🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

CIA concludes Saudi crown prince ordered Jamal Khashoggi’s assassination

It is amazing the CIA was able to draw its conclusion regarding Jamal Khashoggi murder on Saudi Crown Prince’s orders. This without 45's interference to obstruct this declaration, considering the 45 devil and his crime family are lucre pals with Khashoggi. I imagine at believing in Allah, most Muslims should believe in a place called hell to which these Muslim hypocrites who wear their Muslim garb go around engaging in the same principles they are taught to shun that being engaging in murder, lies and the lust for filthy lucre and all other kinds of sin. As they prance around with the 45 devil engaging in crimes against humanity, I don't think they will like the idea of where their souls are destined should they take a time out from their arrogance and consider that ominous reality:

Jamal Khashoggi Was Killed on Saudi Crown Prince’s Orders, C.I.A. Concludes
WASHINGTON — The Central Intelligence Agency has concluded that the Saudi crown prince, Mohammed bin Salman, ordered the killing of the journalist Jamal Khashoggi, according to American officials.

The C.I.A. has made the assessment based on the crown prince’s control of Saudi Arabia, which is such that the killing would not have taken place without his approval, and has buttressed its conclusion with two sets of crucial communications: intercepts of the crown prince’s calls in the days before the killing, and calls by the kill team to a senior aide to the crown prince."

source: nytimes

Last edited:
I mean, does it even matter? No one is gonna do shit to the guy. He could've clubbed Jamal to death himself in full view of Turkish press and nothing would happen to him.

CIA while controlled by the Deep State is a piece of shit.

Swamp is being drained by President Trump!

Thank You GOD!:clap2:

Wow...just wow

You really have bought into that Cult of Personality

Wow...just wow
Actually Putin's puppet tRump is part of the toxic red wave swamp and actually it appears you are kissing satan the devil's rectum.
You really have bought into that Cult of Personality

Friendly reminder. Do not alter other posters posts
Only a poster can alter their own posts and no other, other than replying to someone's post. Perhaps friendly reminder. Actually, I need not reply to any other these toxic red wave posts anyway.

Is this the same CIA that told us Saddam had WMDs?

The same CIA that missed and/or ignored all the warning signs of 9/11?

The same CIA that toppled the Shah of Iran and gave us Khomeini and the mullahs?

Yeah, they're really credible.

People who fall for the Cult of Personality are not using their brains.

But hey. You seem proud of it so...carry on

I mean, does it even matter? No one is gonna do shit to the guy. He could've clubbed Jamal to death himself in full view of Turkish press and nothing would happen to him.
True, Iran is the number one enemy of everyone else in the ME including Iraqi and Syrian Shiites who distanced themselves from Iran the second ISISIL and the remains of Al Qaeda ceased to be a threat.

Sorry....but not buying what the CIA concludes

Nope.
Funny how the "intelligence community" that lied us into the Iraq war now suddenly has all sorts of credibility with the moonbats, innit?

Forum List

Back