CIA Agent Michael Scheuer :Muslims don't like to be INVADED and BOMBED !!!!!!!

"People don’t like being invaded or bombed," and they sometimes retaliate. This of course is perfectly reasonable and understandable. It’s called "blowback."

Does anyone doubt this statement ?

I don't believe so but America commonly ignores it unless it happens to Americans.

When an American drone kills a baby in Pakistan, it becomes an accidental casualty but an 8 year old kid in Boston is the victim of an evil terrorist.

I see no difference, except in who controls the headlines.

"People don’t like being invaded or bombed," and they sometimes retaliate. This of course is perfectly reasonable and understandable. It’s called "blowback."

Does anyone doubt this statement ?

What is missing in this thread IS the obvious.
That being Muslim on Muslim terrorism and violence.
Would you call that 'blowback'?; and, if not, agree that Muslims like to be bombed by other Muslims as long as it was not perceived as an invasion?

Think about it......or does your tribal affiliation prohibt you from even considering this?:cool:

the right who clamours for pertetual war

If that were true you would have a point, put it isn't.

I am thinking that the Afghanistan war and the drone program might have them riled up today. But of course killing a 16 year old boy isn't Obama's fault it is the fault of poor parents. What a load. This is all Obama it has been 4 1/2 years now.

"What on earth did Michael Scheuer say to cause such an emotional explosion of bombast?, one might ask. Well, when asked by the host of a FOX News show about what might motivate Muslims from the Middle East to harm Americans, the man the CIA put in charge of the "bin Laden unit" said, "People don’t like being invaded or bombed," and they sometimes retaliate. This of course is perfectly reasonable and understandable. It’s called "blowback." He reminded the FOX host that Muslims have long protested the American military presence in the Muslim country of Saudi Arabia; the invasion and occupation of Iraq; the killing of thousands of Iraqi civilians; the statement by U.N. Ambasador Albright that a half million dead Iraqi children was "a price we are willing to pay" to achieve our political objectives; the U.S. government’s support for the government of Israel in its wars against Muslims; and the bombing and killing of civilians in numerous other Muslim countries, most recently in Mali and Libya under the Obama regime.

What Scheuer has said is that many Muslims resent the never-ending attempts by the U.S. government to impose our culture of "democracy" on them at gunpoint and at the cost of thousands of Muslim lives. Limbaugh was never a CIA agent like Scheuer, but one might think of him alternatively as an FIB agent of the state."

U.N. Ambasador Albright that a half million dead Iraqi children was "a price we are willing to pay" to achieve our political objectives

I don't understand why they would have a problem with that statement. It is true.

I think most people are a bit upset when their family is blown up or their friends are kidnapped and tortured in the way that America does to so many people.
Much as I dislike and condemn terrorism, I can easily understand it.

Easy way out - America, stops killing people and the problems disappear.
Wouldn't it be nice if the United States stopped being the biggest terrorist in the world?

I think most people are a bit upset when their family is blown up or their friends are kidnapped and tortured in the way that America does to so many people.

Wouldn't it be nice if the United States stopped being the biggest terrorist in the world?

This view is unpopular in America but is also the truth.
Americans totally ignore CIA murders but as soon as a couple of Americans get hurt, the poop meets the fan.

"What on earth did Michael Scheuer say to cause such an emotional explosion of bombast?, one might ask. Well, when asked by the host of a FOX News show about what might motivate Muslims from the Middle East to harm Americans, the man the CIA put in charge of the "bin Laden unit" said, "People don’t like being invaded or bombed," and they sometimes retaliate. This of course is perfectly reasonable and understandable. It’s called "blowback." He reminded the FOX host that Muslims have long protested the American military presence in the Muslim country of Saudi Arabia; the invasion and occupation of Iraq; the killing of thousands of Iraqi civilians; the statement by U.N. Ambasador Albright that a half million dead Iraqi children was "a price we are willing to pay" to achieve our political objectives; the U.S. government’s support for the government of Israel in its wars against Muslims; and the bombing and killing of civilians in numerous other Muslim countries, most recently in Mali and Libya under the Obama regime.

What Scheuer has said is that many Muslims resent the never-ending attempts by the U.S. government to impose our culture of "democracy" on them at gunpoint and at the cost of thousands of Muslim lives. Limbaugh was never a CIA agent like Scheuer, but one might think of him alternatively as an FIB agent of the state."

So what is their problem with bases in Saudi Arabia? I dont remember killing anyone there.....Germany is ok with it, as is Korea, and Kuwait....

No, it would be nice if you stopped being the biggest troll in the world though.

Maybe they should of thought about it before declaring war on the west and threatening to take our land away from us throughout the past 1,400 years. The bastards should of thought about it before they taught their children to kill the non-believer.

