds bad, so you're just going to run with it. Grow up man.

AND?

"I'm the king of debt. I love debt," Trump told CNN's Wolf Blitzer

I'll ask you the same question I asked the OP, what's Trumps debt to revenue ratio?
Texas I wish I knew Seems he hides things like that Says he's worth 10 billion others say 2 or 3 Where are his tax returns? Think they might answer some questions

So what you're saying is you have no proof, but in your opinion his debt load sounds bad, so you're just going to run with it. Grow up man.

The dumbass can't even tell you why it's bad.

AND?

$560M is owed to Blackstone/Bayrock. Major stockholders are very wealthy Russians, including Putin.

So putin literally has chump by the short hairs. That is why he is selling the US to Putin...

Forum List

Back