CIA Confirms: Waterboarding 9/11 Mastermind Led to Info that Aborted 9/11-Style Attac

Your game is dodging because you can't defend your position.

You justify torture on the grounds it would save lives. OK.

So you'd approve torture by jolting someone in the balls if it would save lives?

And you approve a rule that allows that kind of torture so it can be applied to US prisoners?

You won't answer because you know the logic you've employed for you argument leads to a dead end.

If you argue that torture is justified because it might save lives that justifies all forms of torture.

If you say you approve torture but don't approve it for US soldiers you are saying that that you think the US should be able to have rules no one else in the world can follow.

Illogical positions.

well following your stupidity to it's logical conclusion. your not torturing anybody could cost millions of lives. You okay with that asshole?

Maybe you can get someone else to play with you.

well, it was a simple yes or no! I thought you could answer all questions hey asshole?

You know what, under that circumstance where I was reasonably sure it would save other lives I'd probably do it. But I wouldn't make it legal to do.

Having answered yours, I have a few simple questions also.

1. Why stop there? Would you put electrodes on some guys nuts and shock him if you were reasonably sure it would save an American life? How about bamboo shoote under fingernails? Drilling teeth down to the root?

2. Would you be willing to do these things if it might save a life but you weren't reasonably sure? How about if it probably wouldn't?

3. How would you feel about these kinds of things being done to US soldiers or agents? Or do you think that these things only the US should be able to do and other nations not?

Ah taking the extreme to deflect the argument. nice try at a diversion, but my question was specific.

If you want to move into the methods of your example, you first must show me that Americans have done these things under sanction of the government.

Me personally, if I was reasonably sure, I would do whatever it took to save a life of one of my countrymen.....even you.

If I wasn't acting on information I was reasonably sure of, I would not as I do not take pleasure in inflicting pain.

And those things and worse are done to American soldiers and the fact that we choose not to do them does not change that.

Nice dodge. See my post above.

i did not dodge your question. I answered it. reread it if you must.

well following your stupidity to it's logical conclusion. your not torturing anybody could cost millions of lives. You okay with that asshole?

well, it was a simple yes or no! I thought you could answer all questions hey asshole?

Sorry, I'm not interested in juvenile flame wars or interacting with people who call me asshole. Maybe you enjoy that.

Maybe next thread if you can manage a discussion without infantile flaming.

Sorry, I'm not interested in juvenile flame wars or interacting with people who call me asshole. Maybe you enjoy that.

Maybe next thread if you can manage a discussion without infantile flaming.

well shitsky missy,, didn't you call me a name?? why yes asshole, I think ya did.

Ah taking the extreme to deflect the argument. nice try at a diversion, but my question was specific.

If you want to move into the methods of your example, you first must show me that Americans have done these things under sanction of the government.

Me personally, if I was reasonably sure, I would do whatever it took to save a life of one of my countrymen.....even you.

If I wasn't acting on information I was reasonably sure of, I would not as I do not take pleasure in inflicting pain.

And those things and worse are done to American soldiers and the fact that we choose not to do them does not change that.

Nice dodge. See my post above.

i did not dodge your question. I answered it. reread it if you must.

I did, and take it back -- you did answered #1 and #2 though not #3.

Do you agree with me that the techniques I mentioned should not be legal?

And are you approving other nations legitimately water boarding US soldiers and citizens and whatever other torture techniques you think are legal?

So you'd rather let 3000 innocent people die rather than jolt some scumbag in the balls?

So you're OK with a rule that allows US soldiers to be waterboarded, head banged, dog bitten and the rest of it?

Not playing your game IM. You can twist my words all you want, trying to make it sound as if I somehow support terrorits torturing our guys. It's not what I said and you know it.

So you'd approve torture by jolting someone in the balls if it would save lives?

And you approve a rule that allows that kind of torture so it can be applied to US prisoners?

You won't answer because you know the logic you've employed for you argument leads to a dead end.

If you argue that torture is justified because it might save lives that justifies all forms of torture.

If you say you approve torture but don't approve it for US soldiers you are saying that that you think the US should be able to have rules no one else in the world can follow.

Illogical positions.

omg you can't read. I said I didn't approve of of jolting someone in the balls. Once again, you putting words in my mouth.

Once again, given the choice of beheading or being placed in a shredder vs. water boarding for our guys by the bad guys, I'd go with water boarding. How's that water boarding the bad guys do to our guys working out anyway? Oh that right, they rip our guys to shreds and chop their heads off.

You see water boarding as torture . . . I don't. And no, approving some methods does not automatically mean approving all methods.

What the hell makes you think that terrorists follow rules?

Not playing your game IM. You can twist my words all you want, trying to make it sound as if I somehow support terrorits torturing our guys. It's not what I said and you know it.

Illogical positions.

omg you can't read. I said I didn't approve of of jolting someone in the balls. Once again, you putting words in my mouth.

Once again, given the choice of beheading or being placed in a shredder vs. water boarding for our guys by the bad guys, I'd go with water boarding. How's that water boarding the bad guys do to our guys working out anyway? Oh that right, they rip our guys to shreds and chop their heads off.

You see water boarding as torture . . . I don't. And no, approving some methods does not automatically mean approving all methods.

I know! I know! choose me! hey! :lol::lol::lol:

What you just described is torture. Compare that to what we've done to prisoners. See the difference? No, I'm not for what you described nor would I want our guys tortured in this manner. Doesn't much matter if we 'torture' their guys or not . . . they will rip our guys apart because they hate us and they don't care.

So you'd rather let 3000 people die rather than jolt some scumbag in the balls?

No, I'd rather them water board they guy 283 times or whatever it takes. But you'd rather water boarding be banned and let 3000 people die.

No, because the guy doesn't have information about 3000 people dying.

Two can play the dodge game.

Illogical positions.

I know! I know! choose me! hey! :lol::lol::lol:

Ignored.

If Obama allows Holder to pursue this matter it will destroy his administration.

A majority of Americans will not support this - only the minority leftists will support such a misuse of federal authority to attack those attempting to keep our nation safe.

Illogical positions.

So you are OK with American soldiers getting water boarded. I'm not. We've been thru this.

If Obama allows Holder to pursue this matter it will destroy his administration.

A majority of Americans will not support this - only the minority leftists will support such a misuse of federal authority to attack those attempting to keep our nation safe.

I'm not sure a majority of Americans would support a rule that allows US citizens and soldiers to be waterboarded, but I could be wrong.

i waterboarded him.....

He gave you false useless information.

i waterboarded all his freinds as well and no one died......seems like it worked.....

what would you do ask nice and give him candy....

None of the had any useful information. However, the fact that the US, which once called itsefl the shining city on the hill, engages in the same torture it once prosecuted WWII war criminals for reinforces the beliefs of many that the US is evil and hypocritical to boot. This growing disdain feeds new recuits into a terrorist organization, and they then attack America again, killing 3000.

End of ridiculous hypothetical story.

He gave you false useless information.

i waterboarded all his freinds as well and no one died......seems like it worked.....

what would you do ask nice and give him candy....

None of the had any useful information. However, the fact that the US, which once called itsefl the shining city on the hill, engages in the same torture it once prosecuted WWII war criminals for reinforces the beliefs of many that the US is evil and hypocritical to boot. This growing disdain feeds new recuits into a terrorist organization, and they then attack America again, killing 3000.

End of ridiculous hypothetical story.
\

if none of it worked and i got no useful information then how did i get the info to stop the attack.....

Forum List

Back