CHUMP owes 1.85 billion

Mostly fake, I feel certain, just like Palin was hit with, that silently went away after they served their agenda....
The WSJ discovers (even without Hair Twitler's tax returns), he owes more than 1.85 BILLION....yes, with a "B" to more than 150 financial institutions hold debts connected to president-elect, analysis shows...

Trump’s Debts Are Widely Held on Wall Street, Creating New Potential Conflicts
The debts of Donald Trump and his businesses are scattered across Wall Street banks, mutual funds and other financial institutions, broadening the tangle of…
WSJ.COM|BY JEAN EAGLESHAM AND LISA SCHWARTZ
And how much do you owe? Home loan, vehicles, credit cards etc? Owing some money doesn't mean your fucking broke you moron.
Yeah mike BUT my name isn't crime,, I PAY not like that cheating lying sob chump
And your name isn't Trump either so what's your point? Is he not paying his bills? Is this another one of those stupid threads?
Paying his bills ?? WTF do you think those 75 and more lawsuits against him are for ??? Pussy grabbing?
I don't know. I didn't read all the fucking lawsuit filings. Do you know what they're for?

The WSJ discovers (even without Hair Twitler's tax returns), he owes more than 1.85 BILLION....yes, with a "B" to more than 150 financial institutions hold debts connected to president-elect, analysis shows...

The debts of Donald Trump and his businesses are scattered across Wall Street banks, mutual funds and other financial institutions, broadening the tangle of…

AND?

"I'm the king of debt. I love debt," Trump told CNN's Wolf Blitzer

And how much do you owe? Home loan, vehicles, credit cards etc? Owing some money doesn't mean your fucking broke you moron.
Yeah mike BUT my name isn't crime,, I PAY not like that cheating lying sob chump
And your name isn't Trump either so what's your point? Is he not paying his bills? Is this another one of those stupid threads?
Paying his bills ?? WTF do you think those 75 and more lawsuits against him are for ??? Pussy grabbing?
I don't know. I didn't read all the fucking lawsuit filings. Do you know what they're for?
Most are for the deadbeat trump not paying people he hired AND most can't afford long stays in court so your pos wins by default

AND?

I'll ask you the same question I asked the OP, what's Trumps debt to revenue ratio?

AND?

I'll ask you the same question I asked the OP, what's Trumps debt to revenue ratio?
Texas I wish I knew Seems he hides things like that Says he's worth 10 billion others say 2 or 3 Where are his tax returns? Think they might answer some questions

So what

a debt number means nothing in and of itself.

If one has $10 billion in assets and $2 billion in debt...so what?

Now, if you have 50 bucks in assets and $2 billion in debt, that would be a problem.
Col., you're getting waaay to deep for low info dimwit dims to comprehend.

It's a shame, isn't it? That should be tough to grasp. I think there is not a lack of intelligence, it's an unwillingness to bring new information into their brains.

AND?

Texas I wish I knew Seems he hides things like that Says he's worth 10 billion others say 2 or 3 Where are his tax returns? Think they might answer some questions
In a file cabinet where they belong. His taxes are none of you business.

AND?

Bullshit granpaw If it was hill not showing taxes or Obama you'd wet your drawers

I don't know what these guys are looking for. Businesses get sued. It happens all the time.

McDonald's got sued because their Hot Apple Pie filling was too hot.

Yes, leverage is a regularly-utilized business procedure/strategy around the world, every day, by businesses of all sizes and types.

Last edited:
At the end of last quarter, Apple had $72.4 billion in total debt. They must be an awful business, right?

Prove it or shut your mouth.

Bullshit granpaw If it was hill not showing taxes or Obama you'd wet your drawers
No, I wouldn't. People's personal assets are just that, personal.
If Trump does something unethical deal with it. Otherwise stfu

At the end of last quarter, Apple had $72.4 billion in total debt. They must be an awful business, right?
and over 200 billion overseas and they earn how much a 1/4? I own a load of AAPL If trump was a stock would you be foolish enough to buy it??

Forum List

Back