Maybe they should think about coming to the table first before always expecting us. O'yesss, jut like liberalism to force our nation to bow to the entire fucking world in disgrace. Honestly, these fuckers don't seek peace with us but o'booysss we're expected to seek it with them.

Last edited:

Replace the term 'Muslim' with nationalist or local people, and the statement is better. The supposed religious orientation doesn't have much to do with it. The Central Americans don't like being interfered with by outsiders, either. The South Koreans don't like the N.K. bombing them. It isn't a religious issue, it's nationalist and pretty much understandable.

Last edited:

?

America tries to bring freedom to the world. Idiots like you are perfectly ok with the stoning of woman and all the other crap that goes on throughout the Islamic culture. Personally, these people are too fucking stupid for anything better-- so they will just blindly follow it and there's not a damn thing we can do about it.

This is starting to make me think that we should just close the borders and to hell with them. I said close the fucking borders and keep them out! As we sure as hell don't want to be transformed into it. O'nooo's can't be having any of that with you as that would be bigoted.

Stupid...But what the hell, let's just destroy the one thing that's good about humanity.

Replace the term 'Muslim' with nationalist or local people, and the statement is better. The supposed religious orientation doesn't have much to do with it. The Central Americans don't like being interfered with by outsiders, either. The South Koreans don't like the N.K. bombing them. It isn't a religious issue, it's nationalist and pretty much understandable.

Really?

Everything with muslims is cultural, political and at the personal level. Islam unlike Christianity didn't allow for separations of idea's as we did throughout Europe and the US. This allows for freedom and indivual thought.

Get that through your head.

Really?

Everything with muslims is cultural, political and at the personal level. Islam unlike Christianity didn't allow for separations of idea's as we did throughout Europe and the US. This allows for freedom and indivual thought.

Get that through your head.

That is clearly understood. You didn't understand the bigger picture. What did America do when Japan bombed the fleet at Pearl Harbor, go to a mediations board?

What I said is not a defense of Islam or of violence at all. It merely states that actions have consequences which can often not only be foreseen but understood, even if not agreed with.

Look before you leap.

As a note, 'Christianity' as practiced in Europe for much of its history was not at all tolerant. States had official religions where everyone was free...to practice that particular flavor. In some instances (such as under Louis XIV) dissenters were even prevented from leaving the country to practice an alternative faith.

America's approach is historically new and refreshing.

Last edited:
Maybe they should of thought about it before declaring war on the west and threatening to take our land away from us throughout the past 1,400 years.
I think that you are certifiably insane.

America tries to bring freedom to the world. Idiots like you are perfectly ok with the stoning of woman and all the other crap that goes on throughout the Islamic culture. Personally, these people are too fucking stupid for anything better-- so they will just blindly follow it....
That is so ironic that it would be funny -- if it were not so tragic.
So many Americans are unaware that they are blindly following jingoistic propaganda and have been successfully brainwashed into following an irrational cult of incoherent nationalism.

I think you need to get out and meet more people, Matthew. Here is a group of people to whom you could relate and who share your hobbies:

hard-hats-1970.jpg

P.S. I have noticed that there are a number of people here who, like Matthew, do not realize that writing "should of" when "should have" is required is a clear sign of illiteracy.

Writing "should have" is correct; writing should've is at least understandable. "Have" is a verb; "of" is a preposition. You can't use one for the other.

"As the United States finds itself in the aftermath of another crisis in the Middle East, it is worth the risk of opprobrium to ask why there should be hostility toward America in that region. Some insight can be gained by surveying official U.S. conduct in the Middle East since the end of World War II. Acknowledged herein is a fundamental, yet deplorably overlooked, distinction between understanding and excusing. The purpose of this survey is not to pardon acts of violence against innocent people but to understand the reasons that drive people to violent political acts.(2) The stubborn and often self-serving notion that the historical record is irrelevant because political violence is inexcusable ensures that Americans will be caught in crises in the Middle East and elsewhere for many years to come."

"Ancient History": U.S. Conduct in the Middle East Since World War Il and the Folly Of Intervention

This clearly explains the savages mindless sunni vs shiia violence, muzzie vs christian violence, muslim vs women violence, the arab uprisings...............those poor, peaceful, oppressed little darlings............lol

'
What a singularly inappropriate name you have taken for your web name!!

One may certainly have understanding and even empathy for people even though one strongly disapproves of their words and actions. For instance, I know quite well that a large proportion of Americans are hysterical, mentally diseased dolts, yet I do not condemn them or lack sympathy for them, since I am well aware that most of their sins and failings are not their fault but due to their evil rulers misleading them and brainwashing them.

Nor is it a sign of logic to commit the elementary error of thinking that all Muslims are the same.

For instance, I am quite well aware that there are some Americans who are not destructive, ignorant fools, and that there are even Americans who are worthy of respect.

Forum List

Back