CIA Allegedly Polygraphing Operatives Regularly Over Benghazi Secrets

who is the guy in your avi...his facial expression cracks me up

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXGfkfNRcFw]Peep Show : Best Of The Johnson - YouTube[/ame]
"Alan Johnson" from Peep Show.

Your opinion is not evidence either, moonbat. You specifically (and sarcastically) popped off, that Trajan and myself, did not understand how Articles I and II work, and I specifically posted the text of both Articles, and highlighted the pertinent clauses. I've made it as easy as pie for you to highlight the part which supports your argument, but now you want to claim the Constitution "doesn't matter" and unless it specifically states the president CAN'T do something, he CAN do it until the SCOTUS or Congress tells him otherwise. That is hilarious, since nowhere in the Constitution, does it state what the president CAN'T do. It's very specific on what he CAN do, and it also says that anything not enumerated (that means things it says he CAN do), then it is up to the States and People, if they want to do it.

Now who is it that doesn't understand how Articles I and II work?

You don't understand. Neither do the others. You make an affirmation, but that is not evidence in and of itself. You have to give evidence to support the affirmation. And lying (such as saying I argued "the Constitution 'doesn't matter'" -- you are right there with Yurt and Ernie S.) doesn't help you, either. Since your or Trajan's opinion doesn't count on these matters, I can toy with you guys all day.

None of you are constitutional authorities so don't pretend you are: that is laughable and makes you all look clownish.

No, let's go over this slowly... YOU made an affirmation that Trajan and I didn't know how Articles I and II worked.

"Trajan and Boss simply do not, based on their posts, understand how Articles I and II of the Constitution work."

You posted NO evidence to support your affirmation.

I then posted the text of Articles I and II, and highlighted the pertinent parts, to support my affirmation that you didn't know what the fuck you were talking about. Trajan and myself, have asked you repeatedly to explain yourself, and you have continually failed to do so.

I didn't lie about what you said:

"Nowhere does it say the president cannot do it.The rest does not matter until Congress or SCOTUS does say it matters."

Again, you have not supported your affirmation with any evidence, and you are completely ignoring and disregarding the evidence I presented. You have now adopted this mindless notion that the Constitution "doesn't matter" and it's up to Congress and SCOTUS.

Since you are not a Constitutional Authority, and you've presented absolutely nothing to support your affirmations, then we have to assume you are totally full of shit, and delusional of reality. Since I have presented evidence to support my affirmations, I win!

Now go fuck yourself!

BRILLIANT!

:dance:

well I guess that about wraps it up folks..another jakefest goes into the books....:itsok:

Forum List

Back