Church to burn Qurans on 9/11

Who are these true believers?

I'm getting a bit tired of trying to sort you all out. Will the real Christians please stand up?

I have to agree witrh you. They seem to be hidden. Well, they are for the most part.

The time is coming soon when they will begin to take a stand that is public. I say this because now the Muslims are here to take this nation by storm, and true Christians will become very visible. They are wondeful people, but they are also apowerful people. They spread thw Word of God on a daily basis, and they do it quietly and peacefully. However, ehrn the Muslims begin to see it, there will be hell to pay.

You see, these people are not like much of what you see among the Christian church members. but they arfe not the business (world) or secular entertainment (sworld) that you see in the churches. They are in there for fellowship, but they will be separate soon. Of course many of the local church members are a part of thie mighty people, but the local church has lost its voice.

Can I point them out to you, well, some of them I can.

Where do you live? Afghanistan? :rofl:

Wanna know what my favorite thing to ask when someone tells me they're Christian?

What variety, because none of you seem to agree.

Makes their heads spin every time.

However, as the days pass by you will start hearing a consistent answer from true believers. They will say they are followers of Christ. They will not necessarily claim any denomination because the local church is not the body of Christ. Followers of Christ are. Those who live in a real and personal, walking and talking, living and loving, daily relationship with God in Christ. This is not a religion, it is a relationship. It is not like the local churches.

You will start hearing from these people, pay attention for in them you will see truth. They claim no denomination or religion.

You know......true believers can be ANYTHING. Buddhist teachings are very close to what Yeshua taught. Judaic theology is remarkably similar to what Taoists understand about spirituality, only the Jewish faith calls God "HaShem", and the Taoists call God "Tao".

Yeah, I'll listen to someone who has depth of conviction and a willingness to be open minded with their beliefs, because if you understand one thing, understand this..........

We are all a small piece of God. Says so in many religions starting off with Judaic theology. It states in the Torah that God carved a small piece of Himself from under His Throne with the blade of self will. That little piece of energy He places in the embryo created by your parents is what becomes your soul.

And......if you understand that Yeshua was a Jewish rabbi, you'll understand that He knew it too, which is why he said "The Kingdom of God is within" as well as "The Father and I are One". Yeshua knew he was a piece of Father (I learned how to pray using the "Our Father"), and He was trying to teach that to His disciples as well as everyone else.

Why do you think He was walking on the water in Galilee? He was trying to teach His apostles how to walk on water, but only 1 was brave enough to try it.

You know.......if everyone would realize that we are all a small piece of God and acted like it, this world would be a much better place.

Wanna know what my favorite thing to ask when someone tells me they're Christian?

What variety, because none of you seem to agree.

Makes their heads spin every time.

However, as the days pass by you will start hearing a consistent answer from true believers. They will say they are followers of Christ. They will not necessarily claim any denomination because the local church is not the body of Christ. Followers of Christ are. Those who live in a real and personal, walking and talking, living and loving, daily relationship with God in Christ. This is not a religion, it is a relationship. It is not like the local churches.

You will start hearing from these people, pay attention for in them you will see truth. They claim no denomination or religion.

You know......true believers can be ANYTHING. Buddhist teachings are very close to what Yeshua taught. Judaic theology is remarkably similar to what Taoists understand about spirituality, only the Jewish faith calls God "HaShem", and the Taoists call God "Tao".

Yeah, I'll listen to someone who has depth of conviction and a willingness to be open minded with their beliefs, because if you understand one thing, understand this..........

We are all a small piece of God. Says so in many religions starting off with Judaic theology. It states in the Torah that God carved a small piece of Himself from under His Throne with the blade of self will. That little piece of energy He places in the embryo created by your parents is what becomes your soul.

And......if you understand that Yeshua was a Jewish rabbi, you'll understand that He knew it too, which is why he said "The Kingdom of God is within" as well as "The Father and I are One". Yeshua knew he was a piece of Father (I learned how to pray using the "Our Father"), and He was trying to teach that to His disciples as well as everyone else.

Why do you think He was walking on the water in Galilee? He was trying to teach His apostles how to walk on water, but only 1 was brave enough to try it.

You know.......if everyone would realize that we are all a small piece of God and acted like it, this world would be a much better place.

If we were all a small piece of God, we would act like it. Think about it. Are there parts of God that sin? If we were all little pieces of God we would be like Him, and would not have to act like Him.

If we were all a small piece of God, we would act like it. Think about it. Are there parts of God that sin? If we were all little pieces of God we would be like Him, and would not have to act like Him.

What part of "being carved off from under His Throne with the blade of SELF WILL do you keep missing?

Free will dictates that we are to have a choice in whether we treat our fellow humans well or not. It also dictates that you are free to resist the efforts of others.

Check into "yetzer harrah" and "yetzer hartov" sometime, maybe then you'll understand free will.

The Council on American-Islam Relations (CAIR), the nation’s largest Muslim advocacy group, has responded to news of the “International Burn A Quran Day” by announcing an educational “Share the Quran” dinner on Sept. 11, which falls during Ramadan.

Classy.

The Council on American-Islam Relations (CAIR), the nation’s largest Muslim advocacy group, has responded to news of the “International Burn A Quran Day” by announcing an educational “Share the Quran” dinner on Sept. 11, which falls during Ramadan.

Classy.
interesting

I love it when people take something negative like the Q'uran burning and find a positive response.

Should be tasty, everyone grabbing at the same plate with their hand. Make sure they only use their right one!!!! :eek:
Or they could "share the koran" and everyone gets a few pages for later on to use as toilet paper.

Should be tasty, everyone grabbing at the same plate with their hand. Make sure they only use their right one!!!! :eek:
Or they could "share the koran" and everyone gets a few pages for later on to use as toilet paper.

Ugly sentiment.

Forum List

Back